Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Went Far Up Her Ass (xplict Content) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went Far Up Her Ass (xplict Content) (1280 Views)

BBNAIJA: Nengi Show Off Her Ass As She Rock Sexy Swimwear In The House. PHOTOS / Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass / Things Your Woman Wants You To Do With Her Ass During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Went Far Up Her Ass (xplict Content) by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 19, 2016
actually this is the second time wev engaged in a quickie because my siblings were always around us,so we ad to use d bathroom and just start it Lori standing.
at first I tot ma deek wud nid more lube to slide in cos it's big and she is slim but den again it dint take long to slide in Shaa cos her pun is wide and no small deek will make her cry, so I bang her at a fast pace and in succession and for about 3 minutes I ad my pre cum nd my big explode. it wz awesome.
so during our second session I noticed ma deek was up her ass instead of d pun, I ad to spread her butt cheek just to confirm. behold it felt d same just like d pun, I must Av ad ma deek there in our first session nd dint notice.
I ad always tot d ass wud contain a lot of fats nd sheets,Neva knew it cud make a girl mourn dis loud.
NL O ps and mods, share ur experience wit anal s*x
Re: I Went Far Up Her Ass (xplict Content) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2016
Radarada in jenifa tongue... Na ur type go come get disease, all this igbo people go kon carry u for roadside with yr swollen deek, con dey use u beg money from people..
Re: I Went Far Up Her Ass (xplict Content) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Zizaboni:
Radarada in jenifa tongue... Na ur type go come get disease, all this igbo people go kon carry u for roadside with yr swollen deek, con dey use u beg money from people..
aboki

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? / The Making Of A Playboy - Nigerian Romance Thriller / What Turns Women On And Arouses Them: 15 Secrets Unleashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.