Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? (5182 Views)

I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
There is this certain girl that is having a huge crush on my boyfriend of almost 5years, he himself is not helping matters cos both of them are close friends. I will like to explain to details. She isn't the only one actually, there is this other one Or two That post his picture on fb and instagram claiming him to be their boyfriend. I have talked Taya, threatened to break up but to no avail.
Around August, this girl posted the picture he snapped with him on instagram and wrote something like "he is the love of my life, don't hate cos u can't get.. .bla bla bla angry I was angry, I had to comment on that picture and tag the other girls claiming him to be their bf, I also tagged him too but he was quick to see the comment bfr any of them, he messaged me and begged me to delete the comment. I did, he had a chat with this girl only for her to start sending messages to me tru fb, she said she is his girlfriend and he told her am just a bestie, she sent me a screenshot which my bf denied saying she must have edited everything to make it real to me. My bf didn't cut his friendship with this girl o! Her birthday was last month and my bf still went there and they took several pictures together which she posted on fb, I guess she's doing this so that I can see it? I was angry, I showed him the picture again and he begged me not to break up that he will explain things to me.
Did I forget to say he posted the picture they both snapped together on facebook to Celebrate his birthday last year, I asked him about it and he said the picture is his only recent picture. He invited this girl to his sister's wedding and she was all over him while I was just sitted there with a friend that followed me, what will an introvert like me do? sad
I don't see myself ever rubbing another guy in his face, Even is he claims he isn't cheating, can't he manage his relationship well? What will it cost him to cut his friendship with this girl, maybe she is more important than me, or he is simply keeping me for being a faithful girl he can't afford to loose? I don't want to bring up any talk about the girl anymore, cos no matter how I rant it won't change anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by HungerBAD: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
I will make this one short.

And this advice goes not just to you,but to others too like you,who are either not mature enough to know the definition of what a 'Girlfriend' is,or simply waging an unwinnable fight.

He is your Boyfriend and not your husband. Nigerian girls,for some strange reasons can't seem to differentiate between the two.

You have no rights over him,and or who he chooses to put on fb or any of his social media platform. You too can go ahead and reciprocate By adding a guys picture on yours.

You can't force your boyfriend not to be friends with other females,because he is dating you. And from your post,I think you are the type that monitors everything about him.

Quit that habit,and get serious with other things in your life. If I was your boyfriend,I would have ended this relationship a long time ago,as an unsecure girlfriend will eventually become an unsecure wife with plenty of troubles.

If you are not his wife,stop acting like one.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by falconey(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
this is your story but it revolves around another lady which with concrete evaluation shows she is the main chick. you are dating a full time Casanova my sister.

when good guy like me woo una, una no go gree.

8 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Cholls(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
my sister sorry you're in a wrong relationship...........start looking for another ship now before this one crash.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by ikp120(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Another Toke Makinwa has been spotted. grin grin grin.
Babe just dey hustle for boyfriend like Yahoo boy dey hustle for client! grin grin grin

This same babe go dey do shakara for that boyfriend of hers.

Abeg park well jare! angry

Shout out to that guy mehn! Babes shakara dey vex me like crazy mehn! cry
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by yorhmienerd(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Toke Makinwa in the making, we waiting to buy your book too cheesy

But seriosly, you need to leave him, 5yrs and you are still hoping. Save yourself of heartbreak and moven

Kai! the guy vodoo strong o

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by iPopAlomo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lol... Couple matter nah "eh yahh..."
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by natsuDragneel: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
classicB:
There is this certain girl that is having a huge crush on my boyfriend of almost 5years, he himself is not helping matters cos both of them are close friends. I will like to explain to details. She isn't the only one actually, there is this other one Or two That post his picture on fb and instagram claiming him to be their boyfriend. I have talked Taya, threatened to break up but to no avail.
Around August, this girl posted the picture he snapped with him on instagram and wrote something like "he is the love of my life, don't hate cos u can't get.. .bla bla bla angry I was angry, I had to comment on that picture and tag the other girls claiming him to be their bf, I also tagged him too but he was quick to see the comment bfr any of them, he messaged me and begged me to delete the comment. I did, he had a chat with this girl only for her to start sending messages to me tru fb, she said she is his girlfriend and he told her am just a bestie, she sent me a screenshot which my bf denied saying she must have edited everything to make it real to me. My bf didn't cut his friendship with this girl o! Her birthday was last month and my bf still went there and they took several pictures together which she posted on fb, I guess she's doing this so that I can see it? I was angry, I showed him the picture again and he begged me not to break up that he will explain things to me.
Did I forget to say he posted the picture they both snapped together on facebook to Celebrate his birthday last year, I asked him about it and he said the picture is his only recent picture. He invited this girl to his sister's wedding and she was all over him while I was just sitted there with a friend that followed me, what will an introvert like me do? sad
I don't see myself ever rubbing another guy in his face, Even is he claims he isn't cheating, can't he manage his relationship well? What will it cost him to cut his friendship with this girl, maybe she is more important than me, or he is simply keeping me for being a faithful girl he can't afford to loose? I don't want to bring up any talk about the girl anymore, cos no matter how I rant it won't change anything.

One question though
Is he with your destiny nih?? Haha...

7 billion people in the world and you had to choose that bloke

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by jmoore(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
If you are not married, it means you are single.

Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache..

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girl.. Listen..

Let go of the relationship if ur NOT happy anymore.. Never compete with his "friends" when he doesnt even care about ur feelings...

Relationship shud be 50-50 / give and take.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Brymo: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bae, take to your heels.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
HungerBAD:

And this advice goes not just to you,but to others too like you,who are either not mature enough to know the definition of what a 'Girlfriend' is,or simply waging an unwinnable fight.

He is your Boyfriend and not your husband. Nigerian girls,for some strange reasons can't seem to differentiate between the two.

You have no rights over him,and or who he chooses to put on fb or any of his social media platform. You too can go ahead and reciprocate By adding a guys picture on yours.

You can't force your boyfriend not to be friends with other females,because he is dating you. And from your post,I think you are the type that monitors everything about him.

Quit that habit,and get serious with other things in your life. If I was your boyfriend,I would have ended this relationship a long time ago,as an unsecure girlfriend will eventually become an unsecure wife with plenty of troubles.

Oh, you're simply not different from him. Do u feel he is right to continue to rub another girl in my face when he cannot take such. Can you honestly walk down the isle with such a girl? I am not asking him not to have female friends, I don't just like the way he is particular about this one. Something is fishy between them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by MathsChic(f): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
HungerBAD:

That wasn't exactly short.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Scatterscatter(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sorry to say, you are in a wrong relationship.
A guy that truly loves you will respect you.
Respecting you means not doing things you aren't comfortable with, e.g cutting ties with any female friend you aren't comfortable with.

Look for another guy, this guy doesnt respect your feelings

6 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by shegxi(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
HungerBAD:

what u wrote up here sir is thrash!!! yes she has some right over him except they didn't define their relationship in the first place. u don't go round posting pix of u and ladies and begging ur supposed gf to remove her comment, not acceptable.
and to d op, take a walk girl so u won't come and write super story like toke too. d dude obviously wants to have his cake and eat it same time, kolewerk!!!

14 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Khd95(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
"even ur boo get a boo"
harrysong 2016.
Op,ngwa kill ur self not ontop another guy,flirt with opther boys too,shekina

#akantchout
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by HungerBAD: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
classicB:

Oh, you're simply not different from him. Do u feel he is right to continue to rub another girl in my face when he cannot take such. Can you honestly walk down the isle with such a girl? I am not asking him not to have female friends, I don't just like the way he is particular about this one. Something is fishy between them.

And if he breaks up the relationship between the two of you today,you will kill yourself?save yourself the headache of the other woman.

If you are not married to him,quit giving yourself any headache. I think you still don't get it right?you are a GIRLDRIEND and nothing else.

Quit acting like a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by iyobs7(f): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
HungerBAD:

Am sorry to say, you made no sense.

That was short.

13 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Splinz(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Op, I don't think your bf is worth the stress, and it's obvious he's doing something with the said girl.

Quit if you can.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by wordbank(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Girl.. Listen..

Let go of the relationship if ur NOT happy anymore.. Never compete with his "friends" when he doesnt even care about ur feelings...

Relationship shud be 50-50 / give and take.. undecided
Out of curiosity, what's to be given by her
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by refiner(f): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girl,I will advice u to run from that guy or u will always be in the friend zone club until everything crashes!

That guy don't respect you...

Date a guy that respect You not a guy that loves you....

Full stop! undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
HungerBAD:

And if he breaks up the relationship between the two of you today,you will kill yourself?save yourself the headache of the other woman.

If you are not married to him,quit giving yourself any headache. I think you still don't get it right?you are a GIRLDRIEND and nothing else.

Quit acting like a wife.
M surprised by this. A responsible boyfriend becomes a husband and vise versa. How will I ever marry someone that sees nothing wrong in doing to me what he cannot take. What will he do if we marry? When two people are in a serious relationship, I expect both of them to act religiously towards getting married.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by HIScraziness(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
I'm just gon' chalk it all up.to the fact that you are just some immature girlfriend or baby mama to be with the way u keep acting as though the guy in question got the key to your destiny undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by blovesther(f): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
My love, quit that fucking relationship because that dude ain't loyal...... His only recent pics indeed mtcheeeee angry angry

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by HIScraziness(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
classicB:

Please shut up and stop acting like a weakling, u pissing me off already!! Are u a sidechick or u just aspiring to be one?? The guy obviously just wants to fuvk around with you and when he gets whatever he wants from u then you guys are so done! Define your stand in the relationship to him, if he can't make do with that then Bleep him off, its so simple sis. In a relationship, a guy's gotta choose, either your so called one and only girlfriend or multiple "girlfriends" u choose to play around with.

Funny though, he begged you to remove the comment. Are u sure you're the one he doesn't wonna dream losing or the so called babe that uploaded the pictureangry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by HungerBAD: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
HIScraziness:

Please shut up and stop acting like a weakling, u pissing off already!! Are u a sidechick or u just aspiring to be one?? The guy obviously just wants to fuvk around with you and when he gets whatever he wants from u then you guys are so done! Define your stand in the relationship to him, if he can't make do with that then Bleep him off, its so simple sis. In a relationship, a guy's gotta choose, either your so called one and only girlfriend or multiple "girlfriends" u choose to play around with.

Funny though, he begged you to remove the comment. Are u sure you're the one he doesn't wonna dream losing or the so called babe that uploaded the pictureangry

Thanks for your write up.

Girls are like the MMM people. They only see what they want to see,and hear what they want to hear.

To the female,she is in a committed relationship.To the guy she is just "ONE" of them.

Does not matter how many times you talk to him about the other girls,if he that serious about you,5 Years is enough time to make you his wife.

2017 is a week plus away,and that will make it 6 years of you fighting to "PIN" him down.

Shows you he has other plans.

Last page on this thread.

I am out.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Terryindeed: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=52040031]I will make this one short.

... who wrote this is practically insane, you no get sense, I repeat, e b like say you chop craze. .. if you are my gf I will never make you feel uncomfortable when am with another girl, I will prioritize you especially in event like wedding, clubbing, birthday party etc simply bcus you are my gf, I will never make any other girl feel too important especially in your presence, let us be honest with ourselves, are we going to allow our girlfriend dance freely in the club with holding her back or giving her the look of ( be yourself) ? Yeah we are bound to have female friends but not at the expense of your girlfriend, especially in her presence, finally putting her pictures on Facebook and shitt, I know my gf will see it, will make a comment, why trying to hurt her? I can only live a carefree way if we are no longer dating or am no longer interested in the relationship. Dear your bf isn't sensitive to how you feel. Lemme spell it out for you, if you break up with him, he will jump right into the other girl"s arm. One advice, silently leave him without telling him it's over. Have a bestie too, be close to another guy who loves making you laugh, start giving your bf distance and start making new funny male friends. You deserve to be happy. Honestly it's not right when a girl complains to her boyfriend because of another girl, if she complains about another guy taking his time, that would have been a different thing and I will not be in support. It's being called a relationship for a reason , not relationshittt.

7 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Ximenez(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Maybe you are just too boring and not as interesting and spontaneous as his 'female friends' but you are still a good girl, hence he can't let go of you. Dude is getting all his needs from different ladies. Ask him to deny being the said girl's boyfriend online once the girl put their pictures together again with a romantic caption, that's when you'll realize that you are not the first in his pecking order.
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Sandydayziz(f): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Scatterscatter:
Sorry to say, you are in a wrong relationship.
A guy that truly loves you will respect you.
Respecting you means not doing things you aren't comfortable with, e.g cutting ties with any female friend you aren't comfortable with.

Look for another guy, this guy doesnt respect your feelings
I totally agree with dis...
If a guy truly loves u, he'll do everything possible just to let u know dat...

You're using too much energy in d relationship, while he does nothing to appreciate that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by empress101(f): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
.... I wish d op will mak use of this advice.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Scatterscatter(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sandydayziz:
I totally agree with dis...
If a guy truly loves u, he'll do everything possible just to let u know dat...

You're using too much energy in d relationship, while he does nothing to appreciate that

Unfortunately, most ppl in love don't realise. They will even go to the extent of defending the person.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by sirmelody(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
You are just afraid of the truth because it might be true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused / Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.