Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? (2089 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Who Forgives Easily: Man Or Woman? / Between A Man And A Woman, Who Forgives More Easily. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by chocolateme(f): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Some people has different ways of asking for forgiveness without voicing it out, it could be through gifts, going on vacations, throwing surprise parties and etc.. A woman can go extra mile to plead for forgiveness from her man even to the extend of literally kneeling to cry to plead. The guys uses indirect ways to ask for pardon without hurting their ego or just bruising it a little.

The big question remains. Between a man and woman, who do you think forgives easily?

For me, I think the women forgive easily because even after much shakara and playing hard to get, they would still let bygone be bygone..
But guys always bottle it up somewhere and fake having forgiven you only to bring it up again in their next misunderstanding.

What's your take?

Lalasticlala..

Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by Lovelynature(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Men

Men don't keep malice like women
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by dacovajnr: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Men ofcourse...infact we won't even remember it happens once we get over it.But Women they'll tell you they've forgiven you but don't be surprise if they bring back the ih after 10yrs...and Beware of those ones that tells you "it's okay" for they'll make your life a living Hell with that phrase undecided
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
women
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by mii4u(f): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Abeg a woman forgives easily much more than a man, wen both parties cheat, who forgives and let it go forever?

3 Likes

Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by ikp120(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Man, at least I'm a man mehn grin
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Women can forgive easily, but hardly forgets. They will keep reminding you of that sin all the days of your life.

Men hardly forgives, but can easily forget

6 Likes

Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by dntaskme(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
ammyluv2002
Women can forgive easily, but hardly forgets. They will keep reminding you of that sin all the days of your life.

#TRUTH & #FACT
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by donasere(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
I do with the man...because he'd let it go once he does. Women may remind you of an err after 90yrs of its occurrence.

It's easy...
If Ngozi and Nkechi fight over a can of milk in their hostel today it may lead to both of them never again being friends...

But if Nonso and Ebuka fight over cards or even food right now both would be seen at the popular "cool spot" later in the night trying to see who would finish his green bottle faster later that night.
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
donasere:
I do with the man...because he'd let it go once he does. Women may remind you of an err after 90yrs of its occurrence.

It's easy...
If Ngozi and Nkechi fight over a can of milk in their hostel today it may lead to both of them never again being friends...

But if Nonso and Ebuka fight over cards or even food right now both would be seen at the popular "cool spot" later in the night trying to see who would finish his green bottle faster later that night.

I agree with u completely

Women are so harsh to other women... And won't forgive as easily

But women forgive men so simply because society teaches us to as a lot of things men do wrong are pardoned
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Men
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by AlexCk: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
One really can't say,

It just depends on the individual.
It's not really a matter of gender.
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by donasere(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Softbamboo:

I agree with u completely

Women are so harsh to other women... And won't forgive as easily

But women forgive men so simply because society teaches us to as a lot of things men do wrong are pardoned

I agree women forgive men fast than men do women... A man will generally not forgive a lady until she's learnt her lesson or he's had his pound of flesh and that's it...a woman on the other hand will forgive oo but to forget about it is war.... so which is worse..
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by momentarylapse: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aderola15:
Men

Always nice to see some refreshing honesty from a woman for a change! Kudos!

Most of the ladies who comment in this section remind me of the cookie monster on sesame Street! Proper airheads!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by BrooklynTheBully: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
ammyluv2002:

cheesy grin

Well, you're right ma'am 100% cool
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by BrooklynTheBully: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
donasere:

It's easy...

1 Like

Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
donasere:

I agree women forgive men fast than men do women... A man will generally not forgive a lady until she's learnt her lesson or he's had his pound of flesh and that's it...a woman on the other hand will forgive oo but to forget about it is war.... so which is worse..

I think to forgive n not forget is worse... Coz it never ends...She will crucify u any wrong move u make thereafter
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by donasere(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Softbamboo:

I think to forgive n not forget is worse... Coz it never ends...She will crucify u any wrong move u make thereafter

You see why I said men are better.....
You women can use ur eyes to finish somborry's destiny. And still say "Nothing" when asked what is wrong..
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
I don't think it a gender thing... it's just an individual thing

1 Like

Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by firstking01(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
chocolateme:
Some people has different ways of asking for forgiveness without voicing it out, it could be through gifts, going on vacations, throwing surprise parties and etc.. A woman can go extra mile to plead for forgiveness from her man even to the extend of literally kneeling to cry to plead. The guys uses indirect ways to ask for pardon without hurting their ego or just bruising it a little.

The big question remains. Between a man and woman, who do you think forgives easily?

For me, I think the women forgive easily because even after much shakara and playing hard to get, they would still let bygone be bygone..
But guys always bottle it up somewhere and fake having forgiven you only to bring it up again in their next misunderstanding.

What's your take?
Men easily forgives more than women because women are naturally clingy and full of hatred for themselves.
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by pocohantas(f): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by livingseed: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
AlexCk:
One really can't say,

It just depends on the individual.
It's not really a matter of gender.

Well said.
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by vicben27(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
in a relationship women forgive easily more dan we guyz! try to cheat on ur guy n let him catch first! or let him check up on ur phone n discover som nasty stuf relatin to anoda dude! but in d circular world woman to woman dy dnt forgiv easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by SlimmB(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
I don't think it a gender thing... it's just an individual thing
with this quote i need not to say anything wink
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2016
SlimmB:

with this quote i need not to say anything wink

uve been far too kind wink

1 Like

Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by SlimmB(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2016
Nomfanelo99:

uve been far too kind wink
shocked
never knew pretty ladies possesses great intellect/maturity! not until i came to read some of your quotes lipsrsealed
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2016
SlimmB:

shocked
never knew pretty ladies possesses great intellect/maturity! not until i came to read some of your quotes lipsrsealed

thank you . smiley
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by sunshine46(f): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2016
Men forgives and forgets easily,ladies don't...or specifically,I don't undecided
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by everton4life(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2016
ammyluv2002:

very true. have you also noticed most girls prefer having guys as friends because of this issue.

1 Like

Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
woman
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
everton4life:
very true. have you also noticed most girls prefer having guys as friends because of this issue.

true
Re: Man Or Woman, Who Forgives Easily? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Men...I guess.

But then maybe it has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with personality.
Stereotypes aside;some people find it easy to forgive while others don't.
On the other hand they'll forgive you but every chance they get,they'll rub your past mistakes in your face.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude / The Content Of A Lady's Handbag. / Where To Find And Meet Rich Nigerian Women To Date - And Make Them Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.