Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,147 members, 7,845,798 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) (11425 Views)

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo / End Time Pool Party (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by theunnamed: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2016
contactmorak:
Why do some ladies just choose to act classless? How do you even feel as a lady being in public and out of the other beautiful ladies present, you are the only who looks indecent...

why will you just choose to cover those sweet spots ehnn?

how do you feel about yourself for such wicked act

why?! why?!! why?!!!
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by metroid(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2016
siempere:
Come OP b4 I close my eyes and open it eh....goan remove that pencil u drew on dat bwearst now now oh...she began u to help her hide am??

3 Star for you on me grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by madamGift(f): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2016
Women loosing our moral values day after day, it's gradually becoming a norm. God help us all..
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by gqboyy(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2016
disturbing?? we r enjoying d view abeg
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by siempere(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
metroid:

3 Star for you on me grin grin
Nna mehn...Barman...one gimme Life there...
Re: The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) by Badetoyin(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) / . / Whatsapp Chat Between A Girl And A Guy That Will Make You Laugh Out Your Worries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.