Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity (17223 Views)

Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) / 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Mopolchi: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
That's the great Rangers' fan.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Nathan2016: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
dragonking3:
Igbos are selling themselves to the Fulanis they so much hate. SMH undecided undecided undecided

See how the Fulanis have used and dumped the yorubas. Now they want to use and dump the next mugu (Igbos)

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Whytelyon(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
lawal28c:

oga commot ur mind for biafra

5% not so? Why you asking him to remove his mind there? While you treat the Igbos badly,you expect them to lay low so you feed them with excreta later not so? It won't work for you.

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by dragonking3: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Whytelyon:

Ode. Even other tribes would dump you as well. Even others who are not even in Nigeria go dump you afonjas again, una stupidity much. It's very clear you didn't read the headings, coming here to display your ignorance in full force.

When you betrayed the Igbos 2015, and handed over power to them,what were you expecting? $400bn USD?

grin Keep quiet,Tinubu has sold you out already! Just like he's going to sell you as slaves to atiku come 2019... grin I laugh in German.

So you are ready to become slaves of the fulanis you so much despise and hate just to spite Tinubu? undecided BTW am not yoruba.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by basilo102: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
reconstruct FG roads, that is what we need not these visits
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Whytelyon(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
dragonking3:
So you are ready to become slaves of the fulanis you so much despise and hate just to spite Tinubu? undecided BTW am not yoruba.

Who is ready? Na yoruba choose am na, grin they should live with this dustbin of a nation they have turned the place to. Sorry if I attacked you, I think say you be one of those afonjas way animalistic tendencies day worry.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by dragonking3: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Whytelyon:

Who is ready? Na yoruba choose am na, grin they should live with this dustbin of a nation they have turned the place to. Sorry if I attacked you, I think say you be one of those afonjas way animalistic tendencies day worry.

Nope, thats why is said they were used as slaves. The north knows that Buhari dey fvck up big time, so they have dumped the yorubas, they want to turn to ss and se to retain power. Thats why buhari have been having meetings with elders from both sides.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by emajoe: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
I hope there was a date too for the Christian Eminence to return VISIT to the northern Muslims for peace talk too.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by asamaigho(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Orjioorji:
stupid man he should go and preach peace to his foot soldiers and Fulani's, and leave south east we are not fanatics like and buhari.

he was invited by ur gov
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Chiedu4Trump: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
dragonking3:
Igbos are selling themselves to the Fulanis they so much hate. SMH undecided undecided undecided

See how the Fulanis have used and dumped the yorubas. Now they want to use and dump the next mugu (Igbos)

I am igbo and I agree with you.

The man has never condemned the killings of people.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by TeamSimple(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
gurunlocker:
Christians have peace, he should go and preach peace to his Northerner Muslims
Christians have peace indeed..For a moment you had think muslims are the only criminals in Nigeria Prison.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by gurunlocker: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
TeamSimple:

Christians have peace indeed..For a moment you had think muslims are the only criminals in Nigeria Prison.

You know what I'm saying....
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by TeamSimple(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
gurunlocker:

You know what I'm saying....
I don't know what you are saying..All I know is that you are being hypocritical.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Whytelyon(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
dragonking3:
Nope, thats why is said they were used as slaves. The north knows that Buhari dey fvck up big time, so they have dumped the yorubas, they want to turn to ss and se to retain power. Thats why buhari have been having meetings with elders from both sides.

Every one knows that, they wouldnt succeed bet me. No one wise enough from the Eastland would fall for their tricks again. I always know they had a bunch of dislikes for the yoruba land, so i am not very surprised, they got what they bargained for.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Precambrian111: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
deflover:
Hmmmm what is he doing here
See Christian flocking around him
The south shouldn't be fooled
They are coming because they fear a break up of Nigeria
Your a very wise man from d east that's just it l smell buowari sending his messengers to spy n report grin grin grin
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Precambrian111: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
TeamSimple:

Christian can't bomb people its capital n knwn from tym memorial cow
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by TeamSimple(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Precambrian111:
Christian can't bomb people its capital n knwn from tym memorial cow
What are you saying?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Precambrian111: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
TeamSimple:

I don't know what you are saying..All I know is that you are being hypocritical.
Talk about hypocrisy u wll c a tall Yuroba man embarassed
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Emu4life(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
Orjioorji:
stupid man he should go and preach peace to his foot soldiers and Fulani's, and leave south east we are not fanatics like and buhari.
ur pple ar receiving him wit both hands, some ar even struggling to see him. wat can u do about dat?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by engrchykae(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
lawal28c:
Then 1 foolish blind bat will come here shouting biafra,see ur leaders dey chill witf diz oda men u so much hate.no go mind ur bizz,dey dere
if u are igbo,u will understand that no particular group apart from ipob and massob can pull a crowd.since 1914,we have totally agreed on only two things namely the secession of 1966 and 2011.to get massive support,u must appeal to the PEOPLE,not an OBA or an EMIR or worse still a JAGABAN.there are political jobbers who admire the influence of the obas,emirs,amayanabos,nanas etc but CAN NEVER do so because our people are fundamentally INDIVIDUALISTIC.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Emu4life(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
steppin:
The Sultan of Sokoto is in Enugu for peace, the SE economic business summit is going to hold on Thursday in the same Enugu. Buhari is seriously begging for support in 2019. The SW is no longer as sure as in 2015 and the dumbfuck is trying so hard to repair what he destroyed. You've run out of luck.
Proudly 5%.
Mumu! wetn cocern sultan's visit with Buhari. u ar just trying to make south east relevant in Nigeria's political atmosphere. no matter what happens, south west is still d sure hope 4 a reasonable Presidential aspirant.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Kingspin(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
The same North that kill igbos and kidnap our girls under the watch of emir of Kano, Sokoto and the rest.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by jibrilaminum: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Orjioorji:
Orjioorji:
Orjioorji:

Fanatical utterance such as this elicits from a recreant FANATIC.
RE-DEFINE YOUR SELF.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by femolii: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Enough of all this igbos cause the first blood so their leaders have to do the right thing.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by adetop4luv: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
sometimes I just wonder if this so called Ibos actually no the meaning of peace to me the northern an are the most peaceful accommodating and most tolerating set of people come to the north you would see different southernan either the south south,southeast or the southwest occupying their land and doing business even in their government houses you see an Ibo man there some places as HOD and you also find churches every where considering that fact that majority of the northern people are Muslims but reverse is the case for the Ibos they hardly accommodate visitors even in another man land.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by adetop4luv: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
adetop4luv:
sometimes I just wonder if this so called Ibos actually no the meaning of peace to me the northern an are the most peaceful accommodating and most tolerating set of people come to the north you would see different southernan either the south south,southeast or the southwest occupying their land and doing business even in their government houses you see an Ibo man there some places as HOD and you also find churches every where considering that fact that majority of the northern people are Muslims but reverse is the case for the Ibos they hardly accommodate visitors even in another man land.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by dragonking3: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

I am igbo and I agree with you.

The man has never condemned the killings of people.
Exactly,now he is coming to enugu forming solidarity. These guys are planning for 2019 but we are wiser now
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by dragonking3: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Whytelyon:

No, I reason with my head na. But Afonjas too don wake up, a lot of them are regretting voting the dullard
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Chiedu4Trump: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
dragonking3:
Exactly,now he is coming to enugu forming solidarity. These guys are planning for 2019 but we are wiser now

No mind them.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by stinechykee: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
lawal28c:
Then 1 foolish blind bat will come here shouting biafra,see ur leaders dey chill witf diz oda men u so much hate.no go mind ur bizz,dey dere
And wat is your business about that? Keep on deceiving yourself with wat you see and read in the news because we Igbo's ain't fools like Yorubas that sold thier birth right to Housa/Fulani's.Just see how we Ignos will outsmart you people and get Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby In London (Photos) / More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual / Pictures From 2017 Durbar Festival Held In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.