Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating (1508 Views)

For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by DonEffiong(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2016
what is the funniest excuse you gave when your GF caught you cheating
mine :
my main gf came to spend days with me and in the middle of the night my side chick kept disturbing me with calls and text
when my gf saw it she ask me who was that and i said that am owing her some money and its been a while that why is is disturbing with calls
oboy see sweat

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by firstking01(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2016
Never have i cheated before let alone being caught....where's sinaj sef??,??
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by naniawini(f): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Make I park here... I have a good feeling abt D's thread
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by vchykp(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Lolx... tnk God i hav finally stopped those cheating tinx, well i was never caught with the call stuff because i save thier names with males name, so each tym any of my side chick calls, i start complaining... "make this guy free me joor".. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by sinaj(f): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2016
firstking01:
Never have i cheated before let alone being caught....where's sinaj sef??,??
right behind u

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by falconey(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2016
mediocres get caught.
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by skywalker240(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2016
Yet to be caught
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by Smellymouth: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2016
vchykp:
Lolx... tnk God i hav finally stopped those cheating tinx, well i was never caught with the call stuff because i save their names with males name, so each tym any of my side chick calls, i start complaining... "make this guy free me joor".. grin grin grin

Nneka,i saved her name with ==> "Moshood Plumber"..

Tayo, ==> "Tunde meat man"..

Tricia, ==> "Lekan Taxi driver"..

Bola, ==> "Emeka shoe seller"..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by vchykp(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nneka,i saved her name with ==> "Moshood Plumber"..

Tayo, ==> "Tunde meat man"..

Tricia, ==> "Lekan Taxi driver"..

Bola, ==> "Emeka shoe seller"..

gringrin..

Tayo= R Tee boy

Tricia= R Tri baba

Bola= R boboski

gringrin... the R before the name means RUNS.. its help me access thier names easily anytime in need fVuk, i scroll through to see the surest package nd call.. it was fun, but a useless way of life..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by Smellymouth: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2016
vchykp:

gringrin..

Tayo= R Tee boy

Tricia= R Tri baba

Bola= R boboski

gringrin... the R before the name means RUNS.. its help me access thier names easily anytime in need fVuk, i scroll through to see the surest package nd call.. it was fun, but a useless way of life..

Chaiii.. Bruh, I hail thee.. grin

Badoo sneh!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by Bluezy13(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Happened in my secondary school days...
We were having a social gathering upstairs, I left my bae sneaked out downstairs with a crush (another classmate) and we were at the backyard, I was toasting, caressing and you planning on kissing.
And then like a witch, my bae walked straight to us, the girl sprung up, embarrassed and for a moment we were silent.

Surprisingly, I was damn calm and all I could do was smile.
Luckily she understood, and we moved on and she never mentioned it. The love she had...still has tho...for me saved me.
And she knows I'm never the serious type.
I miss her now, we are distance apart.

Now, I think she never mentioned it because the girl was prettier and brilliant.
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by firstking01(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2016
sinaj:
right behind u
Hw you been??
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by vchykp(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Badoo sneh!!
gringringrin... i don stop that shit sha, as i don get fiancee..
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by DonEffiong(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
vchykp:

gringrin..

Tayo= R Tee boy

Tricia= R Tri baba

Bola= R boboski

i been get such contact sha but i don shun dat life since
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by vchykp(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
DonEffiong:
i been get such contact sha but i don shun dat life since
Aswear.. dirty lyf..
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by DonEffiong(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
naniawini:
abeg sale am gimme , i want use build factory for nairalander's employment
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
she was doing the surprise visit thing, and I was seeing the other girl off, soooo while walking hand in hand with the other girl..... I just noticed this bulged wicked eyes staring at me , oh me God! she didn't confront me. she just went straight to me house house and waited for me there..... going back home felt like I just visited heaven and i was going back to hell to face the devil.
I walked in and I said, babe what's up na? she didn't reply me cos she was texting on her phone
then I got close to her and she asked me "go wash off before you touch me"
mans just jejely went to bath o, happy she wasn't mad.... came back o and thought everything was all good ,picked up my phone.....my screen saver was gone, ah ah, this wallpaper is default wallpaper na
babe go wipe my phone sha!
edo girls are wicked kadanla

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by druxy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
she was doing the surprise visit thing, and I was seeing the other girl off, soooo while walking hand in hand with the other girl..... I just noticed this bulged wicked eyes staring at me , oh me God! she didn't confront me. she just went straight to me house house and waited for me there..... going back home felt like I just visited heaven and i was going back to hell to face the devil.
I walked in and I said, babe what's up na? she didn't reply me cos she was texting on her phone
then I got close to her and she asked me "go wash off before you touch me"
mans just jejely went to bath o, happy she wasn't mad.... came back o and thought everything was all good ,picked up my phone.....my screen saver was gone, ah ah, this wallpaper is default wallpaper na
babe go wipe my phone sha!
edo girls are wicked kadanla
lool...she no get chill oh
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
druxy:
lool...she no get chill oh
lol the babe doesn't say much o, but "if she do her own back, no complain"
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by refiner(f): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
U got the drill smelly.mouth...

Saved most of my male friends,with female name...
Or better still with a local name like...

Emeka......NEPA man

Kingsley....plumber man

Obinna....electrician

John...dry cleaner....

And I changes the name of anyone I wanna visit to a more suitable name...

That was then sha...thank God for my life.. grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by 2SWT(f): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Following

Cheating is hard work though
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by GentlemanUnltd: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
No babe has ever caught me cheating, I am good at my games.
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by DonEffiong(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2016
refiner:
U got the drill smelly.mouth...

Saved most of my male friends,with female name...
Or better still with a local name like...

Emeka......NEPA man

Kingsley....plumber man

Obinna....electrician

John...dry cleaner....

And I changes the name of anyone I wanna visit to a more suitable name...

That was then sha...thank God for my life.. grin
so na like that u been the store my number?
chai i don die
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by dntaskme(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2016
naniawini Make I park here... I have a good feeling abt D's thread

Really!!!
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by dntaskme(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2016
sinaj right behind u

Like u two are partner in grin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by dntaskme(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=52035317]
Badoo sneh!!

gringrin
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by Preca(f): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Some guys ehn....may the lord deliver you
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by tosyne2much(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2016
I have never cheated on a lady before cool
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by naniawini(f): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2016
dntaskme:
naniawini

Really!!!
lolsss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by SINZ: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2016
I don't cheat.
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by princeakins(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2016
She is my cousin grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating by kidap: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Are you ready for marriage join this matchmaking forum for singles that are ready to settle down
https://www.facebook.com/Ready-For-Marriage-150612358749429/

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Ladies!!! Guys Back Off Or Else..... / Come Celebrate With Me!! Its 9.2inches!!! / Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.