Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking (36757 Views)

Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by thunderbabs: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2016
If you ve a court case, come to Nairaland.

Judges with different verdicts.

What if it was just a photo shoot shocked
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Gagaboy1212(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2016
what kind of thing is this one now
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by dreezybines: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2016
bobbybrown007:
hmmmm, nah because of you dem bring out this proverb, no matter the kind tree wae you climb elders like we sit down for chair you nor fit still see

Happy Sitting Sir...

You go sit down tey...
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by seangy4konji: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2016
Crazy people...they are busy going to owanbe and buying asho ebi and sensible ones are getting married and doing what God has sent us to come and do.
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
The photos of this young mother and her child is currently trending.. with many Nigerians saying she’s too young to be a mother.

Peep the photos below and comments:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/these-photos-of-young-mother-and-her.html
Please leave this girl alone. Too young this, too young that...tarrrrrr sad Most of our parents got married at 17, 18 max, 19. What's the fuss about trifles for goodness' sake? This girl can't be older than 18. Omotola jolaade got married when she's about her age, to a pilot. Or should we say they weren't both educated when they got married? Omotola's children are like her siblings when seen in pictures today. This young girl is happy as you all can see. It's left to you guys to do the needful while you're still young so you wouldn't have cause to visit ivf clinics with your hard earned money. There's nothing stopping you from getting married with that little amount at your disposal. There some in their 30s and are still dating. Some have dated for 6-7 years yet, no plans to get married. They've forgotten that it's only God who provides. Our parents got married at 18 and they're among the most-educated and successful couples in their generation. In those days, people would get married in a one-room apartment but now, they want to have money enough to rent a duplex or 2-3 bedroom apartment before they can plan a wedding. I got married in a single-room apartment but today, to God be the glory. I've been around the globe as a successful businessman. I can buy any vehicle of my choice, live in any home of my taste today. Please leave the girl alone. She's happy with her baby. I even like her colour smiley. She's an epitome of African beauty. For those of you patronising bobrisky, don't commit suicide at your old age because you'll hate your life.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by forget101O(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2016
adedayoa2:
If she's up to 18, no wahala.
Even if she is not up to 18 no wahala. My colour! The most important thing is love and happiness. If i had gotten married when i was as young as her.
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by alaskido(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2016
The guy wey straff this fine black babe try wella. Chai, see better food. Because of this babe I fit take 1 month vacation without pay.

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by forget101O(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2016
elopee3000:
is like u abokki or almajiri cus people in the north like 8 years old yarinya a lot
Wait to marry your grand mother's age. When all the beautiful treasures has been extracted. Then, when you see a pretty young Lad with treasures intact outside, you start committing adultry, because your 'grand mother' wife has 'lost it all'. Where in Bible that says that the marriage age of a Girl is from 18? Westernization my foot!
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by emerich(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2016
sheedy407:
Why is the media promoting this picture ?
She is way too young and is not right.

Pls i am Missing Mikel Moses
Incomplete, rather you are missing Mikel, Moses n Musa. Period.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Kobicove(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2016
I don't think she's too young to have a baby
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by jamace(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Chai! While you are waiting for the mango to ripe, some people already ate it with vaseline salt. Na wa o.. shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by forget101O(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Fertility starts when she started mensuration (as from 13). So long she can get pregnant, she can give birth. And so long she can give birth, she is due for marriage. That is how God did it, no be we do am.
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by claremont(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Most of the females saying she is too young have already committed multiple abortions themselves.
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by forget101O(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2016
thunderbabs:
If you ve a court case, come to Nairaland.

Judges with different verdicts.

What if it was just a photo shoot shocked

Photo shoot! Check the breast area. case close!
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by upper(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2016
legendte:
Adorable.

Thunder fire those dirty bleaching ladies.

Op you don make marriage begin hungry me now now.

go marry na, who or what is holding you back
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Stemalex(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2016
COMPLAIN? wetin concern me; best regards!
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by NairaMaster1(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2016
Lacomus:
grin

Eeh

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by NairaMaster1(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2016
alaskido:
The guy wey straff this fine black babe try wella. Chai, see better food. Because of this babe I fit take 1 month vacation without pay.
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by NairaMaster1(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2016
forget101O:
Fertility starts when she started mensuration (as from 13). So long she can get pregnant, she can give birth. And so long she can give birth, she is due for marriage. That is how God did it, no be we do am.

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by obontami: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2016
So its only her baby that willbe sucking that breast ? angry
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2016
Meanwhile, in other news... Original samsung galaxy s5 for sale. You can run any test you like to confirm it's not a clone but the original. Battery life is great. Phone is in perfect condition. Whatsapp me on 08137010369. (50,000)

Plus Clean alcatel one touch popstar for sale (15,000)

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by legendte(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2016
upper:
go marry na, who or what is holding you back
I dey find one wey dark like this.
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by delishpot: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
She is looking good. You can't judge age by looking at a persons face alone. She seems happy and baby is happy as long as she has hit 18 she is good to go.
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by buffalowings: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
GiaGunn:
Crazy Nigerians

Cute pic

Hmm
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by delishpot: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
forget101O:

Not true, Many men just fear that if they do not marry the girl out at that age, she may get pregnant at home hence they marry the child out early to avoid her becoming sexually active in their home with a man she isn't married to. Plus, I heard that the Islamic faith believes that the sins a a girl child before she is married falls on the head of her parents. Hence they marry them off before they start sinning. . In some cases even while the child is still suckling from her mothers breasts. There is no written rule to force a child to marry because she saw blood in her pant. Stop spreading this caveman message passed to someone in a desert.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by donp14(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
she is cute with baby.
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Ghost447(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
sheedy407:
Why is the media promoting this picture ?
She is way too young and is not right.

Pls i am missing Moses Mikel n Musa
How old is she?
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Eeh
wa raf I done nw
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by MicroBox: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Stupid comments...*She's too young to be a mother* but she will not be too young if she offer you her puss.y
I can't understand what people think of about being married..
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by McPerry(f): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
and where is the father
Re: These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking by elopee3000(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
forget101O:
Wait to marry your grand mother's age. When all the beautiful treasures has been extracted. Then, when you see a pretty young Lad with treasures intact outside, you start committing adultry, because your 'grand mother' wife has 'lost it all'. Where in Bible that says that the marriage age of a Girl is from 18? Westernization my foot!
so why do u people them when they vvf from childbirth and urine start leaking from thier virgina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) / Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.