Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture (49718 Views)

Civil Servants’ April Salary May Be Delayed / Fulani Herdsmen Killings An Invitation For Civil War - Benue APC Chairman / Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Greenbullet(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
keep up the good work viviangist,nothing gkkd comes easy,I pity the east.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by nsamchizzy: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
All these Afonjas claiming to be Anambrarian we felt ur pain.
Pls even if 2kg bag of rice we shall gladly accept it...

Am very sure ur pay for writing this baseless thread can't even buy u 2cups of beans.
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by habbi080(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:
My state Government promised the Civil servants gift of Rice this Christmas , they announced that they will give them 50 Kg of Rice for Yuletide, then another magic started.
They went to Abakiliki and bought Rice, then printed a Rice bag which is 25 KG in size, they wrote ANAMBRA Rice on it, even though there is no place in the state where we have Rice Farm, unless we talk of Coscharis Rice, the one at Amichi (STINE Rice) is a bagging centre.
Not only did the Governor promise them 50KG of Rice but instead of giving them Rice as imported from Abakiliki, so they will enjoy the sweat of Igboland, we rebagged it and call it Anambra Rice, and instead of the 50kg ,we printed 25 kg, now instead of packing 25kg in the bag, they packed into some 8 kg, some 9kg and some 10kg ,the highest weights 15kg .

Reported by Mazi Odera

Published By Vivian Gist Nigeria (Ada Media Anambra)

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-packages-10kg-rice-as-25-kg-for-civil-servants-pictures
This Governor truly is a media Man always on Channels news @10. 419..

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by chudy4good(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
good one for Anambra people
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Dinocarex(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
ettybaba:

Are you really dumb or just trying to be funny?
Are you really this stupid? Can't some of you just use your head? Must you always be vulgar letting us know that your parents never did work on you? Or probably they did but you never listened? Mama never told you never to be rude to people? I don't see you going far in life with this your know-all behavior.
The O.P brought an allegation against the Governor, about packing 25kg bag as 50kg.- (I knew the OP made mistake by saying 10kg as 25kg) I never attacked the OP. All I said was it might be the contractor's fault. And there you go! Calling yourself 'Dumb'.
This is a faceless forum, we don't know each other. More reason we should accord respect to each other because we don't know who is who.
Have a nice evening!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by NairaMaster1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
The OP is working for APC against 2017. I stand to be corrected, that rice is more than 10kg

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Everblazinggg(f): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:

Explain Your Self

You must be an enemy of progress.....evil woman report. Who told you anambra has no rice farm? At least I have seen one my self in ufuma. Very big rice farm...... Vivian gist with fake news better don't make your self a political tool for the highest bidder

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by megbu: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
@ Viviangist first go and learn how to do simple composition. It's a primary 3 level skill. Some months back you were all over the social media singing the praise of Obiano when you bagged one Anambra media award. Today you have struck a deal with the devil to destroy the image of your state. We have a lot of Amazon from our state to chose as role model. Dora Akunyili,Chimamanda, Prof Chinyere Okunna, Emzor pharmaceuticals etc. Pick one and retrace your steps. You are dancing SURUGEDE! Do you know that SURUGEDE is the the dance of the spirits?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by anambraeyes: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Believe this junk and you will believe anything.

First, let you inform vivian the self acclaimed 'ada media anambra'...you are nothing close to that. You peddle gossip and that is not the true modern way of journalism.

I am well grounded in Anambra state...I neither speak for the governor nor anybody else. When there are stories , we investigate first to confirm the source.

We know Mazi Odera very well, I am not surprise at this post but coming from vivian, this is very surprising. Perhaps she her blog is no longer getting as much traffic and this was what she could think of.

Now back to the matter at hand.

The rumour whether anambra produces its own rices has been put to rest long before now. Everyone, including Mazi odera attested to that. The evidence can be found in his fb timeline.

Again, there was never a time the governor made mention or specify the particular quantity of rice that will be shared among civil servants for the festive season. The governor promised bag of rice but no specific size or quantity.

We all are very much aware of the economic situation of the country and I am sure even the peddlers of this lies must have cut cost in their day to day activities.

So why playing politics with all this?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Ngokafor(f): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
henrinco:

You're the illiterate did you weigh it to determine whether it is 25kg?
Don't comment on what you're ignorant of.

...ode buruku!!...so you need to weigh what is visible for all to see..Perhaps its feathers that are inside that bag not rice..mumu zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by tit(f): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Obiano has disgrace Anambra again

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by anambraeyes: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
tit:
Obiano has disgrace Anambra again

No...Obiano is the best thing that has happened Anambra state.

The only disgrace I see here is you, for believing what you just read without confirming.

Maybe tomorrow if i tell you , any of your sibling is a witch you will believe that.

Your type are just gullible... Naa ur type fit APC

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:
Check this Difference - Anambra Rice Vs Lagos Rice
Nice and well packaged.
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by PentiumPro(f): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
OkoYibo:
The rice is 10Kg but would be 25KG after cooking

Ibo wayooo grin grin
419 GOVERNOR

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by KunAviero(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
ckmayoca:

No vex. Enter market go buy.
Epic reply of the year. I feel you jare.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by henrinco(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ngokafor:

...ode buruku!!...so you need to weigh what is visible for all to see..Perhaps its feathers that are inside that bag not rice..mumu zombie.
It's obvious you're not intelligent. May be they taught you in school that EYES is used to measure rice.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by mezutallia(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bad BELLE people everywhere.
They will stop at nothing to smear good people with good intentions.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by AnonymousIP: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Whoever is lambasting Viviangist here is neither a political thug of Obiano or a fellow blogger. This is just as simple as ABC... Written by Odera and published by Viviangist. Viviangist promotes Obiano's government very well. She just does objective blogging. Let the SA on media Ifeanyi Aniago come out here to say Viviangist does not promote Obiano. This is simply objective journalism. Somebody just showed you guys the rice his or her relation got on top of a scale measuring 15kg. The report says some 10, some 12, some 15 ... I think comments here should be checked. Well everybody must not like you or what you do...

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by emmanugo: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
AnonymousIP:
Whoever is lambasting Viviangist here is neither a political thug of Obiano or a fellow blogger. This is just as simple as ABC... Written by Odera and published by Viviangist. Viviangist promotes Obiano's government very well. She just does objective blogging. Let the SA on media Ifeanyi Aniago come out here to say Viviangist does not promote Obiano. This is simply objective journalism. Somebody just showed you guys the rice his or her relation got on top of a scale measuring 15kg. The report says some 10, some 12, some 15 ... I think comments here should be checked. Well everybody must not like you or what you do...
what's this one saying
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by AnonymousIP: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
porshuch:
shame on you. Ashawo publisher, na eleli onwe gi kobo kobo.

That post was written by Nazi Odera not Vivian... Read it well... And publishing it might be done by one of her admins... Not Vivian herself... Vivian always promotes Obaino... I always see her posts on nairaland about How Good Obiano is...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by MrSly(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:
My state Government promised the Civil servants gift of Rice this Christmas , they announced that they will give them 50 Kg of Rice for Yuletide, then another magic started.
They went to Abakiliki and bought Rice, then printed a Rice bag which is 25 KG in size, they wrote ANAMBRA Rice on it, even though there is no place in the state where we have Rice Farm, unless we talk of Coscharis Rice, the one at Amichi (STINE Rice) is a bagging centre.
Not only did the Governor promise them 50KG of Rice but instead of giving them Rice as imported from Abakiliki, so they will enjoy the sweat of Igboland, we rebagged it and call it Anambra Rice, and instead of the 50kg ,we printed 25 kg, now instead of packing 25kg in the bag, they packed into some 8 kg, some 9kg and some 10kg ,the highest weights 15kg .

Reported by Mazi Odera

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-packages-10kg-rice-as-25-kg-for-civil-servants-pictures
This is not mere observation but a political criticism but I would like you to know that obiano is anambra governor not because of his political party but the achievement of the former apga flag bearer, Mr Obi, whose intention it was to put a successor that could continue from where he stopped as well as someone from anambra north . if obiano's performance convinces anambrarians, then he goes for a second tenure.
So PDP or APC or whoever paid u@ op, tell them that they should first of all present a a candidate with credible character free from uba family. anambra does not vote party but individual with potentials.
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
viviangist:

Reported by Mazi Odera

This rice is more than 10kg na, and it's a bonus not an entitlement, their appointment letters don't have rice emoluments.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by AnonymousIP: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Imagine Viviangist that has the worst grammatical blunder engaging in blogging.

I don't blame you rather i blame the idiot that moved this fake news to FP

Like you do not know she might have admins... The posts I read are well reported though...
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by AnonymousIP: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nwogeh:
Vivian why now, i use to admire your swag......but now you are leaving me with no option than to read my signature agian

You know most bloggers have admins... What if an admin published that...?? Vivian promotes Obaino here always
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by AnonymousIP: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
pocohantas:
This vivian is beginning to tell too much lies.
How can you call this, 8/9 or 10kg?

That might be the work of an admin... Most blogger have admins
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by danot1030: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Is he not an Igbo governor?
He only gave them what they used to go to China to give to Nigeria market.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by plumule(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
totorimi:
I have been watching this governor closely and he comes across as a show man rather than an action governor, putting his picture on all ankara he wears, painting his lips and parting his hair, moving like some robot etc, meanwhile happenings in the state are systematically swept under the carpet where his his ranking officers are fingered the Chidinma case is one that one has been buried and the names mentioned tactically exonerated. Anyway thats not the issue now why would a government be involved with such deceit on her people, this is fraud. If the governor does not stop and correct this either by paying the people the difference in cash or retrieving this bags and giving them the correct one then this is corruption at its peak because someone obviously has short changed the people and pocketed the balance of the 25kg rice originally promised.
Anyway I am not from the state but as a concerned citizen I think the people should demand their right.
How many of your rights have you demanded from buhari

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by egbenduru: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Anambra rice is same rice that is produced from the partnership rice scheme between the state government and coscharis . Vivian, do not just write for the sake of attracting traffic to your blog abeg

1 Like

Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by bruno419(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
henrinco:

Doubting Thomas
is that ur own definition of full pix? and y is the scale not on
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by dukecharles(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
henrinco:

My only problem is the lying. Nobody mandated him to give, why will you exaggerate what you gave someone.

Guy go pack one side, is it in the constitution to give you christimass rice. Many will be thankful to God if the get 5kg. Don't be an ungrateful fool. If you don't like it, you can reject the offer.
Re: Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture by SycophanticGoat: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
He's my state governor but I've always known him to be a scam artist.. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife / Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.