Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

"No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) (49318 Views)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / Final Showdown: Soldiers Beg For Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
thedarkside:

i am dark..not bright...i hate anything light..

what happened to your other profile?
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by thedarkside: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
agaba77:
I implore everyone to ignore this "guy", he is obessed with Nnamdi Kanu and keeps spewing gibberish.

your halfcast will rot in prison...

ending of 2017 will pass and he will still be in prison...

kii... grin
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by nicerichard05: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

wait..buhari came in charge in 2015...yes or no??..

you mathematics dont add up...

the question is was buhari already in charge in 2014??..

Have u gone tru all ur comments so far, people aren't liking dem. NL has more dan 1m members nd no single like to any comment u made. That's a sign to show u are "STUDPID"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by boskow: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by franugo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
thedarkside:

tahh..ipob is always riding on the failures of nigeria to gain cheap popularity...

i understand that...
every politician does that...

just to win whatever...

the worst thing that could happen to us is,our military become completly demoralised...

do you want to become muslim??.

i dont....

we have to keep a cool head here and be careful...

u should probably heed ur own advice bro. Nt everything is biafra-ic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by SycophanticGoat: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

but in 2014 jonathan was still in charge..

this is very bad for the moral of our troops..

its better we just surrender to boko haram and become all muslims...

no chance to survive like this...

i mean look..
it doesnt realy matter if we are muslims or christians..

we all want a peaceful life..

you can not win a fight on empty stomach..

and africa is vast....

boko haram can recruit easily..

we are not even capable to feed a army of only 120000...

Imagine the nonsense this one spewed here.. @bold words..

Gradually, we begin to see the sympathizers of Jhadist terrorists. Imagine a supposed human being saying Christians should all turn to Islam for the sake of peace. Later, someone will tell me that I'm sharing a country with humans when in fact, animals are better than the useless bloodthirsty bigots occupying this country.

4 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Boomark(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

when 2014??..

early,middle or late..

it doesnt realy matter..fact remains..

jonathan was in charge throughout 2014....

we had elections in 2015 remember??..

even prosponed ones till nearly middle of 2015...

you ipobians have weak arguments...

Please try and get sense biko. I was just patiently waiting to see if you will get the gist but you didn't.

Let me help you. Assume that someone's generator starts giving him problem this year, this is what he will tell you: since 2014 I have been using this generator I have not experienced such. Such= 2016 generator problem.

I hope you don't abuse those that help you even if the person is IPOB?

2 Likes

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by idupaul: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Gradually, we begin to see the sympathizers of Jhadists terrorists. Imagine a supposed human being saying Christians should all turn to Islam for the sake of peace. Later, someone will tell me that I'm sharing a country with humans when in fact, animals are better than the useless bloodthirsty bigots occupying this country.

Don't mind him .they have started to expose thier plans little by little

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by impossible27(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=tsdarkside post=52100339][/quote]
Dude you want everyone to surrender because you are a Muslim. And others becoming Muslim doesn't mean anything to you. Chai!!! You are wicked, very wicked. And you will come here tomorrow and said Islam is for peace. Hmm. pathetic.

To my brothers. Fear the Mohammedians. They are bad

To the fool i quoted. The day Nigeria surrender to boko haram. That will be the day Nigeria will break up. I will rather die than to surrender to any Mohammedian terrorizing me. Quote me anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by doziex: 12:09am On Dec 21, 2016
Oga gen Buratai and Oga president, this is a very serious issue that threatens our national security.

You see there is either a breakdown in our army logistics and plans, or the unit has not been sufficiently funded.

Was it napoleon that said, that an army moves on it's stomach.

Denying your soldiers water and food at the front is tantamount to sabotage. And whoever sabotages our troops while at war, is committing a treasonous act.

Since the army is a govt institution, and govt institutions are inefficient at carrying out certain tasks, because of the perceived lack of profit motive.
Let us employ the PPP way. public-private-partnerships to run some army services, such as feeding, logistics, hospitals and training.

If dangote or any Nigerian businessman was paid a fee for these troops to have water and supplies in alargano today, these soldiers would have water, soft drnks, ice cream and more than what they need to survive regardless of the difficult terrain.

Use the profit motive to provide these ancilliary services to the army, and let the army just focus on fighting.

The americans have done likewise. It's the wave of the future.

1 Like

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by KillJoy62(m): 12:27am On Dec 21, 2016
cry cry cry So Sad, that's naija army 4 u, THE ARMY OF DARKNESS......... Hate commissioned officers dis is how dey lack the brains to plan.
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by MONITZ: 12:48am On Dec 21, 2016
idupaul:

Try and recieve sense

Do u think u ve the time and patience to engage this guy constructively? I don't think u do because he is clearly beyond redemption.He wants to continue defending a product with zero value... I still don't see the sense in trying to defend Mr.Buhari at this point in time that Nigerians re facing unprecedented hardships.

He should be getting ready to leave in 2019,we ve seen the stuff he's made of and most Nigerians re not impressed,we ve also come to the realization that he is same with a typical Nigerian politician....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by overlord77: 12:49am On Dec 21, 2016
tsdarkside:

when 2014??..

early,middle or late..

Your dumbness is staggering, gosh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by paulibling(m): 1:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Rad1cal:

Go and listen to the video and pay attention to what the soldiers said then come back here and discuss intelligently devoid of all silly post.

Nwabobo post was very clearly but yet your sycophancy is blocking you from processing it properly.

Why do you waste your time with him. Just look at his name, the dark side, then you will know that there is no light in his head.
The way I treat his likes is I read their comment and pass. No quote, no reply given to his ilks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by joshuafuca(m): 2:49am On Dec 21, 2016
have always wanted to join the Nigerian Army, but you know something. why join something which will eventually end your life without having an ambition...... Nigerian Army, once the best combat Army on land, Soldiers now even suffer to eat and go go the battle field on empty stomachs? its a pity, Nigerian Army my foot, i think its high time we taught well, its better to be a civilian working on a daily basis and living peacefully than serving or die for a country which the president never open the file of your organisation for months. yet soldiers soldiers are killed for attempting mutiny? hmmmm i rest my case for now..................................but i have a question

IS THERE REALLY NOT A COMBATANT GALLANT SOLDIER TO FIGHT FOR NIGERIANS, IF JUST ONE, it is better to die for something than to die for nothing......Nigerian soldiers who die in battles are dieing for nothing........... but remember its worth dieing for something

CARRY GUNS HEAD FOR THE RIGHT BATTLE FIELD TO SHOW THEM YOUR POWER............ SOLDIERS SHOULDNT BE SLAVES

i really dont expect soldiers saluting civilians, you are a civilian if you are retired remember..............

is the president of this great nation really once a Soldier?? i doubt, even if he is, am pretty sure he has never shot a gun at a battlefield....maybe just in trainings.................... i rest my case for now

still the same me #Prince Harryson,
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Decryptor(m): 3:26am On Dec 21, 2016
nwabobo:
Omenka, Passingshot, Dropshot, HungerBAD, Beremx, Jarus, TonyeBarcanista, waternogetenemy, tit, progressive09, progressive01, progressive69, caseless, sarrki, APCMYHEART, madridguy, arresa , modath

May they fate of those soldiers and even worse! Esp the "Benue bush boy"
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by SycophanticGoat: 5:06am On Dec 21, 2016
idupaul:

Don't mind him .they have started to expose thier plans little by little

Just imagine. Why don't they all become Christians (or simply put, they should all become Shi'ites which is even a more peaceful sect) or why don't they canvass for all of us to abolish religion completely? I swear, if I ever leave Christianity, I am never going to practice any religion (rather be an atheist). Because I would never join a religion known for bloodshed, of which most of the people who practice it are either open or covert supporters of the killers among them. Yet they claim they are peaceful. I hardly dabble into religious matters but what that guy wrote is sickening.

Fact is, I'd rather take a bullet to the head than switch religion.

impossible27:

Dude you want everyone to surrender because you are a Muslim. And others becoming Muslim doesn't mean anything to you. Chai!!! You are wicked, very wicked. And you will come here tomorrow and said Islam is for peace. Hmm. pathetic.

To my brothers. Fear the. ..... .. . They are bad

To the fool i quoted. The day Nigeria surrender to boko haram. That will be the day Nigeria will break up. I will rather die than to surrender to any.. .. .. .. terrorizing me. Quote me anywhere

God bless you!
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by John902(m): 6:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Rad1cal:

You say ?
wey that ur concave?
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Emeonyerichard(m): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2016
tsdarkside:

but jonathan was still in charge in 2014...

that i remember....

the problem didnt started with buhari..

the problem was already their long ago..

the difference is,we didnt have enemies attacking us in our homeland since 1967....
.. Oga u don't no anything.. Ur argument is nut.. Imagine evrytn d soldiers said and made plain and u still nt understand evn wen someone tried to break it down.. No allow me strt ooh
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by John902(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2016
Boomark:

Please try and get sense biko. I was just patiently waiting to see if you will get the gist but you didn't.

Let me help you. Assume that someone's generator starts giving him problem this year, this is what he will tell you: since 2014 I have been using this generator I have not experienced such. Such= 2016 generator problem.

I hope you don't abuse those that help you even if the person is IPOB?
does it matter who was there in 2014 or who came in 2015,u asked for presidency and it was given to u knowing fully well that you are not capable... imagine Donald Trump blaming Obama for America's involving in battlefield on the Aleppo city.Nigerians we r dullard God come bless us with another Dullard as president. shits
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Apoztl3(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2016
tsdarkside:

when 2014??..

early,middle or late..

Who ever did this to you shall not see 2017. Buh if na you use your hand do yourself..... Hmmm.... O.Y.O na your case oo
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2016
tsdarkside:

you said 2014..not me..

fact remains jonathan was still in charge then and had no idea that he would loose in 2015...

sooo...someone is lying here...

Understanding English is difficult for you o.
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2016
doziex:
Oga gen Buratai and Oga president, this is a very serious issue that threatens our national security.

You see there is either a breakdown in our army logistics and plans, or the unit has not been sufficiently funded.

Was it napoleon that said, that an army moves on it's stomach.

Denying your soldiers water and food at the front is tantamount to sabotage. And whoever sabotages our troops while at war, is committing a treasonous act.

Since the army is a govt institution, and govt institutions are inefficient at carrying out certain tasks, because of the perceived lack of profit motive.
Let us employ the PPP way. public-private-partnerships to run some army services, such as feeding, logistics, hospitals and training.

If dangote or any Nigerian businessman was paid a fee for these troops to have water and supplies in alargano today, these soldiers would have water, soft drnks, ice cream and more than what they need to survive regardless of the difficult terrain.

Use the profit motive to provide these ancilliary services to the army, and let the army just focus on fighting.

The americans have done likewise. It's the wave of the future.
Very good suggestion..but the problem is will Nigerian Military accept that? Nigeria Military basically have nothing todo with civilian services,They see civilians as less humans . In America for example, you can wear camouflage to show support for the Military, I guess you know what happens when you try such here.
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2016
tsdarkside:

when 2014??..

early,middle or late..

Didn't you hear the soldiers appealing to Buhari.? That they haven't seen this kind of stuff since 2014?. What has this got to do with ipob. ?. He said since four days now, them never see food or water?.. bro.... There is nothing wrong in using your brains once in a while, that's why it's in your head, for reasoning not to apply pressure on your skull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by edoyad(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2016
Sahara reporters no go see this one now
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by AntiNigerian: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2016
he who died for Nigeria died for nothing! cheesy grin
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
nwabobo:

Dude, what are you even on about? You seem to be confusing yourself more and more here. The soldiers said "we don dey hear since 2014 we never die. No water no food say na Allah Garno we come capture.....see how soldiers dey fall, Boko Haram no kill us na water na hin go come kill us"
bro is alagarno not Allah Garno...
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Imagine the nonsense this one spewed here.. @bold words..

Gradually, we begin to see the sympathizers of Jhadist terrorists. Imagine a supposed human being saying Christians should all turn to Islam for the sake of peace. Later, someone will tell me that I'm sharing a country with humans when in fact, animals are better than the useless bloodthirsty bigots occupying this country.
see one of them...
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by martinchinedu(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2016
tsdarkside:

sorry..i dont speak ipobian...
mr man go gt a life
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by tyup(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2016
I know they wount put it on the newspaper for people who dont have access to the net to see corrupt people mtcheww
Re: "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) by tyup(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2016
AntiNigerian:
he who died for Nigeria died for nothing! cheesy grin

exactly bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video) / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.