Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,428 members, 7,958,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking (36762 Views)

Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by san316(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2016
Fooyn
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Segadem(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2016
richidinho:
Though young but she is damn beautiful cheesy
;Dw
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by elopee3000(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Radiohead6:
Nigerians Again : She is clearly Happy with her kid and the joy of Motherhood so why attack her online if you don't finance or feed her? Talk about taking Aspirin for Another's Headaches
is like u abokki or almajiri cus people in the north like 8 years old yarinya a lot
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by naughtylagosguy(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Nigerians sha. I guess the mother has a baby face. She doesn't look too young to me.

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by soath(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Would you have been happier if she had aborted the child? #Hypocricy

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by micronut(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Radiohead6:
Nigerians Again : She is clearly Happy with her kid and the joy of Motherhood so why attack her online if you don't finance or feed her? Talk about taking Aspirin for Another's Headaches

You dey mind those idiots.. Many if them have been having sex since age 12 oooo..
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by morbeta(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Cuties

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by jaido09: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Does anyone know her real age? Because she looks young doesn't mean she's underage. We are so quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by TeamSimple(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Collins87:
Is the child a baby boy? She's OK for marriage. My mum married at the age of 16 and gave birth to me at the age of 17. Cute.
And people like you will blame northerners for giving out their girl child early.

Am sure your mum must be proud of u nowm
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Tynasparks(f): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Shes happy thats all that matters.. Beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by worlexy(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2016
So because she looks young means she's young Abi?
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by ThinkSmarter: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2016
Some 17, 18, 19.... girls can become a mother, it depends on how fast ur body matures, My proud mother was actually 16 when she had our first born. God z not foolish for making women to start attaining puberty by 10~11, so that in 5~7 yrs time u probably might hv been set physically for child birth.
itz probably due to quest to meet up with modern day challenges like education and finance that hv pushed the marriage age of girls to late 20s and early 30s.
#HappyForHer
#MamaAfrica
#AfricanChild
wish her and her baby good health.
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by GiaGunn(f): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Crazy Nigerians

Cute pic
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by micronut(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2016
adedayoa2:
If she's up to 18, no wahala.
And if she's not? She complained of whala? Many of our mothers were 17 when they gave birth to us. Let people be abeg without all these pegged age. Fertility starts as soon as a girl start menstrating.
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by nwakibie3(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2016
she should be in school by now not the other room grin grin
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by dreezybines: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2016
What if they are siblings, they resemble tho ...

There's no proof here showing they are mother and daughter...

I know a lot of girls and there love for snapping with babies...

They'll just be saying the baby is cute...
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by adedayoa2(f): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2016
micronut:
And if she's not? She complained of whala? Many of our mothers were 17 when they gave birth to us. Let people be abeg without all these pegged age. Fertility starts as soon as a girl start menstrating.
me I'm not against her o, don't get me wrong.
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Ikville(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2016
Nigerians...just ignore her age, colour & stuff. Aint diz d most adorable Mother & Child pics lately?
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by SWORD419(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2016
so southerners also do child marriage??
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by ademasta(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2016
Youngie
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by softwerk(f): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2016
She absolutely ripe for motherhood. She's the choice of a sharp guy that has said no to 'bore-holes' and yes to chastity!

No argument, this one met her husband a virgin, has never been to a club or smoked shisha! grin

#Teamcatchthemyoung
#Nomoreboreholesforwives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Radiohead6(f): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2016
elopee3000:
is like u abokki or almajiri cus people in the north like 8 years old yarinya a lot
I'm sorry could you repeat,that so I could,understand you thanks in advance
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2016
TallPck1:
She is too young to be a mother! See wetin recession dey cause
She shOuld be in her late teens

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2016
nwakibie3:
she should be in school by now not the other room grin grin
Nigerians cAn drInk panadol for anoda person's headache walahi
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2016
1 zillion likes 4u..
Radiohead6:
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Coldfeet(f): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2016
Na wa for people an drinking panadol for another person headache undecided

I see a beautiful lady with her equally gorgeous baby so cute kiss

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by bobbybrown007: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2016
They will be there saying the girl is too young while every saturday will just pass them by, nah wa for people oooooo. In my village girls of 15yrs are with child what are they waiting for?
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by bobbybrown007: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2016
dreezybines:
What if they are siblings, they resemble tho ...

There's no proof here showing they are mother and daughter...

I know a lot of girls and there love for snapping with babies...

They'll just be saying the baby is cute...
hmmmm, nah because of you dem bring out this proverb, no matter the kind tree wae you climb elders like we sit down for chair you nor fit still see
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2016
adorable.
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by erico2k2(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2016
sheedy407:
Why is the media promoting this picture ?
She is way too young and is not right.

Pls i am Missing Mikel Moses
How old do you think she is??
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by forget101O(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2016
Age is just a number. whether she is +18 or -18, so long she is not complaining. If no be 'westernization', most of our mothers married wey dem be 13. No be she born the pikin herself? Fine woman no pimples! Gbansky Mother and Child
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Realali(f): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2016
Ah never see country way Mumu like this 9ija before chia imagine some Mumu de ask for her age self chia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage / Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.