Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Not Sure If It's Going To Be Long Term Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Sure If It's Going To Be Long Term Relationship. (506 Views)

I Feel Cheated And Its Gonna Be Long Before I Forget. / Met My Girlfriend On Nairaland Not Sure If She's A Natural Hoe Or Self-made Hoe / I'm 36 Not Sure If I Love My Fiancee And I Don't Want To Cheat On My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Sure If It's Going To Be Long Term Relationship. by shyman03(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
My girlfriend woke me up in the middle of the night... And make it clear to me ' the reason why she's dating me.... She said, she is into me because i can take care of her..... Not certain.
Re: Not Sure If It's Going To Be Long Term Relationship. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
undecided

Ahaaa... Seriously? She juz woke u up in the middle of the night juz to discuss petty things or she was talking to u while u both doing uuhh- aaahh?

Abeeg no lie joor. wink
Re: Not Sure If It's Going To Be Long Term Relationship. by Divay22(f): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
I am not understanding
Re: Not Sure If It's Going To Be Long Term Relationship. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2016

Well, you probably got nothing else that she wants. tongue

Re: Not Sure If It's Going To Be Long Term Relationship. by Tiffbuxas: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
eya not even bcoz of ur cucumber ......na WA oo..... so if she sees someone else who can take care of her and also has the cucumber... wot will happen grin
Re: Not Sure If It's Going To Be Long Term Relationship. by Tiffbuxas: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
eya not even bcoz of ur cucumber ......na WA oo..... so if she sees someone else who can take care of her and also has the cucumber... wow will happen

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Guys / Older Women Meet Younger Guys. / Are You A One Minutes Man? Let Teach You How To Last Longer Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.