Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS (42757 Views)

Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / Wike Holds Airport Reception For Osinbajo In Rivers. PICS / Youths Recover Hijacked Electoral Materials From Political Thugs In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by kolaish(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
DEVIL'S INCARNATE. SO, HUMAN LIFE NO LONGER HAS VALUE! SLAUGHTERING A HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU AS IF HE IS A FOWL, NOT MINDING THE FACT THAT HE HAS A FAMILY OF HIS OWN.

1 Like

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by BarakOkenny(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Look at his criminal-inclined face.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by paradigmshift(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Na today
... fuk dem all
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Martinola(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
just kill him nd make some wild animals happy wit his body

1 Like

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by JonSnow(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
obajoey:
For the sake of humanity.

Do nigerian policemen have humanity?

2 Likes

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Dansiki1: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wike boys

1 Like

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by tyav7: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Savagery at it's peak. Why are some people even born?

1 Like

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by takenadoh: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
This story sha sha.

[url]theniajalisting..com[/url]
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by osuofia2(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
lielbree:
I hope he is not innocent o
u be mumu.... some one that led them to where he buried the Driver, you are still asking if he is innocent.i pity your Life.
I hope when you are killed your family will come and ask may be your killer is innocent

1 Like

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by wellmax(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
swagagolic01:
Amaechi boys

WIKE's BOYs, your time is up, your cup is full.

3 Likes

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Aburi001: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
rip to the police officer
WIKEd is in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by deolu2000(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abeg which party him papa get? Now he will dance to the tune alone. I don't knw when youth will begining to reason that politicians care about nobody aside themselves and their accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by idupaul: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nma27:
Wickedness in Low Places.

Na for low places you go see wickedness my dear
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by onyiloyi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
swagagolic01:
Amaechi boys
they r Wike's boys cos it's Wike that said d police n all other security boys r working against his party

3 Likes

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by lielbree: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
osuofia2:
u be mumu.... some one that led them to where he buried the Driver, you are still asking if he is innocent.i pity your Life.
I hope when you are killed your family will come and ask may be your killer is innocent
You are very stweepid, bloody fool with no sense. How do u know if the police are telling the truth?
Is Nigerian police not known for arresting innocent people just to justify that they are working?

Bloody bastard may the death you wish me befall you and your household.
Sh!t heads on nl are just too much

1 Like

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Getintouch2004(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
KingDataK4s:
*MTN, ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTL DATA PROMO*
*KingData Telecom Data resellers*

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6 #
For Etisalat, dial *229*9 #
For Airtel, dial *123*57 #
For Glo, dial  *127*0 #

*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*

SCAM ALERT!!!

DON'T PATRONIZE THIS SCUMBAG, HE'S A COMMON THIEF. HE HAS REFUSED TO SEND ME MY DATA AFTER TRANSFERRING RECHARGE CARD PINS TO HIS PHONE.

AVOID HIM LIKE HE'S GOT A DEADLY AND CONTAGIOUS VIRAL DISEASE!

2 Likes

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by psalmsjob: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
JonSnow:
The police man would get no sympathy from me. undecided

What about his family, wife, children, parents, siblings, friends will they get your sympathy? He is dead and needs no sympathy but those he left behind do.

But remember what goes around do comes around!

RIP to the policemen and Kudo to their colleagues for fishing out their killers!

3 Likes

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by adem30: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
richidinho:
Amaechi is a thug

Watch how his Osun state supporters will avoid this thread like cemetery

Sarrki madridguy omenka aka progressive69 ngeneukwenu

are you normal atall?
Who cried that police is supporting their opponent? No be Wike.
The guy said they ambushed the police because they feel they are supporting their opponent.

2 Likes

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by notoriousbabe: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dis Christmas go too jolly jolly for am as MMM jolly jolly for vickyrotex aminat508 freeglobe msglobalwonder juliaann funjosh eleko1 seun mukina2 edwife fabfunmi ajepako osusumustflow and iyangbali
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by c4tnoelz: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
I don't know why some people derive joy in killing
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Sijo01(f): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Pictured is Christian Chukwuemeka, the thug who is allegedly responsible for the killing of Deputy Superintendent of Police, Mohammed Alkali, and his driver during the 10 December federal legislative re-run polls in Rivers state. The suspect who has been arrested -led policemen to where he buried the body of the driver - Sergeant Peter Uchi, in Uju Forest, Omoku area of Rivers State. He was nabbed with the late officer's LG phone following six days of tracking....

The arrest was assisted by the support of the Police Technical Intelligence Unit (TIU) and the 48 Division of Police Mobile. Police sources disclosed that Ekiekeme, also known as Prince Okoroma, an indigene of Okposi village, near Omoku, was arrested by the operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Response Team (IRT) in Omoku, when he came out from the creek to visit his girlfriend.

According to reports, he also confessed that he and nine members of his gang members have seven AK-47 rifles, two pump action guns and that they ambushed the police team because they felt they were against their party.

"He listed other gang members as Kelvin, John Ahiaikwo, Chukwuemela AKA Jungle Justice, Izu, Bright (Gang leader), Okechukwu, Ngozi, Christian, himself, and Kachi Nwokocha, who is their sponsor," said a top source, who added that serious efforts are being made to arrest remaining gang members.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-thug-arrested-for-beheading-police.html

I expect to see the party in question sad
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by azimibraun: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Becina:
They even look alike,abi just in my eyes.
RIP to the dead.
Fear no let me talk am sha...
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by notoriousbabe: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by wexyee: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
JonSnow:
The police man would get no sympathy from me. undecided

shekau in the makin
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by sharpshap(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tom and Jerry is waiting for you in hell.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by psalmsjob: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Getintouch2004:

SCAM ALERT!!!

DON'T PATRONIZE THIS SCUMBAG, HE'S A COMMON THIEF. HE HAS REFUSED TO SEND ME MY DATA AFTER TRANSFERRING RECHARGE CARD PINS TO HIS PHONE.

AVOID HIM LIKE HE'S GOT A DEADLY AND CONTAGIOUS VIRAL DISEASE!

Ah so you fell into his trap? I called him to inquire about his offer, so I can test if its genuine with 1000 Naira but he was persuading me to buy those of 2500 Naira instead and the way he sounded so "laidback" so unsure of himself on phone is all the test I needed.

Sorry about the loss and thank you for warning others; you're better than me in that regard.

1 Like

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by ayindejimmy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
richidinho:
Amaechi is a thug
Watch how his Osun state supporters will avoid this thread like cemetery
Sarrki madridguy omenka aka progressive69 ngeneukwenu
This is a criminal matter, what brought Osun state into this?
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by osuofia2(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
lielbree:

You are very stweepid, bloody fool with no sense. How do u know if the police are telling the truth?
Is Nigerian police not known for arresting innocent people just to justify that they are working?

Bloody bastard may the death you wish me befall you and your household.
Sh!t heads on nl are just too much
i pity you boy, so many kids on NairaLand and you are one of such kids that is making Nairaland uninteresting,because of your childish comments, if you don't have any thing to type you should shot your rotten mouth up. How do you Know that the police are not speaking the Truth? were you there? Before you quote me again you should go and learn how to compose simple sentence and how to spell ''Stupid''. for the death issue , you are already dead if you don't know.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by pokipoki: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
obajoey:
For the sake of humanity.
Hmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) / PHOTO: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan? / Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.