Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection (14935 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over Magu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by chansmokers: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Aufbauh:
All these strain oppositions and incoherent voices from the senate is the consequences of Buhari's non interference in the election of the principal officers of the upper chamber.

Saraki is an unstable water,hence unreliable in managing sensitive affairs of his party in the chamber because of his inordinate ambition & unholy fraternity with the PDP.
He is neither here nor there with ulterior motives to rubbish the anti graft campaign simply because of his travail in the CCT.

Saraki also seems to be an inexperienced spoon fed president of the senate as he lacks the capacity to interface properly unlike his predecessor David Mark.
The Boko hari you are fighting for is licking sarakis ass as I post

Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by APCmyheart(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2016
orlerzoupour:
waiting quietly for that mission o

Okay..
Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by Caseless: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Aufbauh:
All these strain oppositions and incoherent voices from the senate is the consequences of Buhari's non interference in the election of the principal officers of the upper chamber.

Saraki is an unstable water,hence unreliable in managing sensitive affairs of his party in the chamber because of his inordinate ambition & unholy fraternity with the PDP.
He is neither here nor there with ulterior motives to rubbish the anti graft campaign simply because of his travail in the CCT.

Saraki also seems to be an inexperienced spoon fed president of the senate as he lacks the capacity to interface properly unlike his predecessor David Mark.
Buhari made a grave mistake as regards that election that produced saraki.

Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by doctokwus: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2016
eph12:
Saraki that it was reported in the papers then that Buhari does not want to see because he's very corrupt? So what happened to the corruption? Smh
PMB is now more concerned about securing a 2nd term than moving this nation forward or fighting any corruption,so he prefers dining and wining with a corrupt Saraki and anyperson in the southwest antagonistic to an embittered Tinubu,who he feels can if not neutralized,effectively ensure he not just loses d SW vote,but becomes demonized in the region,even much more than he is in the Southeast.
PMB,barring a miracle or mending of fences with d Tinubu camp,will likely lose Lagos,Osun and Oyo as it stands in 2019.Thats y dey did everything to ensure an anti tinubu candidate,Akeredolu won in Ondo state.
Same will b done in Ekiti.Dont b surprised if Fayose,we all demonize,becomes an apc member and key pmb ally tomorrow and same PMB,he denounces everyday supports a candidate he brings forth,so long there is assurance he is not a tinubu backed one.
Oyegun,Saraki with d aso rock cabal appointed a saraki stooge as new APC PRO.
They are almost thru also with d removal of Babachir that was backed by Tinubu and made no pretenses about it.
Osinbajo is functionally in connivance with d cabal and pmb being,being whittled down and i wudnt b surprised to see pmb run with a Fayemi for 2nd term.
PMB is no longer keen on delivering any dividend because he is overwhelmed and doesnt av d capacity,just like his clueless predecessor,but to avoid being defeated in 2019 and leave this earth as a failure,he is willing to totally abandon even d selective anticorruption fight,and go into alliance with any manner of character that can guarantee him votes by any means possible.

Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by BuyGoats: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Not my biz.

My goats, my biz.

Please check my signature for your Christmas goats. Thanks for the patronage so far.
Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by czaratwork: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2016
After they have used the man to deal with corrupt PDP politicians and now he is closing in on them, they want to dump him

Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by panpan(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2016
I don't understand why there should be crisis in the Senate over confirmation or rejection of an appointment. That is their job. They have the right to reject even a competent candidate without giving reasons. If the senators vote on the issue and the majority says "no", the Senate should simply move on.

It is left for the presidency to resubmit the candidate or appoint another person for confirmation.
Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by slimfit1(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2016
Saraki the Babangida that will bring you down.
Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2016
doctokwus:

PMB is now more concerned about securing a 2nd term than moving this nation forward or fighting any corruption,so he prefers dining and wining with a corrupt Saraki and anyperson in the southwest antagonistic to an embittered Tinubu,who he feels can if not neutralized,effectively ensure he not just loses d SW vote,but becomes demonized in the region,even much more than he is in the Southeast.
PMB,barring a miracle or mending of fences with d Tinubu camp,will likely lose Lagos,Osun and Oyo as it stands in 2019.Thats y dey did everything to ensure an anti tinubu candidate,Akeredolu won in Ondo state.
Same will b done in Ekiti.Dont b surprised if Fayose,we all demonize,becomes an apc member and key pmb ally tomorrow and same PMB,he denounces everyday supports a candidate he brings forth,so long there is assurance he is not a tinubu backed one.
Oyegun,Saraki with d aso rock cabal appointed a saraki stooge as new APC PRO.
They are almost thru also with d removal of Babachir that was backed by Tinubu and made no pretenses about it.
Osinbajo is functionally in connivance with d cabal and pmb being,being whittled down and i wudnt b surprised to see pmb run with a Fayemi for 2nd term.
PMB is no longer keen on delivering any dividend because he is overwhelmed and doesnt av d capacity,just like his clueless predecessor,but to avoid being defeated in 2019 and leave this earth as a failure,he is willing to totally abandon even d selective anticorruption fight,and go into alliance with any manner of character that can guarantee him votes by any means possible.
AND HE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT grin
Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by Charly68: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2016
Wait ooo:! Because of Magu,the lion & the tiger are now meeting & dining together! We shall see drama in 2019 ooo.. I mean real drama. Chemically speaking I know white & black can not mix,no matter the mixing,it will never blend. Let them continue to meet & mix the superior wisdom of the most high God will prevail.
Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by DeRay98(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
@ Atiku2019
Which skeleton?
You bloody political tout.
Magu is the real definition of Anti-corruption czar.
Your boss, Saraki and co are only trying to hide the skeleton in their cupboard by dismissing the man.
Your kleptomaniac Atiku can do us a favour by visiting USA for a two days rest.
Gbam!
Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by Tculest: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2016
DeRay98:
Gbam!
. Magu or nobody else. SARAKI is curse
Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by buchilino(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2016
dunkem21:

Hehehe cheesy ..They even christened him "Crookola Saratiff" cheesy ..Now, is the same person entering Aso Rock like his oda room cheesy

I deliberately skipped asking of Justice Danladi Umar shocked

Zombie no be good thing cool

U NO D SAD ASPECT OF ALL DIS?, D ZOMBIES NO DEY R ZOMBIES N R VERY PROUD OF IT.
Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by netflicks(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2016
Kworuption fighting back the kworupt..... grin
Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by worldtrush: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2016
Caseless:
Buhari made a grave mistake as regards that election that produced saraki.

,.........................................................................You are very right in you analysis. I think Buhari is reaping from what he sowed..You can not plant yam and want to harvest rice. If together with tinubu they had made sure saraki did not get the SP seat,all these embarrassment would have been avoided. Now its clear that Buhari has no option than to wine and dine with Saraki and his corrupt Senators which will gravely damage his so-called integrity and image.Buhari has demonstrated that he lacks understanding of ABC of Nigeria politics,he thought it was the first time when he ruled with military fiat. Its quite unfortunate that he allowed him self to be boxed into this coner,I am sure tinubu will be laughing at him now. A youruba adage says " to omode ban ga igi ninu igbo a won agba lo mo ibi to ma WO so". Meaning that when an inexperience person is cutting tree in the forest it's the experienced person that know the direction the tree will fall to.

Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by ghazab74(m): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
Magu has a lot of skeletons in his cupboard. Buhari should appoint another candidate to chair the EFCC smiley
your suggestion is wellcomed.
Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by guychidile: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
I wonder what we have in this Magu that he will hold our senators to ransom,.,we have up to or more than 200,000 able bodied police officers, why can't presidency pick fresh and sound competent officer for this lofty and hard job.,and the drama of Magu this and Magu that will stop. Arbegi, better news jare..!
Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by Emassive(m): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Make one of those Senators employ am as CSO of their company or Empire na if them want am
Re: Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection by usmanjay(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
but my own is this, why is EFCC appointment one sided? i haven't seen any other region apart from north

President Muhammadu Buhari Signs Africa Free Trade Agreement / Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy / EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51