Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture (49717 Views)

Civil Servants’ April Salary May Be Delayed / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman / Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by eagleeye2: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmmmmmm.
Getty Getty no want
Wanty Wanty no get
Viviangist, Abia State is owing me three months salary
Owing Abia poly lecturers 8months salary
Owing ABSUTH workers 7/8 months salary (not sure)
Owing Judiciary 6/7 months salary.
I am just wishing that my state pay me what is rightfully mine and forget all the bonuses. But Anambara workers or some ungrateful ones are crying over 10/12/15/25 kg rice.
Fear God and have a grateful heart.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by calyto: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
I agree

Dinocarex:
He might not know anything about it tho
The contractor might be the devil
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by tsdarkside(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:
My state Government promised the Civil servants gift of Rice this Christmas , they announced that they will give them 50 Kg of Rice for Yuletide, then another magic started.
They went to Abakiliki and bought Rice, then printed a Rice bag which is 25 KG in size, they wrote ANAMBRA Rice on it, even though there is no place in the state where we have Rice Farm, unless we talk of Coscharis Rice, the one at Amichi (STINE Rice) is a bagging centre.
Not only did the Governor promise them 50KG of Rice but instead of giving them Rice as imported from Abakiliki, so they will enjoy the sweat of Igboland, we rebagged it and call it Anambra Rice, and instead of the 50kg ,we printed 25 kg, now instead of packing 25kg in the bag, they packed into some 8 kg, some 9kg and some 10kg ,the highest weights 15kg .

Reported by Mazi Odera

Published By Vivian Gist Nigeria (Ada Media Anambra)

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-packages-10kg-rice-as-25-kg-for-civil-servants-pictures

but 25kilos is writing on it...

they promised 50kilos...??

thats why i never give promises to people..

and i dont need their promise too...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by bruno419(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
henrinco:
Perceptual illusion!!! I just weighed the one they gave my sister is 15kg.
Obiano is fraud. Why will you write 25kg in the bag.?
oga show us the full picture

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:

Are You blind not to see the quantity .... 25kg indeed

If this is you 10kg then you are an educated illiterate..... thats is half bag of Rich with is 25kg

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by ofwest47(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Has anything standard or genuine or original ever came out of I BEFORE ORDERS?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by colossus91(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
grodt999:
Anyone buying and consuming anything sold by ibos is risking their lives.
Beware, the Chinese are now making highly poisonous and toxic rice banned all over the world but the ibos are buying and exporting them to Nigeria!

And you have brain? smh
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Sanchez01: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
tsdarkside:

but 25kilos is writing on it...

they promised 50kilos...??

thats why i never give promises to people..

and i dont need their promise too...
So many anomalies here;

1. He promised 50kg
2. He couldn't fulfill that promise and he resorted to giving each of them '25kg' each.
3. The bag says '25kg' but the content in is obviously not 25kg.

Promising people isn't the problem. One might fail to deliver on those promises. What is expected is to apologize for not living up to expectation. That he chose to tow this path means that he does not regard the people and readily thought they could all pass as fools.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Doug07034780891(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Vivian I don't care about the size of the rice but saying it is a re-bagged rice is a big NO because I have since lost count of commercial rice farms in Anambra north area.

My advise to you is to thread carefully. Just be very careful concerning the lies and unfounded news you post on your blog. You might not be so lucky next time. Because when it will happen Odera/Alaigbo and gang will desert you. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by MrBONE2(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:
My state Government promised the Civil servants gift of Rice this Christmas , they announced that they will give them 50 Kg of Rice for Yuletide, then another magic started.
They went to Abakiliki and bought Rice, then printed a Rice bag which is 25 KG in size, they wrote ANAMBRA Rice on it, even though there is no place in the state where we have Rice Farm, unless we talk of Coscharis Rice, the one at Amichi (STINE Rice) is a bagging centre.
Not only did the Governor promise them 50KG of Rice but instead of giving them Rice as imported from Abakiliki, so they will enjoy the sweat of Igboland, we rebagged it and call it Anambra Rice, and instead of the 50kg ,we printed 25 kg, now instead of packing 25kg in the bag, they packed into some 8 kg, some 9kg and some 10kg ,the highest weights 15kg .

Reported by Mazi Odera

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-packages-10kg-rice-as-25-kg-for-civil-servants-pictures
My Sizano Vivian get ready,Cos Obiano Ewarriors will come and attack you and Mazi. grin

I just wish i can save you. grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by misgab: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Before you publish this has the governor's attention being drawn to the development. Besides is the rice free or you paid money? Be grateful for something given out of love and stop giving everything political colourations.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by misgab: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Before you publish this has the governor's attention being drawn to the development. Besides is the rice free or you paid money? Be grateful for something given out of love and stop giving everything political colourations.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by tsdarkside(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sanchez01:

So many anomalies here;

1. He promised 50kg
2. He couldn't fulfill that promise and he resorted to giving each of them '25kg' each.

Promising people isn't the problem. One might fail to deliver on those promises. What is expected is to apologize for not living up to expectation. That he chose to tow this path means that he does not regard the people and readily thought they could all pass as fools.

then they should stop promising us things for votes..

and we nigerians should stop voting people that promise us things...

a sincere guy or lady will tell you how the situation realy is and never promise you things he or she can not afford..

thats why i never promise things to others...

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by bellville: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
And this trashy report made front page?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

I tire! grin

Someone will promise you a gift and then When the gift does not come as you expected you will now be complaining. On top gift wey I buy with my own money.

Since when is it compulsory that the government should provide Christmas takeaways at the end of every year? Nigerians and their long throat sef! grin

Sorry about your MMM jare.
Na so o

Thank you brotherly, though the rope I bought is still in my box. January will determine whether or not I will use it.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by truthstands11: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
What is wrong with some journalists. At least, he gave you people rice. Some states have not even paid salaries. Igbos are always hell bent on destroying one another. Vivian, you do unfair journalism sometimes and its not good.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by musicwriter(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
The one shown here is indeed 25kgs. The normal weight is 50kgs and you can see clearly its divided into two which will be 25kgs.

Just bought two bags I want to give to people. It's 25kgs not re-bagged and you can see it's the same size as the one shown here.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Malayy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
this Vivian always reports bad news.. and she is a bastard.. I know her very well..
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by jinxet2000: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
YOU MUST BE AN ANTI-PROGRESS. First the rice you posted is 25kg. second, he fulfilled his promise. How many did you give to the needy, you family member? I know you must be waiting for the one that your company will surprise you with this Christmas or about waiting for 25th Morning to go and negotiate price with sellers because you know they will sell cheaper that day.

viviangist:

Reported by Mazi Odera

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Almand: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ngokafor:

...If this is the rice Obiano gave civil servants then viviangist is a full bliwn clown...a full bag of rice is 50kg,half bag is 25kg which is exactly what i am seeing...

...How did 10kg come into the equation? angry...Propangandist should kindly do their home-work well before hitting the streets like lunatics.

...Ps:some States are yet to pay their Civil Servants December salaries how much more giving them rice..meanwhile some folks from such failed state would still surface on this thread to shine their gworo teeth at Obiano while their civil servats languishes in penury and hunger this yuletide...You know yourselves.
Buhari is still owning some federal September salary. civil servants in anambra should be happy. They got December salary plus small rice.
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Laple0541(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
cunny cunning is in their blood irrespective of the post they hold.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist that is a 25kg bag of rice in your pic ma.
I wish I could send a pic of 10kg rice shared to all Worker's in my church. The difference is clear sister. Cheers.
Btw d lake rice pic you posted (lagos kebbi partnership rice) is 50kg.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by porshuch: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:

Explain Your Self
ifele megbue gi! Just go back and read how you reported the news. Ashawo peter obi.
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Doug07034780891(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Even if for anything, the Anambra rice field is one of the biggest in this country. Vivian why should allow yourself to be used in this manner? Below is a recent pic about last month during harvest..

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by henrinco(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
bruno419:
oga show us the full picture
Doubting Thomas

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Doug07034780891(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Minister of Agriculture and CBN governor were in Anambra rice field just last month on a physical inspection. How will someone wake up to write rubbish about rebagging? Vivian if I use Omambala to curse you, you will never see anything good in this life...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by porshuch: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:

Reported by Mazi Odera

shame on you. Ashawo publisher, na eleli onwe gi kobo kobo.
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by tsdarkside(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
viviangist that is a 25kg bag of rice in your pic ma.
I wish I could send a pic of 10kg rice shared to all Worker's in my church. The difference is clear sister. Cheers.
Btw d lake rice pic you posted (lagos kebbi partnership rice) is 50kg.

wow..you pretty..
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Doug07034780891(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Even the federal government delegation that visited the Anambra rice field witnessed first hand as harvesting were ongoing. Vivian why have you degenerated into a mess?

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by tsdarkside(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sanchez01:

So many anomalies here;

1. He promised 50kg

could be..

i dont trust white brain washed black leaders anyways..

we call them house-negros...
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Doug07034780891(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
CBN GOV, MINISTER OF AGRIC & OTHERS VISIT ANAMBRA RICE FARM.

The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Dr Willie Obiano on Thursday received The Minister of Agriculture and rural development, Mr Audu Ogbe, The Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr Godwin Emefiele and The Governor of Kebbi State, Alhaji Abubakar Bagudu.

The team was on a one day fact finding and assessment tour of rice farms in the state.

Their first port of call is Coscharis Farms Anaku in Ayamelum Council Area. The team toured the farm's large expanse of rice field where harvesting was ongoing with Mechanized harvester as well as other facilities belonging to farm after which they met with members of the Rice Farmers Association in the state at Omor Rice field.

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by menwongo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please is the governor no longer Igbo man? Why the complains?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani / Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.