Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials (11473 Views)

"Order AGF To Bring Me Back To Nigeria", Diezani Tells Court / Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife / Osinbajo, DG DSS, AGF To Review Magu’s Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials by APCmyheart(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2016
Zendinho:

Just take a look at urself.

Is that an answer to what i typed?
Re: President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials by Emassive(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2016
Jokers everywhere in Govt house
Re: President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials by Kiakia(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Will the government officials still occupy their offices while being investigated? Just asking.
Re: President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials by jospepper(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Asking a thief to investigate thieves.
Re: President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials by freeze001(f): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
doctokwus:
PMB has crossed d rubicon.Nothing he does now can impress anyone any longer.
The only thing perhaps,of course which going by what we now know of his capabilities and competence he cannot do,to redeem his totally battered image,is to sack d whole of his Asorock staff and utterly corrupt presidency and cabinet members.
Meanwhile is it not d same AGF,Malami,that is one of those,along with Kyari,Daura and PMB's uncle that saw to the rejection of Magu that has been saddled with investigating d same Magu?
PMB apart from his capacity deficit,seems to be a joker.

Yeah, you're getting there...gonna be a tough one for you but you'll definitely eat crow.
Re: President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials by doctokwus: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
freeze001:

Yeah, you're getting there...gonna be a tough one for you but you'll definitely eat crow.
Y are u stalking.D same passion i used in supporting PMB is same i wud use in condemning him.
Y shud i lie that he hasnt been a big disappointment,including his much hyped anticorruption fight,which was basically my own reason for voting him?
I wud gladly prefer an Osinbajo now.He cant do worse than d cattle rearer.
But its not up to me,its up to God,thats y i sed God knows best.Sth went wrong with PMB dat still confounds me,he lost sth upstairs &has become a total stranger to me.
Re: President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials by freeze001(f): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
doctokwus:

Y are u stalking.D same passion i used in supporting PMB is same i wud use in condemning him.
Y shud i lie that he hasnt been a big disappointment,including his anti hyped anticorruption fight,which was basically my own reason for voting him?
I wud gladly prefer an Osinbajo now.He cant do worse than d cattle rearer.
But its not up to me,its up to God,thats y i sed God knows best.Sth went wrong with PMB dat still confounds me,he lost sth upstairs has become a total stranger to me.

There lies the problem, nothin went wrong! This is exactly his nature in addition to being a vindictive, islamic bigot. What baffles me is why u actually believed he had something worthwhile to offer despite all the warnings that were given. I keep at u because I've read ur posts for a substantial period over diverse subjects and u come across as a smart and intelligent person. This particular miscalculation in vehemently campaigning for a cattle rearer who has absolutely nothing to offer is where u lost me.

How did u even think someone that never passed any professional exams or attempted to develop himself or even nurture some personal venture of any sort would be ur idea of a messiah? I can understand yr disenchantment with Jonathan and I've areas where I cannot forgive him for failing but I would never have imagined Buhari would have been even a good assistant, least of all a viable alternative. How did u get so taken in? Did u even look at those that were around Buhari before believing in him? They're d ones calling d shots today and they were never hidden.
Re: President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials by doctokwus: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
freeze001:

There lies the problem, nothin went wrong! This is exactly his nature in addition to being a vindictive, islamic bigot. What baffles me is why u actually believed he had something worthwhile to offer despite all the warnings that were given. I keep at u because I've read ur posts for a substantial period over diverse subjects and u come across as a smart and intelligent person. This particular miscalculation in vehemently campaigning for a cattle rearer who has absolutely nothing to offer is where u lost me.

How did u even think someone that never passed Amy professional exams or attempted to develop himself or even nurture skme personal venture of any sort would be ur idea of a messiah? I can understand yr disenchantment with Jonathan and I've areas where I cannot forgive him for failing but I would never have imagined Buhari would have been even a good assistant, least of all a viable alternative. How did u get so taken in? Did u even look at those that were around Buhari before believing in him? They're d ones calling d shots today and they were never hidden.
Jonathan,till eternity is a no no for me.I doubted everything about d man's capacity right since 2011 and was proved right.
I still say it,despite my pain now,i looked back at Buhari's antecedents and thought he was d real deal,d much awaited messiah.He had integrity,an ingredient that has been lacking in virtually all presidents Nigeria ever had.To show u my dear,d level of my pain,i had been supporting him since 2011 wen he contested against YarAdua and felt Nigeria lost d golden chance then.Naive me i hear u laff.
I just cant explain it,d mystery of PMB incompetence will probably always leave me confused.Initially excused his initial missteps and inactions,but soon as i started subjecting him to standard parameters used in assessing presidents in sane climes,I coldly realised he has fallen short in virtually all areas.Even wen i reduced it to our own low standards,he still fell short.Thats wen d bitterness and pain really set in for me.I think he lost it that 6mths he wasted,thats wen d cabal dug in,saw his dullness,av held him by d jugular since and wont let go till he self destructs.
Have i lost hope completely,maybe not.But for me he has crossed d rubicon where nothing he does impresses me any longer till he takes radical decisions on d economy,fights corruption fairly,by reining in his family,associates,party & acquaintances and not selectively and stops being an ethnic bigot.
Tell me he can still regain my one probably insignificant trust.
Re: President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials by freeze001(f): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
doctokwus:

Jonathan,till eternity is a no no for me.I doubted everything about d man's capacity right since 2011 and was proved right.
I still say it,despite my pain now,i looked back at Buhari's antecedents and thought he was d real deal,d much awaited messiah.He had integrity,an ingredient that has been lacking in virtually all presidents Nigeria ever had.To show u my dear,d level of my pain,i had been supporting him since 2011 wen he contested against YarAdua and felt Nigeria lost d golden chance then.Naive me i hear u laff.
I just cant explain it,d mystery of PMB incompetence will probably always leave me confused.Initially excused his initial missteps and inactions,but soon as i started subjecting him to standard parameters used in assessing presidents in sane climes,I coldly realised he has fallen short in virtually all areas.Even wen i reduced it to our own low standards,he still fell short.Thats wen d bitterness and pain really set in for me.I think he lost it that 6mths he wasted,thats wen d cabal dug in,saw his dullness,av held him by d jugular since and wont let go till he self destructs.
Have i lost hope completely,maybe not.But for me he has crossed d rubicon where nothing he does impresses me any longer till he takes radical decisions on d economy,fights corruption fairly,by reining in his family,associates,party & acquaintances and not selectively and stops being an ethnic bigot.
Tell me he can still regain my one probably insignificant trust.

I'm kinda stuck on the integrity part. Now how on God's green earth do u vest that adjective on buhari? Nothing gives that indication for me yet u seem to believe he had integrity, enough to warrant support into this parody of governance we are stuck with today. Care to enlighten me on what informed ur belief?
Re: President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials by doctokwus: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
freeze001:

I'm kinda stuck on the integrity part. Now how on God's green earth do u vest that adjective on buhari? Nothing gives that indication for me yet u seem to believe he had integrity, enough to warrant support into this parody of governance we are stuck with today. Care to enlighten me on what informed ur belief?
No noticeable stupendous wealth,despite holding most money spinning portfolios:petroleum,governor Northwest or so,Head of state,chairman petroleum trust fund.
Even wen incalcerated by d IBB govt,nothing fraudulent was found.His tenure at PTF was probed by Obasanjo,never indicted for corruption himself,though few of those he delegated were.
No massive investments anywhere,or oil block ownership.Just a simple farmer.
Hearing him talk,u cud feel d passion he had about Nigeria.He correctly diagnosed our key problem.
No matter your arguments,Buhari still remains relatively one of the living Nigerian politicians with an integrity credit,rather than deficit.
Lets not argue further,I assessed him rightly then based on verifiable facts and i am doing same now based on his performance on d job.
Lets not because of present day actions of his,invent integrity deficits for him,in order to justify his present incompetences.
Re: President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials by freeze001(f): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
doctokwus:

No noticeable stupendous wealth despite holding most money spinning portfolios:petroleum,governor Northwest or so,Head of state,chairman petroleum trust fund.
Even wen incalcerated by d IBB govt,nothing fraudulent was found.His tenure at PTF was probed by Obasanjo,never indicted for corruption himself,though few of those he delegated were.
No massive investments anywhere,or oil block ownership.Just a simple farmer.
Hearing him talk,u cud feel d passion he had about Nigeria.He correctly diagnosed our key problem.
No matter your arguments,Buhari still remains relatively one of the living Nigerian politicians with an integrity credit,rather than deficit.
Lets not argue further,I assessed him rightly then based on verifiable facts and i am doing same now based on his performance on d job.
Lets not because of present day actions of his,invent integrity deficits for him,in order to justify his present incompetences.

That it wasn't noticeable doesn't mean he didn't have stupendous wealth. For a multi-faceted ethno-religious country like Nigeria, an unapologetic bigot was the worst kinda person to put at the helm of affairs. There are still unanswered questions about his tenure as PTF Chair contrary to your assertion. His guaranteed nepotistic tendencies were not needed at all and would definitely not augur well for the kind of change sought as we clearly see. Even as a farmer, he had every opportunity to actually make a workable agricultural innovation out of his occupation but he didn't because he simply doesn't know how to think or make wealth. He never condemned boko haram and the fulani madness not to talk of attempting to address the situation in whatever capacity so u could be sure his fulani brethren would enjoy tacit state protection and support in destroying other Nigerians as we see today. The problems of Nigeria have never been unknown so his diagnosis according to you, was not rocket science.In fact, the major game changer or solution if you may, for the Nigerian question and problem is one which he has dismissed and deemed impossible ie restructuring. If he cannot consider this or even look at the CONFAB then where is that toted passion for addressing our problems?

Yes, let's not argue but I beg to differ on what u considered integrity pointers; they don't quite cut the mark for me.
Re: President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials by mccoyelectric: 4:20am On Dec 20, 2016
Why agf... Were is DSS... Is did not how dogara issue was swept under d rug... Till now.... Let DSS arrest dem all and investigate.... Buhari is a liar.... He will die a shameful death.... And his sins will be upon zahria... And Aisha and his generation...as for me am voting him out 2019.... He is d corruption Nigeria doesn't need

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

​Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Bigard Memorial Seminary, Enugu / Aisha Buhari Launches ‘leave Our Daughters Alone’ Campaign / President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Business Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.