Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa (33664 Views)

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by ChangeIsCostant: 10:03am On May 18, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party, Bayelsa State chapter has lost one of its members, Mr. Christopher Hobobo, who was assassinated this morning in his residence on PDP Road, Yenagoa, the state capital. According to reports, Hobobo, was allegedly killed by unknown assassins in the early hours of Wednesday after his gate was forced open by the assailants before gaining access to his sitting room, where they allegedly stabbed him several times in the chest...

It was learnt that his killers refrained from using the gun to kill the former acting Chairman of the PDP in order not to attract the attention of his neighbours. It was also learnt that after the incident, family relations and friends, who thronged to the house as early as 7 am invited police.

A team of policemen led by the Divisional Police Officer, Ekeki Division, was said to have removed the deceased’s corpse amidst wailing from sympathisers and neighbours.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/christopher-hobobo-graphic-photo-of-ex.html

see previous thread >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3804856/christopher-hobobo-assassinated-stabbed-death

1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by softwerk(f): 10:05am On May 18, 2017
Dear Future Husband,

Politics in our dear country is DO or DIE and not meant for the faint-hearted!

They kill themselves simply because one group of people prefer the umbrella to the broom!

I'll rather drink Garri and manage your minimum wage of N18,000 per month than loose you to these savages called political thugs!

Yours Truly,

Softwerk (Your Future Wife) kiss

NB: While you are there stupidly forming baddest guy ever liveth, some small-small boys are now drilling crude oil from your well after the bore-holesad

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by ChangeIsCostant: 10:05am On May 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by Stevebamdex(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2017
Life has no duplicate. tread softly..!
Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:06am On May 18, 2017
This country sef!!!
Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:07am On May 18, 2017
softwerk:
Dear Future Husband,
Politics is
......complete it fast sis..... soft work..... its una work o!!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:11am On May 18, 2017
embarassed
Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by NwaObinkita: 10:12am On May 18, 2017
Wow..

He is already resting in peace this one that his corpse is smiling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by SalamRushdie: 10:13am On May 18, 2017
If he just a shotgun at home this wouldnt have happened , the assassins had too much time and no resistance to their advantage so much that they could pull down the burglar proof fabrication meant to safeguard the man ..

9 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by NwaObinkita: 10:14am On May 18, 2017
softwerk:
Dear Future Husband,

They kill themselves simply because one group of people prefer the umbrella to the broom!

I'll rather drink Garri and manage your minimum wage of N18,000 per month than loose you to these savages called political thugs!

Your Truly,

NB: While you are there stupidly forming baddest guy ever liveth, some small-small boys are now drilling crude oil from your well after the bore-holesad

Na wa oo,

If you respect your future husband, you won't allow small small boys drill his well any further than it's been dug already.

Have some self dignity.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by Iamwrath: 10:27am On May 18, 2017
PDP factions in river/bayelsa , SS, SE all scuttling for power
Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:32am On May 18, 2017
I'm not even interested in the graphic pic, I'm interested in the house. Are you telling me that an ex pdp state chairman lived in this bungalow? No interlocking stones, no expensive car at the background? I won't play poor man politics abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by ishiamu(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2017
softwerk:
Dear Future Husband,

Yours Truly,

LoL

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:04am On May 18, 2017
Jonathan sef
Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by IRobot7(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2017
Keep on killing but remember that you will get killed someday.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by teelaw4life(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2017
softwerk:
Dear Future Husband,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by jBama(f): 11:04am On May 18, 2017
Politics of violence
Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by morereb10: 11:05am On May 18, 2017
from delta now bayelsa

apc una they try

una don do for 2 states, e still remain more

kill them all una hear
Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by kolafolabi(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2017
Dear God,
I am praying for Nigeria. Praying for Revival in our land daily. Praying for God’s intervention. Praying for God’s healing touch and restoration of our nation. Praying for God’s softening of all of us. Praying for God’s salvation, deliverance and healing for all our leaders and those in authority over us. Praying for God to help us this year !!!Praying for God’s hedge of protection over all of us. Praying for God’s wisdom and guidance and direction for us.

Amen

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by grilken: 11:07am On May 18, 2017
What is it with all these killings
Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by omenkaLives(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2017
What is going on in The South South? embarassed

Make una step on the brakes abeg.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by MrEverest(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2017
Wtf?
Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by omenkaLives(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2017
morereb10:
from delta now bayelsa

apc una they try

una don do for 2 states, e still remain more

kill them all una hear
Is that all?

I pray you get the likes and shares you desperately need through this fantastic comment of yours.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by Tinnytony24(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2017
Shit!!! angry.... Ayele o ibosi o..... RIP! shocked
Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by MrEverest(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2017
Wtf is going on in Rivers, Bayelsa & Delta? This wave of assasinations, killings and violence is making me have serious thoughts about their inclusion in the coming Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by mecussey(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2017
softwerk:
Dear Future Husband,

Yours Truly,

slay mama

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by ipobarecriminals: 11:17am On May 18, 2017
Pdp------- den of killer

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by Johnhug66(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2017
Life has no duplicate.

2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by richidinho(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2017
softwerk:
Dear Future Husband,

Yours Truly,

if that is you on ur dp....am here darling, how do i see ur parents?
Re: Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa by ipobarecriminals: 11:22am On May 18, 2017
softwerk:
Dear Future Husband,

Yours Truly,

cc: Tonyebarcanista and dat poster guy Anonimi,eba dey sweet ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters / Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought / Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.