Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole (3422 Views)

Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by sarrki(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hate him or like him jagaban is a lecturer when it comes to Nigeria politics

Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by Flexherbal(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
See them !
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by Smart78(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
A mixture of the good. The baad. And the ugly...and ther's a Judas in thier midst.
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by shyling(f): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
and the assassinated DD Direct

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by sarrki(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Smart78:
A mixture of the good. The baad. And the ugly...and ther's a Judas in thier midst.

Two (2) judas
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by sarrki(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
shyling:
and the assassinated DD Direct

Rip to DD direct
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by shyling(f): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:

Rip to DD direct
may he R.I.P
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by Ahmadgani(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
live by the sword, die by the sword. tinubu's political influence has wane off not only in Nigeria but in his SW region
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by momentarylapse: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin

Eagerly waiting for some ipob touts to some ans see this picture so that things can get begin to get interesting on this thread!
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by FisifunKododada: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
cheesy Jagaban! cheesy
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by sarrki(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ahmadgani:
live by the sword, die by the sword. tinubu's political influence has wane off not only in Nigeria but in his SW region

I have patient for ordinary wailer

I also have for a mild wailer

One thing for sure is i dont have patient for a confused wailer
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by Godemcee(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:

the guy u quote is a fulani zombie nd not a wailed,am a Yoruba nd it's u nd ur likes that carry apc Or buhari matter for head unlike the north.if apc field a Yoruba or igbo candidate today the north would support pdp if it fields a northerners candidate.tinubu got served through fayemi,fashola nd co nd ur fellow northern zombie are poking at ur Yoruba political god,smell the coffee bro the north don't give a fuckkk bout party but only themselves

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by Godemcee(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:

the guy u quote is a fulani zombie nd not a wailed,am a Yoruba nd it's u nd ur likes that carry apc Or buhari matter for head unlike the north.if apc field a Yoruba or igbo candidate today the north would support pdp if it fields a northerners candidate.tinubu got served through fayemi,fashola nd co nd ur fellow northern zombie are poking at ur Yoruba political god,smell the coffee bro the north don't give a fuckkk bout party but only themselves

to me indirectly u nd ur likes are not different from fayemi nd fashola in the name of being sophisticated

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by sarrki(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Godemcee:

to me indirectly u nd ur likes are not different from fayemi nd fashola in the name of being sophisticated

Please dont come and preach morality here

Coz you lack the moral ground to do such

We know your likes always showing i too know and righteous.

You sold a dummy to us in 2011 didnt we buy it ?

We as OMOLUABIS as we are fondly known chose to pitch our tent somewhere else you are making noise

Your type are clouded by tribalism and religion

Your hate for tinubu is so glaring

you have your way in ondo to show you that by your words we know you.
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by Godemcee(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:

Please dont come and preach morality here

Coz you lack the moral ground to do such

We know your likes always showing i too know and righteous.

You sold a dummy to us in 2011 didnt we buy it ?

We as OMOLUABIS as we are fondly known chose to pitch our tent somewhere else you are making noise

Your type are clouded by tribalism and religion

Your hate for tinubu is so glaring

you have your way in ondo to show you that by your words we know you.

wtf is this nigger saying,what makes u think I vote gej in

What makes u think I support the bullshit that happened in ondo.

I wanted oke Or eyitayo to win I even created a thread why we should rally around tinubu but it was fellow Yoruba who were insulting me.

I use to respect u but you are very dumb
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by basingstoke: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Who is the Judas hope it is oshiomole
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by sarrki(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Godemcee:
wtf is this nigger saying,what makes u think I vote gej in

What makes u think I support the bullshit that happened in ondo.

I wanted oke Or eyitayo to win I even created a thread why we should rally around tinubu but it was fellow Yoruba who were insulting me.

I use to respect u but you are very dumb

Guy calm down

You use all sort of language up there

"to me indirectly u nd ur likes are not different from fayemi nd fashola in the name of being sophisticated"

So tell me where i supported any politician above tinubu ?
Definitely the language will change in 2019 .
Look at most of my comments before the ondo election.
You will understand better.

Which i said NO to invasion

Please even if we are not on the same page on a topic
Lets learn to be cool .
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by sarrki(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
basingstoke:
Who is the Judas hope it is oshiomole

Oshiomole is Good
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by basingstoke: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
:-
sarrki:

Oshiomole is Good undecided

Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by Godemcee(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:

Guy calm down

You use all sort of language up there

"to me indirectly u nd ur likes are not different from fayemi nd fashola in the name of being sophisticated"

So tell me where i supported any politician above tinubu ?
Definitely the language will change in 2019 .
Look at most of my comments before the ondo election.
You will understand better.

Which i said NO to invasion

Please even if we are not on the same page on a topic
Lets learn to be cool .

aiit feel you.seriously we Yoruba need to stop defending this apc than the north,to them it's all about tribe nd not party or candidate.tinubu is the real progressive not some buhari who surround himself with daura nd kayse Or wetin be d thief name.
do you know some stupid Yoruba are supporting buhari nd his cabal against tinubu all In the name of being liberal (being liberal doesn't work in Nigeria u will only end up losing)
as much as I don't fancy tinubu much I'll rather av him control s.west than some stupid Fulani stooge.
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by FreeGlobe(f): 3:50am On Dec 20, 2016
sarrki:

Two (2) judas

Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by adebayo201: 6:47am On Dec 20, 2016
Baba Akande, with all due respect, please don't always show us your teeth again...

Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by sarrki(m): 6:56am On Dec 20, 2016
adebayo201:
Baba Akande, with all due respect, please don't always show us your teeth again...

How does it affects your daily activities
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by sarrki(m): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=FreeGlobe post=52086913][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by adebayo201: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2016
sarrki:

How does it affects your daily activities
O se...
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by juman(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2016
Hiss.
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by dammykkt(f): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2016
Some pple go dey yab themselves ontop these set of pple o while their biological children is getting alerts every other day.

I shake my head 4 zombies and wailers in d house........una stupidity is legendary
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by sarrki(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2016
dammykkt:
Some pple go dey yab themselves ontop these set of pple o while their biological children is getting alerts every other day.

I shake my head 4 zombies and wailers in d house........una stupidity is legendary

Sure ?
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by Dgunnerz(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2016
dammykkt:

Nice hairstyle!
Re: Throw Back Pix Of Tinubu, Akademi, Fayemi, Amosun And Oshiomole by dammykkt(f): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dgunnerz:

Nice hairstyle!
Thanx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Where The Presidential Jet Was Allegedly Spotted Parked In London (photo) / See Why The United Nations Will Not Interfere in this IPOB issue / #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.