Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read (5001 Views)

How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) / Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by liumesty(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
There are times you wonder if a lady is into you, you would want to approach her but brought down with the fear of rejection. There is one certain fact about women, They never make the first move. They believe it will make them look really cheap or get rejected. For those who have the fear of rejection from a lady you like, Here is some character she will display if she is really into you.

10. Her Friends Know About You

This is one of the first signs that a girl likes you. If she brings you around her friends and they already know all about you, it means she’s been talking about you. when girls have a new love interest, they brag about them and dish details to whoever is in earshot. Chances are they are have read your texts, and have even responded to them for her. It’s an even better sign that they are bringing you around their friends because you are going to have to win them over if you want the relationship to progress.

Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by liumesty(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
9. Body Language

Compared to guys, women have a lot more body languages clues when they like someone. If you are in a group setting, she will find a way to sit or stand close to you, so you notice her. If she is sitting next to you with her legs crossed, And one of them pointed at you, it means she likes you. Pay attention to her posture, girls also tend to tilt their heads slightly when they are talking to someone they are interested in. She may also lick her lips a lot and play with her hair more when she is around someone she is attracted to.
Read More >> http://nolligist.com/2016/12/10-signs-shows-girl-likes-someone.html

Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by liumesty(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ask Advice

Whether is friendly advice, or how to solve a math problem, if a girl likes you, you will suddenly become the go-to person for everything. girls may use asking you for advice as an excuse to get close to you. The girl is also showing that she respects you and thinks highly of your opinion. So if you find yourself always giving advice to a lady, Don’t get annoyed, she just want’s your attention. Good chances are if you save a damsel in distress, you will be rewarded in the end.

Read More >> http://nolligist.com/2016/12/10-signs-shows-girl-likes-someone.html

Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by stan241(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Another list

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by liumesty(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
7. Dressed To Impress

If a lady knows she is going to run into someone she has a crush on, she is going to dress to impress! It’s true that most of the time, girls dress to impress other girls, but when it comes to having a crush on someone, they turn it up a notch! girls know the way to attract someone is to first be attractive. If you see them often, like at work, and notice they start dressing up more, it means they a crush on a person they work with. If you are interested, be sure to compliment them on their style and looks!

Read More>> http://nolligist.com/2016/12/10-signs-shows-girl-likes-someone.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by liumesty(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
6. Physical Touch

If a girl can’t keep her hands off you, that is a great sign to show she finds you attractive. from bumping into you in the hallway, or a slight touch of your arm when you’re talking, she is trying to show you she is interested. When a girl isn’t attracted to someone, she will make sure to stay as far away as possible from them. So if she is comfortable with you, and is touching you often, or wants to be physically close to you, those are sure signs she is falling for you!

Read more >> http://nolligist.com/2016/12/10-signs-shows-girl-likes-someone.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by Preca(f): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Another thread about ladies again...watching where its gonna end
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Here we go again..
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by liumesty(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
If You Ladies couldn't make it abit easier for we the guys to read you, We wouldn't be going into research
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by chris2face(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
In Herzen voice or writing

Following
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
OK

colik i really love your diary. am also a bibliophile
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by Kxngstein(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
after a observing all these in a lady she will still friend zone you and your house hold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by naijaboiy: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
I think people have passed that stage of trying to know whether a girl likes them or not.

It's for teenagers.

Give us hints like how to know if she's with you for the money or for love. That's a more important thing to know these days.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
skillful01:
OK

colik i really love your diary. am also a bibliophile
Why,Thank you. smiley
What's your preferred genre?
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
colik:
Why,Thank you. smiley
What's your preferred genre?
. romance
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by solotutu(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
naijaboiy:
I think people have passed that stage of trying to know whether a girl likes them or not.

It's for teenagers.

Give us hints like how to know if she's with you for the money or for love. That's a more important thing to know these days.
Your life changed from man city blue to chelsea/ Everton blue @comment color?!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
skillful01:
. romance
Lol...good for you.
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by Purpletee(f): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
quite true
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by jericco1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
nonsense
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by ameezy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
angry
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by DozieInc(m): 12:13am On Dec 21, 2016
OK
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 21, 2016
Tsohon zance
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by naijaboiy: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
solotutu:
Your life changed from man city blue to chelsea/ Everton blue @comment color?!!! grin
Nairaland no wan let me use my man city colour peacefully o! cheesy

But I'm back now... ;
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by GoldenJAT(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
all these things can still be faked!if they like ur MONEY..nd not U
Re: 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read by solotutu(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Nairaland no wan let me use my man city colour peacefully o! cheesy

But I'm back now... ;
Lol, I for dey wonder why I no dey see am again for Fp threads. be like levels don rise o. how Bubu- affected Christmas go be. Abi na mmm- affected?? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure? / / Moving On Is Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.