Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

IG Please Save Me – Christopher Omeje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Please Save Me – Christopher Omeje (548 Views)

Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov / Christopher Chinedu Eze For Nigeria President 2019 Poster / Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Please Save Me – Christopher Omeje by eventsms(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
The police in Nsukka Division demands N10, 000 bribe to investigate a petition sent to Enugu State Commissioner of police, Mr. Douglas Agbouleni, by a 75year old man, Mr. Christopher Omeje. In the petition dated October 10, 2016 signed on his behalf by his son, ThankGod Omeje.

The petitioner had prayed the Commissioner to intervene in the incessant terrorizing of the villagers by one okechukwu omeje (alias Mosquito Coil) and his maliciously damaging of people’s property.

The petition further alleged that okechukwu has resorted to selling lands without the consent of their owners and threatening to kill his victim who dares to report him to the police. Okechukwu was further accused of removing land beacons and selling it to unsuspecting buyers. He cited his land located at Agu-Etiti which its beacons were removed by Okechukwu in an attempt to dispose it. Mr. Okechukwu was accused of destroying properties worth of N2.5 million belonging to Christopher Omeje. Mr. ThankGod told the reporter that when he was invited by the police at Nsukka he had thought that it was to assist in the investigation but was astuned when he was asked to deposit N10, 000 before investigation will commence. Efforts to talk with the Nsukka Urban Divisional Police Officer, CSP Maduakonam Okoye proved abortive as he was said to have gone out on official engagement.

The attached image contain image of Mr Christopher Omeje and a hole were beacon was removed

By Uche Eneja

Source http://www.reportaroundyou.com/ig-please-save-me-christopher-omeje/

Re: IG Please Save Me – Christopher Omeje by Opinedecandid(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Police, police, Nigerian Police.

Do your work, with fear or favour, affection or ill will...
Re: IG Please Save Me – Christopher Omeje by GMBuhari: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
NSCDC and Police

Help these people
Re: IG Please Save Me – Christopher Omeje by richidinho(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
They are busy investigating

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Workers Protest Over 32months Unpaid Salaries By Their Governor(pics) / Slavery, Hunger, Chaos Southern Kaduna / President Buhari's Children And Where They Schooled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.