Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) (3344 Views)

Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) / She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
My sister friend told my uncle senior brother son friend that she like sweet things like chocolate, chewing gum, tom tom, cake, infact anything sweet and delicious, so he went to the market fast and quicker like never before, but he was swift in his movement so that car would not jam him, he was such a nice guy, so he bought chocolate, tom tom, lemon plus, and baba dudu for her, anything sweet, and she was happy and she gave him a hug

Re: She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by dingbang(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
I feel like giving u a slap right now
Re: She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by ajasbaba(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
op oyah take this

1 Share

Re: She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by pojophilius(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
you dy mad,is ur uncle senior brother also not ur uncle? grin grin
Re: She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by Anthony0094(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
if i catch u eehh
i go wozzz u
Re: She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
pojophilius:
you dy mad,is ur uncle senior brother also not ur uncle? grin grin
no, he is my uncle's uncle cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
My fellow niggA, that's how we roll
Re: She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
My fellow niGga, that's how we roll
Re: She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by bibijay123(f): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lol fairlyusedbra what happened to fairlyyusedpant? cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by FisifunKododada: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
shocked how dare u waste my precious time. u no well at all - blood of Hezekiah shocked
Re: She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
bibijay123:
Lol fairlyusedbra what happened to fairlyyusedpant? cheesy
he is in kirikiri prison with dasuki okechukwu and ibori kunle cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by pojophilius(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
fairlyusedbra:

no, he is my uncle's uncle cheesycheesycheesy
...lol..double wahala for this recession and MMM double gobe shii....
Re: She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) by 3mmyz(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
sad are you that doll?

hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Teenage Secondary School Student Posts Half Naked Pictures On Facebook T / Can You Do This For Your Bae??? / See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.