Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Share Your UTME Experience. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your UTME Experience. (32494 Views)

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice / Check your Utme Result Free : Just Send Me Your Utme Registration No / If You Put Anambra State University In Your Utme.lets Start Talking,i Am Also Looking To Chat With L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by ajasa4link: 6:50am On Jan 29, 2010
Abeg pls someone should pls let me know d skul fees 4 accounting in uniosun and whether they accept 2nd choice. I need it urgently thnx
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
pls i nid info,is it stil endn by 12am 2day,cs my kid sis is yet to buy hers.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by daylae(m): 12:02am On Jan 30, 2010
learnt registration clsosing date has been extended to feb15.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by daylae(m): 12:04am On Jan 30, 2010
Registration has been extented till feb15.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Dclique(m): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2010
Yes. So hurry up if you've not gotten your form.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by toideve(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2010
why would registration for an exam that is to be written on April 17th close in mid February what are they forming sef
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by atolbid: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2010
lipsrsealed pls is it true that the post utme exam has been canceled? and when is the Exam commencing I mean the date? cheesy
*then second question is that when is oau posting there admission list?
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by hakeemta: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2010
please how will someone know the exact size of passport required by jamb.
in the brochure, it was said that it should not be more than 15kb,
in the first page of their site, it requires 15kb but when u want to upload ur passport, it says maximum of 20kb.
what is the penalty. please help.
i don't know what to do again
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by deluv(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2010
What is wrong with JAMB site Somebody tell me, i have been to three cafe and it the samething. people are saying it happening everywhere. i have to register my brother and a friend son.
What's the problem JAMB angry
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by deluv(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2010
What is wrong with JAMB site Somebody tell me, i have been to three cafe and it the samething. people are saying it happening everywhere. i have to register my brother and a friend son.
     What's the problem JAMB  angry
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by fikki: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2010
plz hw do i fill the the form it taking longer than i anticipated, i dnt knw wat is wrong wit jamb, plz anyone wit solution should plz tell me am pleadin cos the clock is ticking
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Damolux01(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2010
@all, pls, is d form still on sale?
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by gentleemmy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2010
Damolux01:

@all, pls, is d form still on sale?
I think so!
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Damolux01(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2010
Thanks man!!
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by sharonhope(f): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2010
sombody help me out PLEASE,i hv a difficulty in submitting the jamb utme.wen i submit it says ''symfony error.opps an error occured, the server turned ''a 500 internet server error''
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by jerry4all: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2010
sharonhope:

sombody help me out PLEASE,i hv a difficulty in submitting the jamb utme.wen i submit it says ''symfony error.opps an error occured, the server turned ''a 500 internet server error''

same here since friday last week
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by PREVOYANCE: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
sharonhope:

its a general problem.i think they are presently doing an upgrade on the site.but keep trying,it will open later.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Ife007(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
Guys guess what? when I clicked on the icon 'print' a box appears that says "You must enable background printing on your browser"
I clicked the OK button on the box.
When I ordered for the printing
but the background picture did not show on the printed paper I mean the Logo of UTME.
Only my information was printed,

Any tips to correct the error?
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by jerry4all: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
what browser are you using? are u just filling today?

Go to File - page setup - and check the 'print background' box
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Ife007(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
jerry4all:

Mozilla Firefox
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Ife007(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
jerry4all:

Go to File - page setup - and check the 'print background' box

Thank You
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by jerry4all: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2010
is the site working for you today? or u've filled it before
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by microbilo(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
I want to use this time to announce you launch of Microbilo Corpoartion Community Forum into force on 30th January, 2010. Just visit: http://www.microbilo.com/Forum to register and be a forum member. You can equally visit our Corporation site at: http://www.microbilo.com .

Why not choose Microbilo as your No:1 Web service provide when it comes to Community Forum, Web Hosting, Fraud protection, free applications & softwares and wealth creation and distribtion. We are No:1 when it comes to fast communication, unity and happiness.

Visit: http://www.microbilo.com/Forum to register.

Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Ustec: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2010
I dn't knw if it is possible 4 a candidate 2 obtain nd register 4 two DE form,wil jamb accept this?pls guys enlighten us mre about this yre utme DE.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Ciaman: 4:43am On Feb 03, 2010
I was trying to fill out the UTME online form and tried to choose Lagos state Centre but it seems no centre is available there again. Anyone in the forum who experiences same could tell us what he/she does to rectify this problem.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Ife007(m): 4:49am On Feb 03, 2010
@jerry4all

Had filled it since 2 weeks ago.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by nastydamus(m): 7:34am On Feb 03, 2010
Please help, been trying to register for someone since sunday but after selecting school (oau), no course list follows, it just displays 'loading'. These guys bera have a reasonable explanation coz time is like running out.
How do u register when u can't even select the course of ur choice?
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by jerry4all: 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
If you are experiencing a case of not having a selection list display, just select something else, until it displays, then you can now make your correct selection.
For example if you select state of origin (Lagos) and you go to LGA and nothing displays, go back and select any other state like Enugu and see if the LGA list displays, if it does select lagos again. you can keep interchanging like that till the list pops out. I helps to refresh the list.

For schools, same thing, if after selecting OAU, no list of courses, just select another school until a list of courses pops out, the go back and select OAU. This happen when the internet server is slow.

Hope this helps cos that's how I got by mine.
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by Manuel87: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2010
if any 1 has troble wit d site go thru google.com.ng
Re: Share Your UTME Experience. by jerry4all: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2010
Do you mean problem with opening the site or problem with filling the form?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) / AAU Students Hold Their Lecturers Hostage For Seizing Their Apple Watches Before / Edafe Dogo Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student, A Mother Of Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.