Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Share Your UTME Experience. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your UTME Experience. (32495 Views)

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice / Check your Utme Result Free : Just Send Me Your Utme Registration No / If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by japro: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
@
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by excellomo: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD PUT ME THROUGH IF THERE IS A WAY I CAN HELP MY SISTER TO CHANGE HER COURSE,AFTER SUBMISSION,BECAUSE SHE DID A MISTAKE.SO I WANT TO KNOW IF ITS POSSIBLE TO DO CHANGE OF COURSE,BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE AND IF YES,HOW?THANKS TO ALL.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2010
To me,i will advice you to purchase another form because of the stress you will go through and secondly the cost you will use to pursue the retification process may be even much than to purchase new form.And hey the form will close very soon,even if you will wish to retify it,time is not on your side.GO PURCHASE ANOTHER FORM!!!
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by emibros: 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2010
hey no problem at all ! all u have to do is enter ur username and password or if u ve forgoten then enter ur card pin it will display go to the top right and then clique on edit form then u re thru to go !! be warned if your registration is still within 14 days as requested in the card any problem just mail me emxworld@yahoo.com ! excel and whom it may concern
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Rodad: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2010
My advice to you is not to register again, bcus your admission will authomatically be terminated for double application entry, try to edit your application, if you re unable to then visit the nearest jamb office for retification
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by dammiejay: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2010
miscoe:

To me,i will advice you to purchase another form because of the stress you will go through and secondly the cost you will use to pursue the retification process may be even much than to purchase new form.And hey the form will close very soon,even if you will wish to retify it,time is not on your side.GO PURCHASE ANOTHER FORM!!!
I cant believe u said this, double entry ke??thats wierd!
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by excellomo: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2010
THANKS FOR ALL THE CONTRIBUTIONS,AM GOING TO TRY THE METHOD MENTIONED BY emibros ,AND I WILL DO THAT TOMORROW,
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 3:55am On Jan 11, 2010
Dammiejay,hey what have i done wrong?It's my view remember.I believe it's the best to do if i were in his shoe.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Dammyray(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2010
Can a candidate that doesn't have any O'level result who his hoping to write May/June next waec, can such person met the deadline of when the chosen institution will be demanding for the O'level result for further registration?

Please i'll welcome quick response so i could no the next move Thanks
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2010
Since the board approves awaiting result candidates to write its exam.I see no reason for you to panic cause they have their way of arranging the whole set-up.Panic not man!
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by miscoe(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
Since the board approves awaiting result candidates to write its exam.I see no reason for you to panic cause they have their way of arranging the whole set-up.Panic not man!
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Dammyray(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2010
Thanks Bro, but my thought was that maybe individual schools would have started doing their registration b4 the forth coming May/June waec result comes out, dont forget theirs no strick this tym around,
anyway thanks alot i really appreciate ur reply, God bless
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by lahdeh: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
hello,plz can anyone help me 2 find out if there will be post ume anymore
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Ife007(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2010
We have no idea whether there will be Post-UTME or not.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by esamfor2(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
I don't know how to get the DE form. I have gone to Zenith & Oceanic banks, they only sell UME form. I was told that I will have to have an account with them before they could raise bank draft for me after which I will go with the draft to purchase the DE form in JMAB office. I don't understand this process ooooo.
Pls, can anyone who have successfully completed his/her DE registration kindly put me through the processes and the website to visit?
Also, I want to know the closing date for the DE registration.
Your kind responses will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Ife007(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
The DE Form ain't yet out
Possibly after UTME.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by sudo1986: 3:30am On Jan 13, 2010
My people, dont let us look a word as it is oooooooo simply because we just started having problem in Nigeria, as the jamb is going to do admission this year, definetely if you dont score any thing 280+ huuuuuuu; i doubt your admission oooooooo.
Also we know that there are some people outside there looking for admission since 5years ago, so did you want to tell me now that they should not go for special center, of course this is their year of success, because they are oing to scofre more than 300.
Morealso there are some students outside there that have nobody but using their knowledge to do this exam, and their capability can not score more than range 200-209, tell me how they are going to be admitted.
There fore about Nigerian admission now, we just started problem. Make BabaGod help us from this unsuccessful admission even some school will ot accept Jambito because they have their grandson and daughter to admit. Nawaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by sudo1986: 3:39am On Jan 13, 2010
Please ooooooo let me know when the DE form is out oooooooo
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by sudo1986: 3:44am On Jan 13, 2010
Please my people elaborate my knowledge in this aspect; is it advisable for someobe to choose two institution for first and second choise?
Either direct entry or through Jamb
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Raylight2(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
Please my people elaborate my knowledge in this aspect; is it advisable for someobe to choose two institution for first and second choise?
Either direct entry or through Jamb

Its advisable but you have to choose different courses. Your first choice course must be your most preferred and your second course will be more preferred.

In case you neva know before admission this year will be:

60:40 for science and art (good news for science students)
general cut-off mark
40%, 35% and 25% for Merit, Catchment and Educationally less developed states.
NUC new policy

so be wise in making selection. best of lucks.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by sudo1986: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2010
Please my brother, the Ebrochure for the UTME this year is not well explanatory because i want to do Education&computer Sc. and in the last year brochure, they said UNIBEN is offering the course but now its not there again even Taswed also its the course is not there and its there in the last ear brochure.
Please what can i do and io dont have Chemistry in my Olevel result.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by japro: 5:51am On Jan 14, 2010
Choose another course that will align with ur o-level result.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by hoodboi(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2010
Will there be Post Ume for this years UTME?
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by nkenta(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2010
DE form is out for
N4600.
At Afribank

Call 070 65 282 617
for assist.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by nkenta(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2010
Anybody havin problem or has made mistake wit d jamb form stil have d chance of correction.
From now till Jan 28.

Call 070 65 282 617
for assist.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by esamfor2(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2010
Hello my people
I finally got the DE scratch card yesterday for N4,600. This is the process: go to either Zenith or Oceanic Bank in person, if you have any account with them either current or saving, you will raise a Bank Draft of N4,600 in favour of JAMB. If you don't have an account with them, you can go along with anyone who has account with the bank to raise the Bank Draft on your behalf provided there is cash in the account.
After you get the Bank Draft, go direct to JAMB office and tender the Bank Draft to the officials, the DE form and the bronchure will be issued to you.
Take note of the scatch card, DE will be written on it instead of UTME. Also the website for registration is different from UTME.

Thanks
Cheers!!!
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by adebayo201: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2010
that's vry gud. thanks for the info grin wink wink
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by estadypes(f): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2010
haba, please dont give wrong informations here, its bodly written at d back of d brochure, UTME result is only valid for one academic session not two
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Dclique(m): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2010
Can someone pls confirm this. Because i read in the papers it will be for TWO years.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Dclique(m): 12:45am On Jan 17, 2010
Can someone pls confirm this. Because i read in the papers it will be for TWO years.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by sudo1986: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2010
Please oooo can some one confirm this that if you are from one state and you want to get an admission to another state, you will suffer because they will firstly admit their diploma sd their state base student before considered and other people from other states even if you scored 900 in jamb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) / AAU Students Hold Their Lecturers Hostage For Seizing Their Apple Watches Before / Edafe Dogo Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student, A Mother Of Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.