Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy (709 Views)

Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by FitnessDoctor: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
I promised to share articles from time to time from my blog and here is another exquisite article....

To view the original article just visit the blog newsphases.com

This goes to a lot of ladies who add flat tummy as one of their assets when talking about themselves.. You might look good, because and irresistible, just because your flat tummy completes you shape, but that does not mean you are eating health.

Ladies that does not mean you are getting enough, carbohydrates, proteins and fats n minerals, it does not mean you are feeding well. It might just mean that you are feeding less..

I have talked with some girls and I have been around them for a while and I notice that most girls barely take breakfast, and this might be why they are so flat down there.. Looking good is not by starving yourself of the precious proteins you are supposed to take as breakfast...

Flat Tummy, doesn't mean you are eating healthy miss, that is if you cut down on breakfast, lunch or breakfast just to keep your stomach.. There are more healthier ways to get a flat stomach like mine (Well mine has abs so!) which comes from exercising and eating in the right amounts..

You may not know this but you miss a lot of delicious health benefits just by skipping meals to maintain your flat stomach.. and the worst thing is that most of you don't take fruits at all, until when the man with the orange cart comes rolling by...

By doing this..

You reduce your brain function

You deny your body of food necessary for growth and other activities

You can get tired easily

You will not be able to perform well and efficiently, thereby, you will never be able to achieve your full potential..

You reduce your life span (denying yourself of adequate proteins does this, Check out my 11 things you must do to live to 50 years, by subscribing by mail below).. and so many others...

So ladies, lets give this a turn around and get our high brain function back (I mean become A+ people), lets stay strong, perform efficiently, and increase our life span and youthful years, by simply eating adequately and in the right amounts and exercising to get a body and brain which can never fail..
Remember that eating healthy is like saving for the rainy days, because when you get old and compare yourself with your mates, you will completely stand out.. But, if you are planning only for the present through your feeding pattern then you might see things take a very ugly turn..

Simply subscribe by email below to get the HOW TO GET A FLAT STOMACH FOR LAZY PEOPLE delivered straight to your mail

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

To read the original article visit http://www.newsphases.com/2016/12/flat-tummy-doesnt-mean-you-are-eating.html

Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by Xcoo(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Am just thinking about ginaz cool
Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by wordbank(m): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Athletic body with muscle is a NO NO
Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by Laveda(f): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Some are just natural.. No matter how you eat, its still flat.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by Deoblazing(f): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Laveda:
Like mine wink
Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by Laveda(f): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:
Like mine wink

You got it from mom. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by FitnessDoctor: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Laveda:
That is actually true... That is why am not referring to all ladies...

So what about you? How do you keep you stomach flat and free from sagging?
Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by FitnessDoctor: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:
Like mine wink

Then be happy because you are a sight for sore eyes
Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by Laveda(f): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
FitnessDoctor:
That is actually true... That is why am not referring to all ladies...

So what about you? How do you keep you stomach flat and free from sagging?

I actually do nothing, its been like that.. Just flat. smiley
Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by FitnessDoctor: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Laveda:

I actually do nothing, its been like that.. Just flat. smiley

I can agree with that... some people are just naturally gifted with the good things... But remember you can also get other good things naturally...

Simply stay with newsphases.com to get more of the delicious benefits of good health

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by Laveda(f): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
FitnessDoctor:

I can agree with that... some people are just naturally gifted with the good things... But remember you can also get other good things naturally...

Simply stay with newsphases.com to get more of the delicious benefits of good health

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
cool

No problem.
Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by FitnessDoctor: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Laveda:
cool

No problem.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Laveda:
True wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by dingbang(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why not say the same thing for pot bellied people... Mchew...
Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by Drinkspub: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
looking for drinks this festive season call 08184999969 or visit www.drinkspub.com.ng to place your order

Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by Laveda(f): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aderola15:

True wink

cool
Re: Ladies! Flat Tummy! Doesn't Mean You Are Eating Healthy by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
No matter how i eat all the whole food in this world,my tummy will always remain flat.'#Iamblessed like that kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Was Trained To Snatch People’s Husbands – Bobrisky / Guy Proposes To His Big And Beautiful Girlfriend / Always Hornny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.