Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF (24162 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Slams Saraki, Dogara Over 2018 Budget / Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" / 'PDP Junkies Will Be In Psychiatric Hospitals' -lauretta Onochie Slams FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by shaqhead: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
sometimes i wonder how some people reason or think, someone came up with a rebuttal and with facts and still the hatred for Buhari will not allow simple comprehension and assimilation.

Na wa o leaders of tomorrow. #SMH
Will u blame them...none of them can fault Lauretta, so they resort to emotional tantrums....hmm...I never knew some dd MMM with their brains...

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by FlyboyZee: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Eruditor:

Sorry but you're the one who cannot read. CAC did not have any record of Rholavision so where did the National assembly get it from? A plain sheet of paper without the SGFs letter head is what he used to tender his resignation? Come on!

Then who received his resignation? A director that died January 2016 received the SGFs resignation August all because they want to nail the SGF? Hahaha. That was a big gaffe on their part. The SGF who worked in the company for years will certainly know better than to use a dead director 's name in his report. The NA should try another lie abeg.
@bolded, if they can go steal a budget they presented in daylight with pomp and pageantry from the NASS, what stops them from stealing Rholavision's documents in CAC.

On a second thought, it then means that Rholavision is a fictitious non existent (ghost) company that was used to defraud Nigeria of N7m.

What about the N10m, N10m transfers as soon as the money hit Rholavision's account, what do you have to say about that?

What about the fact that both companies have one and the same BVN, why didn't she refute that one too?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by Babysheart(f): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lauretta Onochie is clever by half.

She failed to answer the question: Why is Babachir Lawal still the sole signatory to the company's account even though he isn't a Director in it?

People trying to fool Nigerians with long grammar.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by idupaul: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
StOla:

Still this empty head has nothing tangible to say that refutes the rebuttal of Lauretta Onochie.

I don't need to be paid to reason with logic and objectively. Emotions do not win an argument or a court case. State your accusations and refute the facts tabled by a woman you love to disparage.

Are you so empty upstairs that you just joined the mob to chorus guilty without having any facts of the matter? You can't even attempt to refute any of her counter-claims?

Whether you hate the president or not, the real anti corruption crusade will continue and will crush you if dare the President's resolve.

I dont try to reason with data centre rats like you because its a waste of time...Mark my words youngman, this is definitely Buharis last tenure as president because he will definitely lose his reelection bid, so enjoy your salary in peace please .
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by StOla: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
idupaul:

I dont try to reason with data centre rats like you because its a waste of time...Mark my words youngman, this is definitely Buharis last tenure as president because he will definitely lose his reelection bid, so enjoy your salary in peace please .

Whether you type data centre a million times doesn't change who I know I am, nor does it change the fact that you have shamelessly refused to say anything tangible to defend your emotional position on this matter.

You are a disgrace, a stain to the patriotic aspirations of all those who wish their country well. Your lack of mental aptitude is a reminder of why Nigeria cannot practise the Jury legal system, because too many people are bereft of the capacity to adjudicate a matter based on the claims, facts and counter-claims made.

The time you have wasted typing your emotional wailings could have been spent arguing this accusation like someone who had an education, unlike a beer parlour mob.

Whether Buhari rules forever or not, no lover of corruption would ever seat in Aso rock again.

That is my own happiness, my patriotic contribution to my country.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by APCmyheart(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
idupaul:

You are being paid to do what you are doing so enjoy yourself ..Keep defending your corrupt SGF for now ,it's a only a matter of time before y'all will be exposed for the thieves you are . You are a very dishonest young man and I pity you for that

Wow how much were you paid to yarn thrash?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by Reference(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
By 2019 everyone will be demystified, period.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by FlyboyZee: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Eruditor:

Lie with style. If Josman and Rholavision have the same BVN why do bank records show N7 million naira and not N200 million that the legislathieves claimed?

GEJ sacked which Barth Nnaji for favouring what? Barth said we should ask the generator marketers of Nigeria why he was asked to resign. Putting 2 and 2 any fool could tell what happened but I am not in the mood to educate liars.

Try another spin.
You are no doubt doing a very good job at earning your keep. That I understand...

But, you are no good when it comes to facing reality. As soon as Josman received the payment, the money was being transferred from that account to Rholavision's account in tranches of N10m. And the two accounts have the same BVN, but different owners and the SGF was the signatory to the Rholavision account before leaving in August, 2016.

Why are you avoiding facts and dancing around naked in cycles? Its really pitiable being you right now...

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by FlyboyZee: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Babysheart:
Lauretta Onochie is clever by half.

She failed to answer the question: Why is Babachir Lawal still the sole signatory to the company's account even though he isn't a Director in it?

People trying to fool Nigerians with long grammar.
It won't surprise me if the SGF, Rholavision and Josman all have the same BVN...
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by tiwiex(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
patchsk:

If you'd read https://www.nairaland.com/3525186/papers-put-babachir-spot you'd have sounded less stupid.
I noticed there is no defense that 10 million was transferred in batches from J company to R company? That one is not fake.? Else she would have mentioned it?

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by APCmyheart(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
idupaul:

LOL sorry keep deceiving yourself boy, Buhari will rule till 2023, Most of us that did not vote in 2015 because we think our votes will not count already decide to vote in 2019 and Buhari is the man any day any time..
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by tiwiex(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
StOla:

Buhari's crime is that he dared to fight corruption.

How dare he try to tackle a Nigerian culture? How dare he try to deny us of our inheritance, our birthright?

How dare he try to show that he is better than the rest of us?
Your sarcasm ain't funny. This man is not fighting any corruption. If u know how much has been stolen through low Forex rate to cronies, cry go hungry you.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by idupaul: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
StOla:

Whether you type data centre a million times doesn't change who I know I am, nor does it change the fact that you have shamelessly refused to say anything tangible to defend your emotional position on this matter.

You are a disgrace, a stain to the patriotic aspirations of all those who wish their country well. Your lack of mental aptitude is a reminder of why Nigeria cannot practise the Jury legal system, because too many people are bereft of the capacity to adjudicate a matter based on the claims, facts and counter-claims made.

The time you have wasted typing your emotional wailings could have been spent arguing this accusation like someone who had an education, unlike a beer parlour mob.

Whether Buhari rules forever or not, no lover of corruption would ever seat in Aso rock again.

That is my own happiness, my patriotic contribution to my country.

Time alone will clarify this grassgate case ,I dont have facts about what transpired and I have never adjudged SGF guilty of this, I will leave that to those who have access to the grain of the case . Whether it was 7 million or 200 million its still wrong for the SFGs company to be awarded the contract in which his office was the one awarding.. Its a shame that you see nothing wrong with slush bazaar the SFG and his cronies turned funds meant to take care of IDP to, You and I read everyday how IDP were starving in various camps around the north east but yet SGF was awarding contracts to a company he had previous relationship with in a clear attempt to to turn IDP fund into a slush jamboree. I thouught Buhari was an upright and sensible man and that was why I went all out to campaign like I had never before and still go ahead to vote for him but alas he would turn out to be the worst leader any nation can ever have . You guys please enjoy yourself but remember 3 year ago there were others like you supporting the corrupt GEJ govt because of pittance but they are no where to be found today

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by FlyboyZee: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
tiwiex:

I noticed there is no defense that 10 million was transferred in batches from J company to R company? That one is not fake.? Else she would have mentioned it?
That's exactly what I have been asking and they have been constantly evading. Apart from that sef, the fact that both J and R companies have the same BVN is enough for any discerning mind...

I hope all those pay-per-post defender generals of the Federation are seeing your post?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by idupaul: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL sorry keep deceiving yourself boy, Buhari will rule till 2023, Most of us that did not vote in 2015 because we think our votes will not count already decide to vote in 2019 and Buhari is the man any day any time..

Funny enough I voted for him in 2015 but you did not then ..You dont even like the man ,you are just concerned about your daily bread that the life as a lowly paid data rat affords you so i cant blame you
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by APCmyheart(m): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
idupaul:

Funny enough I voted for him in 2015 but you did not then ..You dont even like the man ,you are just concerned about your daily bread that the life as a lowly paid data rat affords you so i cant blame you

LOL i doubt you voted for him and you do you it was for the 5k monthly that made you vote for him hahahah...

I never voted but campaign for him.. I wasn't in Nigeria then but i make sure my family and friends vote for him..

In 2019 i will be on ground to make sure ai converse all of them for him again and give them reason why Buhari remain the best for the masses for now
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by idupaul: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL i doubt you voted for him and you do you it was for the 5k monthly that made you vote for him hahahah...

I never voted but campaign for him.. I wasn't in Nigeria then but i make sure my family and friends vote for him..

In 2019 i will be on ground to make sure ai converse all of them for him again and give them reason why Buhari remain the best for the masses for now

I was against the govt paying anyone 5k monthly so it couldn't have been because of that . But you work in a data centre and you are paid to defend this incompetent govt
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by APCmyheart(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
idupaul:

I was against the govt paying anyone 5k monthly so it couldn't have been because of that . But you work in a data centre and you are paid to defend this incompetent govt

So how more daft can you still be, So everyone against your opinion work in a data center?

Hahaha wailer sorry..
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by idupaul: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
APCmyheart:

So how more daft can you still be, So everyone against your opinion work in a data center?

Hahaha wailer sorry..

Gerroutjoor I know your type and I am sure you are paid pittance to display your stupidity online ..Enjoy your earnings while it last jare
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by idupaul: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
APCmyheart:

Hahaha wailer sorry..

Only 3 groups of people still support this useless govt and they are 1 bigots 2 daft people and 3 those that get paid to do it and it's clear you fall into those who are paid pittance to do it
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by slimghost(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
APCmyheart:

Hahaha wailer sorry..

Young man, do you have spaghetti for brains? . Can't you zombies explain to us why the SFG is still a signatory to the bank account even though he quit the board last year?. I cringe when I remember I live with people like you in the same country.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by ivandragon: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nice try from the presidency. & this clearly shows that PMB is very much aware of the corruption going on under his nose & gives tacit approval.

What has happened here is an attempt to shift focus from the main issues... which are;

was over N200m used to clear grass in the NE?

was due process followed in the award of the grass clearing contract to the companies involved?

was the job done? bearing in mind the state reps told the senators that nothing of such happened...

how come PINE cannot account for N2.5b?

those are the issues.

this matter is this 'hot' because of the way PMB has pursued his anti corruption war. through messy exposes & without recourse to due process.

if PMB was truly not selective, Babachir should have been arrested by now, accounts frozen, the companies' accounts frozen, houses seized, assets frozen, wife's account frozen etc... then let him be defending himself from his holding cell...

is that the best way to handle such issues? no, but since PMB felt that's they way to go about it despite warnings to the contrary, then he should apply same measures to his own people.... starting from the super saver.

but now that the fly has perched on the scrotum...

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by Buharimustgo: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Madam close that ur silly mouth,you are part of the people entrenching corruption in Nigeria,see your warped analysis
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by APCmyheart(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
idupaul:

Gerroutjoor I know your type and I am sure you are paid pittance to display your stupidity online ..Enjoy your earnings while it last jare

LOL FYI i am not Nigeria, I am not an APC member and was never part of APC, I haven't meet any APC chieftain before so boy don't use the frustration MMM gave you on me.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by APCmyheart(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
idupaul:

Only 3 groups of people still support this useless govt and they are 1 bigots 2 daft people and 3 those that get paid to do it and it's clear you fall into those who are paid pittance to do it

And those that was against this Govt are..

Corrupt minded people..

Wailing wailers who no longer have free money..

Enemies of Nigeria,,

Two particular region that's the HQ of wailers, IPOB, cultist, Baby factory etc..

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by idupaul: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL FYI i am not Nigeria, I am not an APC member and was never part of APC, I haven't meet any APC chieftain before so boy don't use the frustration MMM gave you on me.

You are not an APC paid hack or loyalist yet your moniker is APCmyheart ,keep deceiving yaself
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by APCmyheart(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
slimghost:

Young man, do you have spaghetti for brains? . Can't you zombies explain to us why the SFG is still a signatory to the bank account even though he quit the board last year?. I cringe when I remember I live with people like you in the same country.

Hmmmmm now who has spaghetti in his brain now? You fail to read the OP write ups cos if you do you will know Lauretta already refute that..

Oga common sense is not common..
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by omonnakoda: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
kITATITA:

If you had taken time to read the rebuttal, maybe your chronic confusion will be cured.
The rebuttal is lame and watery. One of the things i find most painful is that it is impossible to criticize or appear to criticize either Jonathan or Buhari without being called names. No one wants to debate the issues.

The point is this it really is not for the president or his spokesperson to provide a defence for Lawal.
If we accept as true the claim that he had divested his shares and was no longer a signatory that is reassuring but incomplete.What we need to know is :" Is he in anyway a beneficiary of the company,who are the current beneficiaries and what is his relationship wit them", Did he or his family or close associates in any way derive any material benefit from the IDP contracts? Those questions have not been answered and so we cannot talk of a rebuttal.Ultimately he may need to answer these and related questions under oath in front of the Senate. If he does that among other things then he may be cleared but right now there is no "rebuttal"

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by APCmyheart(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
idupaul:

You are not an APC paid hack or loyalist yet your moniker is APCmyheart ,keep deceiving yaself

LOL using my moniker to judge make you more daft, Like i said i was never a member of APC, The only party i have had membership with in the past is NCP and that was in 2003 when

Abassi contested for Governor in Lagos.

When Gani Fawehinmi contested for President.

This moniker was created when my account was ban.

what else?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by StOla: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
idupaul:

Time alone will clarify this grassgate case ,I dont have facts about what transpired and I have never adjudged SGF guilty of this, I will leave that to those who have access to the grain of the case . Whether it was 7 million or 200 million its still wrong for the SFGs company to be awarded the contract in which his office was the one awarding.. Its a shame that you see nothing wrong with slush bazaar the SFG and his cronies turned funds meant to take care of IDP to, You and I read everyday how IDP were starving in various camps around the north east but yet SGF was awarding contracts to a company he had previous relationship with in a clear attempt to to turn IDP fund into a slush jamboree. I thouught Buhari was an upright and sensible man and that was why I went all out to campaign like I had never before and still go ahead to vote for him but alas he would turn out to be the worst leader any nation can ever have . You guys please enjoy yourself but remember 3 year ago there were others like you supporting the corrupt GEJ govt because of pittance but they are no where to be found today

My loyalty is to my country, which for now may have found a resting place in Buhari's selfless ambition to eradicate the corruption that Nigerians do not want eradicated. But ultimately, my loyalty is to my country.

Whatever frustrations I may feel about the pace of reforms or growth by this administration, I will tackle every matter with the objectivity that is deserving, not the popular mob mentality of always throwing in the tyre and the fuel only to read about the innocence of the already burnt victim.

If the office of the SGF awarded any contract to a company the SGF once had a relationship with as recently as 1yr ago, without due process of competitive bidding, then that is outright corruption, however meagre the amount may be. If said company won the contract after due process of a competitive bid, they have no case to answer as they would not be disqualified from seeking jobs where any of their former employee or executive now works.

The question remains, why all the forgery, falsification of records, and distortion of financial details just to make a more criminal accusation against the SGF.

In conclusion, the SGF is rather stupid to award any contract whether legally or illegally to a firm he has a recent relationship with. Not many share the anti-corruption agenda of the president, and the president's close men are by their own actions making easy mockery to come upon that agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by idupaul: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
StOla:

My loyalty is to my country, which for now may have found a resting place in Buhari's selfless ambition to eradicate the corruption that Nigerians do not want eradicated. But ultimately, my loyalty is to my country.

Whatever frustrations I may feel about the pace of reforms or growth by this administration, I will tackle every matter with the objectivity that is deserving, not the popular mob mentality of always throwing in the tyre and the fuel only to read about the innocence of the already burnt victim.

If the office of the SGF awarded any contract to a company the SGF once had a relationship with as recently as 1yr ago, without due process of competitive bidding, then that is outright corruption, however meagre the amount may be. If said company won the contract after due process of a competitive bid, they have no case to answer as they would not be disqualified from seeking jobs where any of their former employee or executive now works.

The question remains, why all the forgery, falsification of records, and distortion of financial details just to make a more criminal accusation against the SGF.

In conclusion, the SGF is rather stupid to award any contract whether legally or illegally to a firm he has a recent relationship with. Not many share the anti-corruption agenda of the president, and the president's close men are by their own actions making easy mockery to come upon that agenda.

Exactly !!that's more like it
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF by idupaul: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL using my moniker to judge make you more daft, Like i said i was never a member of APC, The only party i have had membership with in the past is NCP and that was in 2003 when

Abassi contested for Governor in Lagos.

When Gani Fawehinmi contested for President.

This moniker was created when my account was ban.

what else?

Ohh I see you have been on this lifestyle since 2003 selling your conscience for pittance..In 2003 there wasn't much Internet penetration in Nigeria so I bet the you must have been a thug or gun slinger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding / Miyetti Allah Will Not Stop Nigerians From Voting Out President Buhari - Aisha / FG Removes Electricity Subsidy Quietly, Petrol In Phases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.