Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? (12473 Views)

Why Is My Diick Like This? / Craving Curved Diick / One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by purem(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2018

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by purem(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2018

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Why will dey want to marry a man with small di¢k wen their hole have bn drilled by all sizes of drill bits

19 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Even as a man, I know that d1ck size matters!

If you're a guy and you know you're very small down there, don't be deceived by love stories from your partner, go and do something about your d1ck. There are solutions to help increase it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
No I cannot.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
That rasheedat girl's pussy has been stretched beyond elastic limit.See as she shouted NO...gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
virgoquin:
No I cannot.

Sister weh done ooo...I know u are already used to those ones like the size of anambra yams

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by pyyxxaro: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
When your kpekus is tooo Wide like goal post

You start complaining , you ain't feeling anything

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Colonelswitz101:

Sister weh done ooo...I know u are already used to those ones like the size of anambra yams

If dem reply your blood sister like this, how you go feel? So if you be woman, you go like make prick wey no reach ur pinkie/baby finger dey fvck you ba?! How u wan take feel am?

Go and increase you d1ck bros and enjoy sex

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by purem(m): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
virgoquin:
No I cannot.

Tell me the truth which is bigger between ur tin and dis cool cool wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
pp802:

If dem reply your blood sister like this, how you go feel? So if you be woman, you go like make prick wey no reach ur pinkie/baby finger dey Bleep you ba?! How u wan take feel am?

Go and increase you d1ck bros and enjoy sex

U bn dey make sense until dat place wey u say make I go increase my d1ck....well I can't remember how many ladies iv bn in relationship with or even their names buh the truth is dat none of them hanged up on the relationship buh me...I am not dat so much rich so don't blame their loyalty on the money....d di¢k is endowed and in perfect working condition just buy n drive....
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by harkandey(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
to be candid all those saying yes are just lying, no lady will want to marry a guy with small dick

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
I can't laff jare

..u have started ur banging career with 18inches pen!s and with several cascades of body counts even ur diildo is 24 inches....when u now meet a guy for marriage that says he wants a virgin...u will now start lamentations of gender equality....thats when they will go and register under feminism association...how do u want him to cope with u
I sincerely don't understand women, they always want things their way...

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Eberechi24(f): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
if you are good man I will manage.
In marriage, sex is important,

Good sex is importanter,

But what happens when we are not having sex is importantest.

17 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
virgoquin:
No I cannot.

big girls for big husbands with big dickks!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
if u are need of durable ,quality cars,am here to give u d best ,make ur December a memorable one with our cars,check my signature for my details
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by rashfat(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
pp802:

If you're a guy and you know you're very small down there, don't be deceived by love stories from your partner, go and do something about your d1ck. There are solutions to help increase it

What are the solutions jare?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Phurlareen44(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
For your roofing projects this December and the coming year.. Contact me for a mind blowing promo offer on Aluminium and Stone Coated Roofing Sheets at Unbeatable Prices .
Contact me on 08174884396
Or
Check my siggy for more info.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by carter009(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
Am beginning to like this eberechi24 cool cool cool
Eberechi24:
if you are good man I will manage.
In marriage, sex is important
Good sex is importanter
But what happens when we are not having sex is importantest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by AryEmber(f): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
Sometimes I marvel at the stupidity of some men here on NL. All their career now is now about slut/body shaming ladies like they are making money from it. I don't even know if it gives some guys orgasm.
You asked a question directed to ladies. Let them then answer it, instead you went ahead to start shaming them on the thread asif you guys are saint. If the op sef wasn't left out. The two ladies that replied the question was ridiculed. Fools will always be fools sha.
Later you will say ladies are not expressive about their sexual orientation, how will they with this your kind of mentality. SMH
Of the thread is about guys now asking if they can marry a lady without big/moderate breast/ass. They will Gish out like tap water condemning ladies that don't have such as if they are in charge of of their creation. Mtcheew
I'm glad you use your brain well, not like some idiot here

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Rextizzle(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
virgoquin:
No I cannot.
Because you have a very wide pussy clap for yourself.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
pp802:

as how bro, mine is medium but I last like kilode. I'd like a bigger gbola. Any remedy bro?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by mmadu5(m): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
if you dont have a tight pusssy you have no right to say want big cockk
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
purem:

Asslicker/pussylicker
I'm not asslicking or anything. Na you ur way be that. And you guys will be complaining of government when you haven't worked on urself first. Lazy youth

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
Fyi0:

Oga shut up. Ewu.
How many ladies do reply on threads like this? And this is am open forum. Sissy idiot.
How will the reply when He-goats will you will be the first to cruxify them based on their comment as if na u holy pass.
Obviously that's how you guys end up losing free dom of speech or relation with ur woman to a random guys who may end up f**cking her.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Chiefjosy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
Sometimes I marvel at the stupidity of some men here on NL. All their career now is now about slut/body shaming ladies like they are making money from it. I don't even know if it gives some guys orgasm.
You asked a question directed to ladies. Let them then answer it, instead you went ahead to start shaming them on the thread asif you guys are saint. If the op sef wasn't left out. The two ladies that replied the question was ridiculed. Fools will always be fools sha.
Later you will say ladies are not expressive about their sexual orientation, how will they with this your kind of mentality. SMH
Of the thread is about guys now asking if they can marry a lady without big/moderate breast/ass. They will Gish out like tap water condemning ladies that don't have such as if they are in charge of of their creation. Mtcheew

Pussy ass nigga, no pussy for you today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Instagram Model Aims To Break 'world's Smallest Bikini' See Almost Nude Photos / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt / I Want To Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.