Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity (17245 Views)

Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) / 'Lop-sided Appointments Responsible For Disunity In Nigeria' - Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by AnanseK(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
ISDKING:
Igbos are not violent, such advice should be given to his brothers up there.Btw, what does he mean by unity ?,hope is not what am thinking

They are not violent , they are just criminals.

Stealing is not corruption abi?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Whytelyon(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
dragonking3:
No, I reason with my head na. But Afonjas too don wake up, a lot of them are regretting voting the dullard

If another election comes up, they go vote am again vote em family join am. Personally me, I'd come down from this Russian federation and vote buhari come 2019, so that he'd kill them where he kill them remain this year. As them stupid no wan day reasonable, I really would help them. They shouldn't regret it, after all they jaggabasted jagaban tinubu should be pleased with his work by now, Nonsense.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by dragonking3: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Whytelyon:

If another election comes up, they go vote am again vote em family join am. Personally me, I'd come down from this Russian federation and vote buhari come 2019, so that he'd kill them where he kill them remain this year. As them stupid no wan day reasonable, I really would help them. They shouldn't regret it, after all they jaggabasted jagaban tinubu should be pleased with his work by now, Nonsense.
Buhari cannot win o abeg, the suffering is too much
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Whytelyon(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
dragonking3:
Buhari cannot win o abeg, the suffering is too much

grin I no day pity this people again. Them no need pity, them and these Hausa people.

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Mockinbird: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
MayorofLagos:
How about Ibo jews, when is he going to meet with them? grin

This meeting has calculation into 2019 and agitation for restructuring. More to come at a later time, no need derailing this thread.
ojukwus asslickin abokki.
If it happened is SW states, flathe.ad ojukwus go begin shout Afon upandan
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
... I am an advocate for political, cultural and religious exchanges that will foster genuine reconciliation, peace, mutual respect across board.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by dragonking3: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Whytelyon:

grin I no day pity this people again. Them no need pity, them and these Hausa people.

Abeg,we sef go follow join for the suffering. Buhari no send anybody at all
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Whytelyon(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
dragonking3:
Abeg,we sef go follow join for the suffering. Buhari no send anybody at all

grin no wahala.

Make we pray for am. Need to get back to books.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by pword: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
I am suprised nobody called out ugwuanyi,but supposing its Imo state..., heaven will let loose. Please my fellow Igbos i beg you to be wise.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Elsouraj: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
dorry62:
Ok.
Good one there's peace in the East tho the North needs it more.
FTC

This thread will surely make FP grin grin grin
U ar d reason why donald trump hate blacks, tribalism... cant U say somtin vital and keep quit!!!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by tyav7: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
smackimorn:
Fios is the way!!!!! grin grin grin

Lets sell this country and share the money simple! grin grin
My brother, who wan buy am?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by Topaz16: 3:54am On Dec 21, 2016
I hope they discussed the murder of Mrs. Bridget Agbahime , the Deeper Life Evangelist and other victims of religious violence in the North? Their killers has to face justice promptly, so as to bring comfort to families of the victims and also to server as a deterrent to those people in the North who are quick to take laws into their hands.....That is where real peace should start from.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by naijamerican: 5:44am On Dec 21, 2016
Orjioorji:
stupid man he should go and preach peace to his foot soldiers and Fulani's, and leave south east we are not fanatics like and buhari.
exactly. This goat should go away. It is his violent followers that are the issue. Peace would reign in Igbo land is it weren't for those useless herders.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity by dorry62(f): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Elsouraj:
U ar d reason why donald trump hate blacks, tribalism... cant U say somtin vital and keep quit!!!
Are you kidding me?
Me tribalistic?
Are you sure you did not quote the wrong person?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby In London (Photos) / Yoruba Names By Region / More Information About Oké Ite Awele And Awele Ụzụ Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.