Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) (12463 Views)

Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures / 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by thedarkroom(f): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hello... am Claire From Barbados... I just launched an Adult forum where Pictures speak louder than voice.... For a Project Survey in My School...

lets get on

I present to you, 7 types of breasts

Asymmetric:

One breast is larger than the other; ranges from minor (barely noticeable) to more pronounced (as pictured).

Bell Shape:

Generally heavier breasts; narrower at the top, then drastically fuller toward the bottom.

East West:

A gentle slope from top to bottom, but out to the sides; nipples point in opposite directions.

Slender:

A little wider at the top, narrower at the bottom; generally skinny without a lot of breast tissue.

Tear Drop:

Similar to Bell Shape but with a much gentler slope; easily identifiable from the side.

Round:

Equally full on top and bottom; often surgically enhanced, but not always.

Side Set: A wide space in between the two breasts; nipples point a little more forward than East West.

This is public forum where I cannot post the real pictures of the types of breast above. To see the pictures.... click the link below... Adults only Please......... U can Vote for the best type there too

TheDarkRoom Breast Types

6 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by PrinzCarter(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
thedarkroom:
Hello... am Claire From Barbados... I just launched an Adult forum where Pictures speak louder than voice.... For a Project Survey in My School...

lets get on

Asymmetric:

One breast is larger than the other; ranges from minor (barely noticeable) to more pronounced (as pictured).

Bell Shape:

Generally heavier breasts; narrower at the top, then drastically fuller toward the bottom.

East West:

A gentle slope from top to bottom, but out to the sides; nipples point in opposite directions.

Slender:

A little wider at the top, narrower at the bottom; generally skinny without a lot of breast tissue.

Tear Drop:

Similar to Bell Shape but with a much gentler slope; easily identifiable from the side.

Round:

Side Set: A wide space in between the two breasts; nipples point a little more forward than East West.

This is public forum where I cannot post the real pictures of the types of breast above. To see the pictures.... click the link below... Adults only Please......... U can Vote for the best type there too

TheDarkRoom Breast Types
no pictures

4 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
No brezz yet? you think we came here to play

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by thedarkroom(f): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stretchi:

lolzzzz.... I cant put bare naked breast here... that's why I dropped d link below..... lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by thedarkroom(f): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
PrinzCarter:
no pictures

I heard some MOD can block u for no reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by menxer: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Edit your topic, there is no explicit image.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
thedarkroom:

lolzzzz.... I cant put bare naked breast here... that's why I dropped d link below..... lolzzzz
Aii will look at it when I get home

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by thedarkroom(f): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
menxer:
Edit your topic, there is no explicit image.

included

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by menxer: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
thedarkroom:

I heard some MOD can block u for no reason

Don't be naive, no body blocks you if you post contents in the appropriate section.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by thedarkroom(f): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
menxer:

Don't be naive, no body blocks you if you post contents in the appropriate section.

thanks sir.... Uploading those pics... will flout one of the rules I saw attached to the posting board......

and if you wanna see pictures, clicking on that link will not make you faint sir
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Asymetry Breast sef...

Seems av seen it before! Lemme ask my girlfriend
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Asymetry Breast sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by thedarkroom(f): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
grayht:
Asymetry Breast sef...

funny
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by AfroSamurai: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
no pic? come nau. Let's see some boobies eh. grin
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by skywalker240(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
put pics
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Smellymouth: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stretchi:

Gbam!!!!!!

I support!!!

5 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by clerkent(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
so you mean I should go inside the oza room for me to see pinshure isorite kwantinu

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Yoshy: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stretchi:
lolz bros chill!
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stretchi:
Hahahahahahahaha. Op thinks this is a play ground

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Fidelismaria: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

cant blive i actually click d link

anyways i rep bell shape tongue tongue
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Was expecting to see pics oo

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Yishah(f): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
La click la... On second thought, lets check it out.
Hmm...see how dem rush the thread, expecting boobs.
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yoshy:
lolz bros chill!
Chill After greasing my Amunition?
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Yishah(f): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
La click la... On second thought, lets check it out.
Hmm...see how dem rush the thread, expecting boobs.
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by GentlemanUnltd: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
And where are the breast pictures to illustrate your post?

I came here to look at breasts and not what you posted. Show me the damn breasts or I fvck off here

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
if i swear for you,you will leave barbados and come to my backyard.

dat bell breast is awesome

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by ChilledPill: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Guys the brezzzt are real... I just clicked on the link and guess what cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by SolexxBarry(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
I'm so disappointed,where d breast na embarassed
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Claire from Barbados, you're a lifesaver.
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by Bossontop(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Not even one pissure ov brezz as appetizer.......chaiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
thedarkroom:

lets get on

Asymmetric:

Bell Shape:

East West:

Slender:

Tear Drop:

Round:

TheDarkRoom Breast Types

clair i would love to see urs dearie
Re: 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) by moral24(f): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
WTF...... OP..... You just displayed Our Boobs in the other room just like that.....

Am speechless.... Nice though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.