Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? (1267 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by marvelck: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2016
The other day, I saw a guy stylishly called a girl away from her mother, by pretending to be interested in the motivational book she was holding, just to toast the girl. I could see how irritated the girl felt after realizing what the guy was up to. She just couldn't wait to leave his presence and go back to meet her mom, who was waiting for her. What the guy did, got me wondering if its appropriate for a guy to ask a girl out in the presence of her mother? If you can't ask a girl out cos she's with her mother or older brother, there will always be another time, and another chance. So no need to be desperate about it.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2016
Lack of home trainingsmiley
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by intruder15(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2016
If the mother knows or already like d guy, she will like to see his sweet mouth move before her daughter sef.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by Bluezy13(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2016
My dear, anywhere anytime, toasting is allowed...

If that's when you are courageous.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2016
there will always another time and another chance.

Says who?
I refer you to my siggy.

Most mothers no get problem, na pupcy and overprotective elder bros dey disturb pass.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by dingbang(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2016
You should be flirting with her mum instead, dat way she will dig u.

She will be like who is this guy..... Trust me it works

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Nothing wrong in it, african mamas'bashings would do the trick. U wan make dem remind u how ur great grand papa take die?
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by Chuknovski(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2016
very easy, sister please a minute, me: where can I get this book, her: at pichikom bookshop, me: can you give me your number so I can call if I miss my way and so I can discuss the book with you when I purchased it, her: 080....../ me: laer

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by acenazt: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2016
Its about the amount of liver he has oh. Oboi if he can pull it off even the mama go feel am.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by keenn: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2016
I was bored in my new area and decided to have a stroll, at least know the area better.

upon passing a shop, I saw a lady of my age bracket looking so attractive and all trying to put goods in order. as I approach to say hi, her mother just surfaced.

me. good afternoon

mother. afternoon, what do you want to buy?

me. no, am not buying, I was just passing by and I saw that lady(referring to her daughter) glowing and all inside the shop, so i came to have a proper look.
(the daughter looked at me with this 'u can't be serious look, that's my mother'.

mother. that's my daughter u are reffering to

me. really! your daughter! was thinking she was ur sister or something. u must really have good genes in your family.
(mother and daughter were already smiling and blushing)

me. u must have really started this marriage thing quite a young age to have such a grown up lady as a daughter

mother. I didn't start early oooo, i married her father when I was 27.

me. my mum also did around that age.

me. I was surprise with what I saw (glowing), because girls in this area don't glow, they are either pregnant or having kids running around them. its as if there is a pregnancy competition in this neighborhood.
(mother and pikin started laughing)

mother; well the reason we are different is that we came from Lagos. my husband came to build house in this dry place (lusada)

me: we also have a house here, felt like knowing the surrounding more and decided to have a walk. my name is keenn, what's yours (asking her)

daughter: (she replied)

me: am still a student, will be going back to school tomorrow, perhaps when am back will come say hi.

mother: what school are you

me: answered

mother: what u studying

me. answered

mother: that's nice

me: i have to go now ma,
then I waved to her, bye my best friend and she waved back with total shyness.

now how was that?

I wouldn't think having future conversation with her alongside the mother will be that difficult. will.it?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by orisa37: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Yes. You have the Guts, toast them together!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by kishimi8(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2016
keenn:
I was bored in my new area and decided to have a stroll, at least know the area better.

upon passing a shop, I saw a lady of my age bracket looking so attractive and all trying to put goods in order. as I approach to say hi, her mother just surfaced.

me. good afternoon

mother. afternoon, what do you want to buy?

me. no, am not buying, I was just passing by and I saw that lady(referring to her daughter) glowing and all inside the shop, so i came to have a proper look.
(the daughter looked at me with this 'u can't be serious look, that's my mother'.

mother. that's my daughter u are reffering to

me. really! your daughter! was thinking she was ur sister or something. u must really have good genes in your family.
(mother and daughter were already smiling and blushing)

me. u must have really started this marriage thing quite a young age to have such a grown up lady as a daughter

mother. I didn't start early oooo, i married her father when I was 27.

me. my mum also did around that age.

me. I was surprise with what I saw (glowing), because girls in this area don't glow, they are either pregnant or having kids running around them. its as if there is a pregnancy competition in this neighborhood.
(mother and pikin started laughing)

mother; well the reason we are different is that we came from Lagos. my husband came to build house in this dry place (lusada)

me: we also have a house here, felt like knowing the surrounding more and decided to have a walk. my name is keenn, what's yours (asking her)

daughter: (she replied)

me: am still a student, will be going back to school tomorrow, perhaps when am back will come say hi.

mother: what school are you

me: answered

mother: what u studying

me. answered

mother: that's nice

me: i have to go now ma,
then I waved to her, bye my best friend and she waved back with total shyness.

now how was that?

I wouldn't think having future conversation with her alongside the mother will be that difficult. will.it?

Maybe na for USA. Nigerian mum go treat ur fup
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2016
It's very possible...just be discreet and know the choice of words to use
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by firstking01(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
The truth is, if you gather such enfontery to woo a girl in her mother's presence and with the consent of her mother, i swear that relationship na die...it will escalate to beyond your widest imagination...when you win the heart of your crushe's mother be rest assured that she 'll be yours for life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
No Guts No Glory..just be nice about it
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by brownhawk: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
marvelck:
The other day, I saw a guy stylishly called a girl away from her mother, by pretending to be interested in the motivational book she was holding, just to toast the girl. I could see how irritated the girl felt after realizing what the guy was up to. She just couldn't wait to leave his presence and go back to meet her mom, who was waiting for her. What the guy did, got me wondering if its appropriate for a guy to ask a girl out in the presence of her mother? If you can't ask a girl out cos she's with her mother or older brother, there will always be another time, and another chance. So no need to be desperate about it.
i can never do that but I will target her mother's favor then pounce on her. #trackingandbrainstormingtins#
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by PaulH07: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2023
firstking01:
The truth is, if you gather such enfontery to woo a girl in her mother's presence and with the consent of her mother, i swear that relationship na die...it will escalate to beyond your widest imagination...when you win the heart of your crushe's mother be rest assured that she 'll be yours for life.

Hmm at the bolded, I dey think sey that one go make am difficult to straff the babe oh.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by udede(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2023
marvelck:
many people are not normal again. The guy must be abusing some illicit drugs.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Toast A Girl When She's With Her Mother? by OndoRaph(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2023
Lack of good conscience

(1) (Reply)

5 Characters Ladies Love In A Man / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Husband's Sidechic (Photo) / Where Is Ilegend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.