Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled (31689 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day / Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding Postponed Till February 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by Vince77(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2016
patchsk:
The fooll called Buhari is the cause.

The hate you have for buhari knows no bounds.

See your signature sef.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by coded06(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Aww Lawrence take heart eh
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by hedonistic: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Hmm. I saw this coming.
Comment reserved for now.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by Hades2016(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2016
So how is this our business now , after all we are not going to be there to eat the jellof rice angry
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by yedidiah(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Maybe because of the scheduled trial of her dad next year. He wants to save enough money to buy his freedom.

2. Probably somebody has realised that not all that glitters is gold.

Well, I wish them well. Hope they make the right decision
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by Vickiweezy(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2016
OK.
My fellow NLanders, Today is my Birthday cheesy .... show me some lovE. wink
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2016
E no consign me. Today is my day, show me some love.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by hedonistic: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2016
Gee001:
Maybe not compactible financially undecided

Compactiwhat? Take am easy aunty.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by eagleeye2: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Hope say no be rumour. Wet the proof?
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2016
Maybe she realised he was after her inheritance. Some guys can be funny. He was too relaxed and eventually fucvked up in his game.
At least it's better than divorce.

1 Like

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by adblack10(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2016
patchsk:
u c ur life
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by Bondesniger(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2016
SOMETHING IS NOT CORRECT LET DIG DOWN ;DSOMETHING IS NOT CORRECT LET DIG DOWN
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by decasey(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2016
patchsk:
hahahahahahah.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by woodmood: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2016
patchsk:

If not for anything, try and respect him for being somebody else's father.

Thank You.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by room089: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Chai! See wetin MMM and the APC wey hin papa go join cause!
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by Adeevah(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2016
Recession
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by gaventa: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2016
General Lawrenzzzoo.....
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
No doubt you got the world stinking p***y , that is where you reason from
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by Gee001: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
hedonistic:

Compactiwhat? Take am easy aunty.
lol. My bad. wink
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled by blank(f): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Again? This is the second wedding being cancelled. She had done the traditional for the first one. At least, this one didn't reach traditional.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikamu Hamidu Kato Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Insulting Buhari, SGF / Buhari Rocks A Snapback At APC Campaign Rally In Ondo State / Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.