Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture (49714 Views)

Civil Servants’ April Salary May Be Delayed / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman / Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Ngokafor(f): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
...If this is the rice Obiano gave civil servants then viviangist is a full bliwn clown...a full bag of rice is 50kg,half bag is 25kg which is exactly what i am seeing...

...How did 10kg come into the equation? angry...Propangandist should kindly do their home-work well before hitting the streets like lunatics.

...Ps:some States are yet to pay their Civil Servants December salaries how much more giving them rice..meanwhile some folks from such failed state would still surface on this thread to shine their gworo teeth at Obiano while their civil servats languishes in penury and hunger this yuletide...You know yourselves.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
I just noticed that LaKe rice (LAgos and KEbbi) is actually brown rice.... it is whole grain rice not the chinese/taiwanese polished rice (white rice) we are used to....

viviangist:
Check this Difference - Anambra Rice Vs Lagos Rice

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Olanna45(f): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
vivian gist, have you been to Nzam, Omogho,ufuma? Next time get your facts right about Anambra not having a rice mill.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Acidosis(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
The Obiano of a fraudster should be in chains (if found to be true).

I don't trust ANY politician.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by gbomojomo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:
My state Government promised the Civil servants gift of Rice this Christmas , they announced that they will give them 50 Kg of Rice for Yuletide, then another magic started.
They went to Abakiliki and bought Rice, then printed a Rice bag which is 25 KG in size, they wrote ANAMBRA Rice on it, even though there is no place in the state where we have Rice Farm, unless we talk of Coscharis Rice, the one at Amichi (STINE Rice) is a bagging centre.
Not only did the Governor promise them 50KG of Rice but instead of giving them Rice as imported from Abakiliki, so they will enjoy the sweat of Igboland, we rebagged it and call it Anambra Rice, and instead of the 50kg ,we printed 25 kg, now instead of packing 25kg in the bag, they packed into some 8 kg, some 9kg and some 10kg ,the highest weights 15kg .

Reported by Mazi Odera

Published By Vivian Gist Nigeria (Ada Media Anambra)

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-packages-10kg-rice-as-25-kg-for-civil-servants-pictures

SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WRITE -UP.
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by naijaboiy: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
DESNAT:
did they even pay for the rice?
Them give dem free half bag of rice and Dem dey complain... We way mmm carry our money and we no dey get even 1 mudu of rice to us nko?
I tire! grin

Someone will promise you a gift and then When the gift does not come as you expected you will now be complaining. On top gift wey I buy with my own money.

Since when is it compulsory that the government should provide Christmas takeaways at the end of every year? Nigerians and their long throat sef! grin

Sorry about your MMM jare.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by obinon(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Even the mod that pushed this to frontpage doesn't know the difference between 10kg and 25 kg!!!! Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Ngokafor(f): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:

Are You blind not to see the quantity .... 25kg indeed

...You are clearly blind and out of your mind as well...is that not a half bag of rice which is 25kg??..

..Educated illiterate.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by shadrach77: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Obiano; a cheap imitation of Ambode cry cry cry kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by babajero(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
And what is the purpose of this write up?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by dukecharles(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
The poster is a fool, the rice on his post is half of 50kg and that is 25kg. Instead of saying kudos to the governor,u are here saying what you don't know. Let other governors dash people same 25kg...

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Charly68: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dinocarex:
He might not know anything about it tho
The contractor might be the devil
You are very correct for this point of view, the contractor in charge must have played a very fast one..but the Governor must be notified.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Ahmeduana(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
MR MAN WHAT AM SEEING THERE IS MORE THAN 10KG IS EXACTLY 25KG BUT PACKED IN 50KG BAG, SO, PLEASE STOP YOUR BAD MOUTHNG

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Mujaheeeden: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Imagine Viviangist that has the worst grammatical blunder engaging in blogging.

I don't blame you rather i blame the idiot that moved this fake news to FP

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by oladotun007(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
OkoYibo:
The rice is 10Kg but would be 25KG after cooking
grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by dukecharles(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Who is this Viviangist? I think you should visit other states even nearby imo state and ask them their Christmas gift before you crucify who you should praise. Umu uwa ekwe nmeta! I shake my head (smh) for you young lady.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by henrinco(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Perceptual illusion!!! I just weighed the one they gave my sister is 15kg.
Obiano is fraud. Why will you write 25kg in the bag.?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by wristbangle: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Half better pass at all.. at all na cheesy, perhaps the person whey him appoint don siphon the money go personal pocket but this man's propaganda is becoming something else. He claimed to have exported £5 million Ugwu and now re-packaged Abakaliki rice as Anambra rice, Isn't this shameful?

Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance , Godprotectigbos, etc cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by alizma: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Baawaa:
What you posted here is half bag of 50kg, which is 25kg so why the noise
This is cheap blackmailing
some people can be hating for no reason. that is actually 25kg. the fact that it is packed in full bag instead of half bag is not enough reason to see it as 10kg.
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Diaro: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Baawaa:
What you posted here is half bag of 50kg, which is 25kg so why the noise
This is cheap blackmailing
I am very surprise too because what I saw here is half bag.
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Donnet14: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Are u sure U are from Anambra, if yes then make us reearch very well. It may be 25kg but to say there is no rice farm in Anambra shows u don't know anything about Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by lordcornel(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
grodt999:
Anyone buying and consuming anything sold by ibos is risking their lives.
Beware, the Chinese are now making highly poisonous and toxic rice banned all over the world but the ibos are buying and exporting them to Nigeria!

for your mind you get sense abi?
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by WizBLANCE(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
OBIANO: Nna eh, this rice no go go round o.. I no know say rice cost like this.
ME: oga just diversify the rice.
OBIANO: people go understand oo
ME: make i hear.
That's what happens when you take your advisers serious. When things go wrong na your name them go call.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Alexxgold: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
So no rice farm in Anambra.. na Ebonyi sweat dem wan use shine. smh

Thank God governor Ambode went to partner with a more viable state and not deceptive ones

I really feel sorry for igbos.. is this how they plan to keep deceiving themselves if atal they get biafrau. d.. I see a nation worse than somalia in them if d fraud happens.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Sanchez01: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
henrinco:
Perceptual illusion!!! I just weighed the one they gave my sister is 15kg.
Obiano is fraud. Why will you write 25kg in the bag.?
grin grin grin grin grin

It's better than nothing, really smiley
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by kherington: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Willie the clown is not only a clown but a fraud My anambra inlaws let's join hands in electing obinna chidioka as governor come 2017 let's kick out that clown from government house Congratulations to me i just completed my masters degree programme
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by youngmoneyeze: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
my dear good people of nairaland plz i need perfect answer about this that is trouble my mind Is futo used two sitting and can i use this result to gain admission into futo owerri under computer science: Economics C5,Geography B3,English language D7,Furthermaths A1,Maths B3,Agriculture science B3,Biology C6,Chemistry C6, Physics A1 but in my first Waec i have English C6.
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by henrinco(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ngokafor:

...You are clearly blind and out of your mind as well...is that not a half bag of rice which is 25kg??..

..Educated illiterate.
You're the illiterate did you weigh it to determine whether it is 25kg?
Don't comment on what you're ignorant of.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by ChikaSunday(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:
My state Government promised the Civil servants gift of Rice this Christmas , they announced that they will give them 50 Kg of Rice for Yuletide, then another magic started.
They went to Abakiliki and bought Rice, then printed a Rice bag which is 25 KG in size, they wrote ANAMBRA Rice on it, even though there is no place in the state where we have Rice Farm, unless we talk of Coscharis Rice, the one at Amichi (STINE Rice) is a bagging centre.
Not only did the Governor promise them 50KG of Rice but instead of giving them Rice as imported from Abakiliki, so they will enjoy the sweat of Igboland, we rebagged it and call it Anambra Rice, and instead of the 50kg ,we printed 25 kg, now instead of packing 25kg in the bag, they packed into some 8 kg, some 9kg and some 10kg ,the highest weights 15kg .

Reported by Mazi Odera

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-packages-10kg-rice-as-25-kg-for-civil-servants-pictures

What would a lady gain by cheap blackmail? All reasonable men reading this trash are shaking their heads, mourning.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by henrinco(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sanchez01:

grin grin grin grin grin

It's better than nothing, really smiley
My only problem is the lying. Nobody mandated him to give, why will you exaggerate what you gave someone.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by ogenwaokoye(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:

Reported by Mazi Odera

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by ettybaba(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dinocarex:
He might not know anything about it tho
The contractor might be the devil
Are you really dumb or just trying to be funny?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road / Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.