Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) (44710 Views)

When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Revolva(m): 12:18am On Dec 19, 2016
angry angry wetin concern us....dem de feed us....n it got to front page...
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by eyinjuege: 12:26am On Dec 19, 2016
To be honest with you, traditional wedding attires are usually so beautiful.....

So is there a problem in flaunting her husband on social media? Is it someone else's husband she should flaunt?

Even Zahra wey marry just last week or yesterday has been flaunting her own anyhow
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by raphy(m): 1:19am On Dec 19, 2016
Am proud of my whyt girlfriend as well whn i marry her d pics will go vira
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by oshaosha2014(m): 5:26am On Dec 19, 2016
Kate Henshaw was also running away from "naija guys' mentality" when she hooked up with a white man. Is she still married to him today? because of his advanced mentality? capital NO. When u never taste something e dey look sweet. Besides, you can achieve your divorce faster with a white man. Good luck.
TashaGirl:
I am team foreign guys too and won't mind getting married to one smiley cheesy.

9ja guy's mentality tire me cry
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2016
jukejoint:
Nigerian guys should be ashamed of themselves.Losers! Foreigners are invading and stealing your girls
we have plenty to go around.we are not selfish with our womensmiley.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by princeakins(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2016
Princess4ng:
Why shouldn't she In this Buhari Regime u can even be proud of ur husband even if his from Togo

Hahahaha.. cheesy

Dts acceptin anytun dt comes o... Lol. ANyway, we are survivers. When there is Life, there is Hope.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Chuckd123(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
The guy looks like one man from my village that we call Dee Chike
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Khez: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
OFFCOS

WHITE HUSBAND
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by lereinter(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
TashaGirl:
I am team foreign guys too and won't mind getting married to one smiley cheesy.

9ja guy's mentality tire me cry

so would you mind a nigerien...

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by titanrodri(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2016
And he is bald!
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by sfinkzslot(m): 1:33am On Dec 20, 2016
someone is been scammed!!!! omose o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) / I Sold Soap And Dried Fish In Lagos Before Everything Changed. / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.