Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,947 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Funniest Stand Up Commedians In Nigeria Are Ibos And Urhobo(warri) List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest Stand Up Commedians In Nigeria Are Ibos And Urhobo(warri) List (1701 Views)

What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest Stand Up Commedians In Nigeria Are Ibos And Urhobo(warri) List by cocaineaddict(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
igbos=

1) basketmouth
2) Okey bakassi
3) klint d drunk
4) buchi
5) funnybone
6) julius agwu
7) chi gurl
cool uche ogbuagu
9) yaw

Urhobo(delta state)=
1)ali baba
2)akpororo
4)i go dye
5) I go save
6) gordons

Some yorubas would have also been great comedians only that they selfishly render their jokes in vernacular, even when they know the audience is mixed

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Stand Up Commedians In Nigeria Are Ibos And Urhobo(warri) List by orimsamsam(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
cocaineaddict:
igbos=

1) basketmouth
2) Okey bakassi
3) klint d drunk
4) buchi
5) funnybone
6) julius agwu
7) chi gurl
cool uche ogbuagu
9) yaw

Urhobo(delta state)=
1)ali baba
2)akpororo
4)i go dye
5) I go save
6) gordons

Some yorubas would have also been great comedians only that they selfishly render their jokes in vernacular, even when they know the audience is mixed
one thing about Yoruba's is that they will always express themselves in anyway they comfortable with.even akpororo they put small Yoruba into his comedy. Our music is Yoruba
Our movie is Yoruba
And our comedy is Yoruba. We are just unique

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Stand Up Commedians In Nigeria Are Ibos And Urhobo(warri) List by titosantana(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
You are just being tribal! Why is AY ( the guy that discovered most of the comedians you listed) not on the list? He never converse in Yoruba while doing his thing.

Funnybone, Julius Agwu, Okey bakassi do fluent Igbo sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Stand Up Commedians In Nigeria Are Ibos And Urhobo(warri) List by ThePlumbers(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
AY the richest

Seyi Law has the most endorsements (He might not be the richest tho)

Teju BabyFace has the most watched TV Program

Followed by Tee A

Funke Akindele (Yes, she is comedian too) has the most watched and most loved comedy drama

If you wanna laugh hard, just watch Yoruba movies especially if Sanyeri, Mr Latin, Ijesha, etc are there

Even most of these comedians insert Yoruba into their comedies to make it sweet

If dem born you well, sing for naija without mixing Yoruba and lets see if you will blow

Need I say more

I rep Oduduwa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Funniest Stand Up Commedians In Nigeria Are Ibos And Urhobo(warri) List by Mrnairalandd: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
ThePlumbers:
AY the richest

Followed by Tee A

Funke Akindele (Yes, she is comedian too) has the most watched and most loved comedy drama

If you wanna laugh hard, just watch Yoruba movies especially if Sanyeri, Mr Latin, Ijesha, etc are there

If dem born you well, sing for naija without mixing Yoruba and lets see if you will blow

Need I say more

I rep Oduduwa

Tell him...
Re: The Funniest Stand Up Commedians In Nigeria Are Ibos And Urhobo(warri) List by orimsamsam(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
ThePlumbers:
AY the richest

Followed by Tee A

Need I say more

I rep Oduduwa
GBAM
Re: The Funniest Stand Up Commedians In Nigeria Are Ibos And Urhobo(warri) List by titosantana(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lalasticlala, you might move this thread to the right section in order for justice to be done. I don't like it when people are bias.
Re: The Funniest Stand Up Commedians In Nigeria Are Ibos And Urhobo(warri) List by cocaineaddict(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
orimsamsam:
one thing about Yoruba's is that they will always express themselves in anyway they comfortable with.even akpororo they put small Yoruba into his comedy. Our music is Yoruba
Our movie is Yoruba
And our comedy is Yoruba. We are just unique
Expressing yourselves anyway you comfortable with? Even when you are clearly aware that the audience is MIXED 

That's sheer selfishness and inconsiderate my man

(1) (Reply)

Between The Akara And The Akara Seller. / Good Night To You All (photos) / Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without "Orals"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.