Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) (44709 Views)

When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by ahahnow: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
TashaGirl:
I am team foreign guys too and won't mind getting married to one smiley cheesy.

9ja guy's mentality tire me cry

I agree with you my sister. We are suffering here. cry
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by metallisc(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
TashaGirl:

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Very Ugly white man undecided

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by friedcorn: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Her babalawo power strong ooo
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
They look like they're made for each other. That's what I like to see.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
mehn i wish i had dread locks, i'd be rocking that chief keef look
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by zarakay(f): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
madridguy:
Sup?

Am fine
u?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Aquariann: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
God.. Slim ladies are just beautiful. See how her outfits fits her.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by WomanOfRace(f): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Princess4ng:
Why shouldn't she In this Buhari Regime u can even be proud of ur husband even if his from Togo

hahahahaha"Togo"?
lol.

Abeg, who knows how this thing works,make she help me. I don't need all those spoilt ones in Nigeria...o. The distance the better,so e go be land , we fly. I can't wait till buruhaha steps down in 2019.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Philinho(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
good for you.... just promote our culture n be a good wife
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Joshintua(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wish them happy family
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by TashaGirl: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=52048177][/quote]

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Richy4(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
TashaGirl:

Somalia is equally foreign Dear...Besides, it's not too far from Nigeria... but it's still foreign what do you think....... smiley
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by Princess4ng(f): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
WomanOfRace:

hahahahaha"Togo"?
lol.

Abeg, who knows how this thing works,make she help me. I don't need all those spoilt ones in Nigeria...o. The distance the better,so e go be land , we fly. I can't wait till buruhaha steps down in 2019.

My dear... If u find out abeg I dey interested even if na from Tanzania grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by siledif: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
I trust Nigerian ladies....doing whatsoever to keep wat the want,,,,dats her way of telling the world she has finally found the Mr right....
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by happney65: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
omolola15 veekid am sure she will be sucking that guys dick just like i will suck my Alhaja's pussssy 2mrw... grin grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by metallisc(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2016

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by veekid(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
happney65:
omolola15 veekid am sure she will be sucking that guys dick just like i will suck my Alhaja's pussssy 2mrw... grin grin
Wayre re o
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by madridguy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
How is the weekend @ your end?

zarakay:

Am fine
u?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by zarakay(f): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
madridguy:
How is the weekend @ your end?

it's cool here..
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by abbeyty(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
so, the op wants her to be proud of someone else husband ? every lady should be proud of their husband either white, pink, red or black
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by madridguy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
What part of Lagos are you?

zarakay:

it's cool here..
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by omolola15(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
happney65:

If you continue your life like this. The thunder that will fire you will come with prescription.... 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 at night. Lol

Sa no go suck disease.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by zarakay(f): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
madridguy:
What part of Lagos are you?

Gbagada @ d moment
u?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by slimzypink(f): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
No i want BBC cant settle 4 less
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by googlepikins: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Visa don set

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by googlepikins: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
abbeyty:
so, the op wants her to be proud of someone else husband ? every lady should be proud of their husband either white, pink, red or black
you better remain in that your village

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by AfroBlue(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
abeg, where r the pics of her 9ja family and the in-laws?

shocked
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by TashaGirl: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Richy4:

Somalia is equally foreign Dear...Besides, it's not too far from Nigeria... but it's still foreign what do you think....... smiley

I prefer USA guys tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by TashaGirl: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=52048495][/quote] tongue tongue

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) by martineverest(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
'white husband',that sounds racism....husband is husband,irrespective of his colour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) / I Sold Soap And Dried Fish In Lagos Before Everything Changed. / Because I Am A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.