Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother (41686 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by stane007: 4:50am On Jun 04, 2018
An aggrieved man and Twitter user @VJBritemanlive took to the platform to recount how he forgave his wife-to-be, who cheated on him with his younger brother till she got pregnant for him. 

According to the man who disclosed that the incident occurred in October 2017, he almost committed suicide. He also noted that he thanks God that his wife-to-be cheated on him with his 'own flesh and blood' and not some random guy.

His tweets reads; 

My pregnant fiancé cheated on me with my lil brother in October 2017 & I nearly committed suicide they both profusely apologised & the hardest thing was forgiving them but I did cause I love em both. Last night my shawty gave birth & my lil bro is the father. I literally cried

But realised how much I've cheated on her & how many times she'd forgive me so I'll heal through a reciprocity of vulnerability. When you deeply love someone you’ll forgive them no matter what they do & forgiving is actually part of love. & I love this woman with all my heart

Last night I kissed my beautiful fiancé "The Queen of my heart" on her forehead & told her "Baby we are going to raise our daughter together & my lil brother is also gonna be the part of her life cause we cant punish an innocent child & It’s fair to the baby to have both parents"

Eversince Sne & I met, she has never cheated on me with other niggas not even once, with my bro I understand cause I was not there when she probably needed me the most & my bro was there & sometimes I thank God she cheated on me with my own flesh & blood than some random nigga

Anyway our Zulu culture allows us to re-marry or marry our brother's wives/girlfriends when they're dead, so what I did hopefully some of y'all learn to forgive especially when you truly & profoundly love someone. My bro's child is my child & we Gonna raise ubaby Nosipho together

Real love conquers all. Cela nisibeke emkhulekweni. it's not easy but with your prayers I know we'll get through this.

https://lailasnews.com/man-recounts-how-he-forgave-his-wife-to-be-who-cheated-on-him-with-his-younger-brother/

1 Share

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:51am On Jun 04, 2018
This is a tough one...
I can't just comprehend this...
More so, it's not even from Kenya

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53am On Jun 04, 2018
Another fake story from the bloggers?!
Bloggers and lies, are like bread and butter!!

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Ezemarcel(m): 4:53am On Jun 04, 2018
Most times if you want to fabricate lies ....kindly note that in as much as we are in a zoo(Nigeria),most of us are not animals

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 04, 2018
Wakanda bullshit is this

6 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Ever8054: 5:01am On Jun 04, 2018
my friend!!!!!!....take this bullshit to buhari not nairaland,...

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51am On Jun 04, 2018
THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN HOES INTO HOUSEWIVES... many have tried, ALL have failed!

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Donjazzy12(m): 6:01am On Jun 04, 2018
stane007:
An aggrieved man and Twitter user @VJBritemanlive took to the platform to recount how he forgave his wife-to-be, who cheated on him with his younger brother till she got pregnant for him. 

According to the man who disclosed that the incident occurred in October 2017, he almost committed suicide. He also noted that he thanks God that his wife-to-be cheated on him with his 'own flesh and blood' and not some random guy.

His tweets reads; 

My pregnant fiancé cheated on me with my lil brother in October 2017 & I nearly committed suicide they both profusely apologised & the hardest thing was forgiving them but I did cause I love em both. Last night my shawty gave birth & my lil bro is the father. I literally cried

But realised how much I've cheated on her & how many times she'd forgive me so I'll heal through a reciprocity of vulnerability. When you deeply love someone you’ll forgive them no matter what they do & forgiving is actually part of love. & I love this woman with all my heart

Last night I kissed my beautiful fiancé "The Queen of my heart" on her forehead & told her "Baby we are going to raise our daughter together & my lil brother is also gonna be the part of her life cause we cant punish an innocent child & It’s fair to the baby to have both parents"

Eversince Sne & I met, she has never cheated on me with other niggas not even once, with my bro I understand cause I was not there when she probably needed me the most & my bro was there & sometimes I thank God she cheated on me with my own flesh & blood than some random nigga

Anyway our Zulu culture allows us to re-marry or marry our brother's wives/girlfriends when they're dead, so what I did hopefully some of y'all learn to forgive especially when you truly & profoundly love someone. My bro's child is my child & we Gonna raise ubaby Nosipho together

Real love conquers all. Cela nisibeke emkhulekweni. it's not easy but with your prayers I know we'll get through this.

https://lailasnews.com/man-recounts-how-he-forgave-his-wife-to-be-who-cheated-on-him-with-his-younger-brother/

Lalasticlala
Idiotic men everywhere!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by RemedyLab: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Check my signature for life saving Natural home made remedies you can make on your own
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by bro4u: 6:48am On Jun 04, 2018
la believe la lay egg

10 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Joeisafatprick(m): 6:58am On Jun 04, 2018
Mumu man

5 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Tallesty1(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2018
She's a family girl.

12 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by ubunja(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2018
men of today ZERO standards and ZERO self respect.

13 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2018
I just wonder if he will ever make love to her again. I can't imagine it menhhhh SMH

Need a clean website design for your business/organization? Then check my signature No advanced payments required!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Abatsam111(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Manh! Am not gonna laugh, but believe me or not if this tale is real, then watch out for this dude come back. He will so scatter her heart in vengeance. My advice is that the girl run for her life. But should this guy be real, I'll advice him to please leave that lady and face his life because this poo will come back at him.

Meanwhile, I am very broke right now and need money urgently, kindly contact me for any of these services:
* Article writing
* Blog design
* Logo design
* Fixing problems related to blogger platform
* Guest posting on blogs
* Facebook page/group management

You can call/whatsapp me via (070)64272729.
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by tesppidd: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Everything about this story smells like

bullshiit

5 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Boyooosa(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Forgiveness is sacred!

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Marisepopo: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Mad people

2 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by trapQ: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Women always have better comebacks

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Authoreety: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2018
My only concern here is that I want to kno who was oil- ing d womans delivery canal during pregnancy...

I just wanna know

3 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by MadeInTokyo: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2018
angry

Mumu man

4 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by lonelydora: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Cheating is one sin i don't think i can forgive

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by muhammed50(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2018
What a lucky guy!
Bleeping a pregnant woman grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Wobey: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2018
grin grin
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by omocalabar(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2018
Bros..u really try

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by obembet(f): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2018
M
Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Easy5265: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Boyooosa:
Forgiveness is sacred!
Please explain this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Twitter stories and lies

1 Like

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Neoteny(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Man, what a fool.

She has tested the waters.

Watch her dive head first deeper.

Once a girl cheats, she's open the floodgates.

Cut her loose and get another one, thank god they're a dime a dozen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by kabawa(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2018
The next time you'll come here seeking advice on what to do with your ashawo wife na swear I go swear for you dolo kawai lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother by Gepheral: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2018
A fabricated story

Who keeps such a person, whose infidelity level is phantom, as a wife!

I can't even imagine it sef. I am one committed dude so the thought of my partner cheating on me sef is alone to call d Damn thing a quit.

A cheat deserves a cheat and a loyal folk deserves nothing short of an undiluted loyalty!

Love catch fire there

My verdict here is.....
Fake story just to trend

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.