Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? (41037 Views)

The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by buffalowings: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Goldenheart:
its called the ' katapetasma ammodytes' aka the Curtain Viper.

very rare stuff. highly venomous... you could trade it for $750 at endangered specie centre but instead u decided to kill it. kiss

This one know snake o grin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by buffalowings: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2016

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Goldenheart(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
buffalowings:

This one know snake o grin
na we dey dere
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by buffalowings: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
An0nimus:

I googled and didn't see any snake with either of these names.

So the guy is full of shiit grin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by funso4life(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
SirWere:
If this post hits fP, I'll trek Naked to the front of the Governor's house tonight angryangryangry
i still dey wait for u to trek unclad because it has reached frontpage

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by richiepolymer(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Looks like a 'Garter snake'
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by abialic(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
It is called narcisse snake. Check this.. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcisse_Snake_Pits

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Richy4(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Its a GUCCI BELT SNAKE smiley

You cracked me up bro...that was good
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Sexina851(f): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
lol u no serious.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Sexina851(f): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
lol u no serious.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
ITS EITHER UR SENSE NOR FOLLOW U TYPE OR U NOR GET AT ALL..AFTER SAYING ITS VERY VENOMOUS U STILL WANT HIM TO PRESERVE ITEVEN AFTER READING A KID WAS ALARMED/AT RISKEDPERHAPS U VALUE CASH TO LIFE..REPENT OF UR SINS..PERSON LIKE U FIT BORN 3 CHILDREN JUSTIFY USING ONE FOR RITUAL SAYING U USED HIM/HER TO GIVE LIFE TO THE REST...NONSENSE SOLOMON DALUNG WANNABE...ABEG I OFFICIALLY BAN BERETS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Goldenheart:

very rare stuff. highly venomous... you could trade it for $750 at endangered specie centre but instead u decided to kill it. kiss
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by sollybaby(f): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Goldenheart:

It's as easy as ABC. grin cheesy
deceive yourself
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by kakaG: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gobe de nisa
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Nemesis99(m): 12:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Goldenheart:

what do you suggest they should have done to capture the so called endangered specie?
Are you forgetting they are not snake handlers? Can you even give the contact of the asylum you talked about? So they shld because of money risk their lives abi? Oga too much documentary dey run belle
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by kabillion(m): 2:21am On Dec 21, 2016
Goldenheart:

For ur mind
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by holatoj(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2016
SirWere:
If this post hits fP, I'll trek Naked to the front of the Governor's house tonight angryangryangry

so did u ??
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by crismark(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2016
sorry bro buh dere is ntn like curtain viper or katapetasma ammodytes'
Goldenheart:

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Timileyin1234(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2016
If I catch this snake, I fit buy iphone 7 abi ;DIf I catch this snake, I fit buy iphone 7 abi
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Goldenheart(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2016
crismark:
sorry bro buh dere is ntn like curtain viper or katapetasma ammodytes'

Says who
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Goldenheart(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2016
sollybaby:
deceive yourself

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Goldenheart(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
ITS EITHER UR SENSE NOR FOLLOW U TYPE OR U NOR GET AT ALL..AFTER SAYING ITS VERY VENOMOUS U STILL WANT HIM TO PRESERVE ITEVEN AFTER READING A KID WAS ALARMED/AT RISKEDPERHAPS U VALUE CASH TO LIFE..REPENT OF UR SINS..PERSON LIKE U FIT BORN 3 CHILDREN JUSTIFY USING ONE FOR RITUAL SAYING U USED HIM/HER TO GIVE LIFE TO THE REST...NONSENSE SOLOMON DALUNG WANNABE...ABEG I OFFICIALLY BAN BERETS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by bidexolumanish(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2016
grin
fulaniHERDSman:
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Michoolu(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Goldenheart:

Catching snake is my hobby

Better. Abeg teach me joor. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Goldenheart(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
he is saying or has said u should get da phuck outta earth and go to ur foolssssss paradise.

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Goldenheart(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Michoolu:

Better. Abeg teach me joor. grin grin grin

Make we go snake island na...
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
holatoj:

so did u ??
Unfortunately, my idiot guardians restrained me with whips and gave me a sedative... Damn sane people angry sad
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Michoolu(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Goldenheart:

Make we go snake island na...

Where would we meet.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by crismark(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
check google..viper has no such specie
Goldenheart:

Says who
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by crismark(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Goldenheart:

Says who
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Goldenheart(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
crismark:

Well the name was originated by me. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) / Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.