Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS (42750 Views)

Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / Wike Holds Airport Reception For Osinbajo In Rivers. PICS / Youths Recover Hijacked Electoral Materials From Political Thugs In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Osyabj: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Confused Rivers Igbo people, like your Thug/Killer "Governor" Wike, always giving the Igbo Nation a bad name. Some of you deny being Igbo, after the British/Biafra Civil War, and yet you refuse to give up Igbo language and surnames. Anuofia.

3 Likes

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
If everything goes smoothly, his is going to get the death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by ChukaLupin(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
so just one man took down two men? Did he take tramol?
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by poundlander: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
juxtapose the situation and the location:
Muhammed Alkali beheaded Chukwuemeka, a police officer in Kano.
Reactions would be like:
they are planning tribal cleansing in Kano
they are planning tribal cleansing in police force.
they wants to islamize the country.
they are terrorists.
Buhari is their sponsor.
Sultan is their warlord
Emir is their accomplice
it is an islamic agenda.

thank God it happened in the south; it is just a police and thug affairs

1 Like

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Analyst2: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
He should be roasted alive kiss
He deserves it...
Rest in Peace to the Dead...
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Basit002(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Reasons why all mavros are frozen, surely it will be released by January's dont panic
http://www.mybizfinance.info/2016/12/reasons-why-all-mavros-are-frozen-for-1.html?m=0
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by chrisxxx(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
divicode:
This is the Wike's brother we have been waiting to see
Bros they cut out where the guys confessed to be working for APC. Looks for their confessional statement elsewhere.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by osimataylor(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
frank4t:
the next thing u will hear is that he has confessed that Govnr. wike sent him. hmmm
Exactly that's what we are expecting. The main stream media and blogs have refused to broadcast the party he mentioned. But we know.The name of sponsor was also mentioned. we are waiting to see how the police will embellish this case.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by dvee2: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
"RIVERS OF BLOOD"
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Longcucumber(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pls and pls,do not buy phone anyhow,imagine if that guy has sold that phone to someone else.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by KingsleyCEO: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
What Of those murdered by police? What has the police done?
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by kkboy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Politicians and their nest of killers. Namesis is catching up with them. Gradually but surely God will expose them all as their is no rest for the wicked.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Rottymil(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
I wonder how much he will be paid now to sent that gentleman to d land of no return but thanK God d law has catched up wt him.Oloshi
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by oyeb15: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nigerian Police should build their image cos everybody hate them nowadays. Those guys(killers) should be reformed & recruited to d armed forces, then drafted to fight insurgents. Its like these people have technical knowledge, confidence, skills & abilities than our uniformed armed forces.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by sekem: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Becina:
They even look alike,abi just in my eyes.
RIP to the dead.

Not your eyes only.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by cartimor: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
funny enough,the people or person that sent will abandon him to rot in jail.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by DonBobes(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Somthings r better left unsaid. But y r pple linking deir killings to politics. Police & lies.
Deir killings had no connection to politics but the greed of the Sgt Peters who because of d luv for money he usually collects from pipeline vandals was cald upon again to com receive his share of dt day's vandalism wen he invited d unsuspecting DSP Alkali to com with him. Getting to d ambush site d first shot dos riffrafs released picked Sgt peters imm, & b4 DSP Alkali culd bring out his service pistol he was rounded up. And the rest is wat the police is battling with at d moment.

Sgt peters that i knw used to b a lover of money & ladies. B4 he was RTUed from d JTF, but DSP alkali i knw was a prudent man. Bt wat les him to follow dis Peters still beats my imagination.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by bestpunterever: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
richidinho:
Amaechi is a thug

Watch how his Osun state supporters will avoid this thread like cemetery

Sarrki madridguy omenka aka progressive69 ngeneukwenu
you must be very mad for bringing tribal issues to dis thread, thunder fire u if u can't answer this question properly...

Are people that perpetrated dis evil act from osun?
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by APCmyheart(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
richidinho:
Amaechi is a thug

Watch how his Osun state supporters will avoid this thread like cemetery

Sarrki madridguy omenka aka progressive69 ngeneukwenu

OMG you guys can make person laugh, Earlier you guys said Ameachi used Police and the military against the people of river state and now it's the same Ameachi that order the killing of the police? did you sit down for 2 minute to ask yourself before clicking submit?

Hmmmm Wike will soon release statement for you guys to wail about just be calm..

1 Like

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by obailala(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
osuofia2:
i pity you boy, so many kids on NairaLand and you are one of such kids that is making Nairaland uninteresting,because of your childish comments, if you don't have any thing to type you should shot your rotten mouth up. How do you Know that the police are not speaking the Truth? were you there? Before you quote me again you should go and learn how to compose simple sentence and how to spell ''Stupid''. for the death issue , you are already dead if you don't know.
The person you quoted only said he 'hoped the person arrested was really the culprit' and then you attacked him. I couldn't find where he said categorically that the police was lying as you accuse him of. To be honest, between you and the person you were arguing with, you are the one acting immature and extremely naive. Except you are not a Nigerian who has lived and understands Nigeria, then you should know that it is not everything you hear the police tell you that you believe 100%. I have seen with my very eyes where the police set innocent people up laying fictitious allegations on their heads and even forcing them to sign false written statements under duress after days of dehumanizing torture.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Ikology(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
DonBobes:
Somthings r better left unsaid. But y r pple linking deir killings to politics. Police & lies.
Deir killings had no connection to politics but the greed of the Sgt Peters who because of d luv for money he usually collects from pipeline vandals was cald upon again to com receive his share of dt day's vandalism wen he invited d unsuspecting DSP Alkali to com with him. Getting to d ambush site d first shot dos riffrafs released picked Sgt peters imm, & b4 DSP Alkali culd bring out his service pistol he was rounded up. And the rest is wat the police is battling with at d moment.

Sgt peters that i knw used to b a lover of money & ladies. B4 he was RTUed from d JTF, but DSP alkali i knw was a prudent man. Bt wat les him to follow dis Peters still beats my imagination.

Oga throw more light, seems you are an insider
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by djbobby007: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
igboman and atrocity,always committing crime all over d world
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by andyanders: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Look at the way those officers of the Nigerian Police were slaughtered and buried in a shallow grave. An officer on an official duty for that matter.

I do not care how Nigerians feel about The Nigeria Police image issue, for killing these officers while on an official duty, the killers MUST not go free.

The Law enforcement officials should go after the remaining gang members and they should be publicly executed. Their sponsors should also face same punishment.

They should find out from him all those that sponsor them.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Getintouch2004(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
psalmsjob:

Ah so you fell into his trap? I called him to inquire about his offer, so I can test if its genuine with 1000 Naira but he was persuading me to buy those of 2500 Naira instead and the way he sounded so "laidback" so unsure of himself on phone is all the test I needed.

Sorry about the loss and thank you for warning others; you're better than me in that regard.

Yes ooo, I fell for it.

1 Like

Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
The thug and police officer look alike. shocked
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Amenphx: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Pictured is Christian Chukwuemeka, the thug who is allegedly responsible for the killing of Deputy Superintendent of Police, Mohammed Alkali, and his driver during the 10 December federal legislative re-run polls in Rivers state. The suspect who has been arrested -led policemen to where he buried the body of the driver - Sergeant Peter Uchi, in Uju Forest, Omoku area of Rivers State. He was nabbed with the late officer's LG phone following six days of tracking....

The arrest was assisted by the support of the Police Technical Intelligence Unit (TIU) and the 48 Division of Police Mobile. Police sources disclosed that Ekiekeme, also known as Prince Okoroma, an indigene of Okposi village, near Omoku, was arrested by the operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Response Team (IRT) in Omoku, when he came out from the creek to visit his girlfriend.

According to reports, he also confessed that he and nine members of his gang members have seven AK-47 rifles, two pump action guns and that they ambushed the police team because they felt they were against their party.

"He listed other gang members as Kelvin, John Ahiaikwo, Chukwuemela AKA Jungle Justice, Izu, Bright (Gang leader), Okechukwu, Ngozi, Christian, himself, and Kachi Nwokocha, who is their sponsor," said a top source, who added that serious efforts are being made to arrest remaining gang members.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-thug-arrested-for-beheading-police.html
may u never die untimely, RIP to the dead.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by ghazab74(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Nah to chop hin head off too remain.........
Blood for blood,hand for hand.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by kennyhydee(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Msols11:

No truer words have been said sis

How authentic is this data seller, pls i need verification from ppl
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by Truckpusher(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
JonSnow:
The police man would get no sympathy from me. undecided

What was their police van doing at Uju ? a town where there was no election in the first place.A town far away from all the local Govts. where elections were held.

These policemen and those boys are the only people that can tell the general public the kind of deal that was suppose to go down before they were ambushed.I have 100% belief that they were on their own doing an illegal business with those boys.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by faithzy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
is smart connect a scam? or has someone used it b4?
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by seangy4konji: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
the idiot even kept his phone...

confirm mugu.
Re: Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS by MYGFGSGH: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
djbobby007:
igboman and atrocity,always committing crime all over d world
So now they have Igbo people in River state? I thought you these Yoruba Afonja people said no Igbo people in River state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) / FG Directs Discos To Stop Cash Payment From Consumers By March 31 / Femi Fani-Kayode In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.