Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper (1603 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Wow This Pre-wedding Photo Of A Mechanic And His Bride To Be Tears The Internet / Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2016
A Facebook User, Udummiri Nwakalu has come out Publicly to declare his hate for Christianity and the Bible.. He shared pictures of himself with a visibly torn Bible on his Facebook wall with a series of rant:

source http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2016/12/young-nigerian-igbo-boy-declares-his-hate-for-christianity-tears-a-bible-and-uses-if-as-toilet-tissue/

lalasticala

Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2016
more

Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by falconey(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2016
insanity at it peak! blasphemous hooligan!
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2016
As you have torn it so will all ur Cvs n Documents be torn to shreds,all ur Job interviews will end like this. Bastard

Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2016
I know christians. They will not behead but only rebuke him. Very bad of the young man. Only Allah knows his mental state. smiley
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Cadamlk: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Attention seeker.
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by mKc9ET(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
And we should clap for you for gotten the attention you been looking for
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrCork:

^^^ you see how Nigerian women break his heart...din't I want you people? undecided
did you read it upside down?
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrCork:

...arrhhh...ok you one of those want that break men's heart..thief there Mooney and make them chew noble...correct? undecided
yes. So what will you do about it?
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin... As he tore the bible Christianity will end abi? ... Chibok boy..
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
He doesn't believe the bible yet He thinks there's a devil

Hypocrite
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
u only waste your time
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
May God in his infinite mercy save his confused soul smiley smiley
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
THE BIBLE IS FIRST A BOOK YOU CAN USE IT FOR WHATEVER YOU DEEM IT FOR...IT BECOMES THE WORLD OF GOD TO YOU THROUGH HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. MOSES DESTROYED THE FIRST SET OF COMMANDMENTS WRITTEN ON TABLETS GIVEN TO HIM
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Gladiator1: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
shocked
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Franchise21(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
This is meant for religion section, not romanceland
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Franchise21:
This is meant for religion section, not romanceland
angry
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by AlexCk: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmm

Whatever makes "the young Nigerian igbo boy" sleep well at night though.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Bluezy13(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrCork:

...arrhhh...ok you one of those want that break men's heart..thief there Mooney and make them chew noble...correct? undecided

Now it is obvious that most of your posts are copy&paste!!!

Disappointing...
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Bluezy13(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
KissChrix:
He doesn't believe the bible yet He thinks there's a devil

Hypocrite

Anti-satanism is not only appraised to Christianity!
Many other religions also have the devil as their enemy.

By the way; I wonder what hypocrisy has got to do with this view.
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by luvguy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrCork:

u well so?
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by vicstar(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
• when the devil has gotten a hold on ya soul undecided •°•
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by BabaRamota1980: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Is it not this similar act that caused another Iboman to lose his head in North? If Hausa people catch this boy...
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Bluezy13(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrCork:

so becuzzzz you can't find job..you eat bible?? (((Shame)) embarassed

Sorry, I'm not the boy in question.

Use your head and don't let your c0rk do the thinking for you.
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by Bluezy13(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrCork:

...arhh..so 23 outtter 24 your of the day..your job is to come read my post ..correct?.son..find new job (No oofense) undecided

I wish I understood a thing
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by refiner(f): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
He's a buffoon!

After talking thrash why did he add God punish them since he never believe in God! angry
Re: Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper by refiner(f): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
But wait a min..

Is he really tearing the bible or eating it?

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Igbo Girl Sets Instagram On Fire With Her B00bs And Bum (photos + Video) - / What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? / I Have Not Seen My Kind Of Man For Marriage - Chinenye Love, Filmmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.