Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday (26541 Views)

Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November / #FreeAustinOkai: Nigerians Demand Release Of Arrested Youth Leader / Dozens Of EU Parliamentarians Protests Against Nnamdi Kanu's Incarceration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by sesaan(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
NotNairalandi:
The amalgamation of northern and southern part of nigeria by Lord Lugard is the worst thing that has happen to igbo......if Lugard was still alive i strongly believe the igbos must have buried you alive..
I don't think your father is ready to leave Lagos for Enugu,, will he start palm wine business or do what,,,, the way you celebrate IPOB news eh,, Madella did 27 ,, Kanu has only done one many more to go
Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by drnoel: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
kollynxofodile:
The tsunami that will consume thus Country

And the Afonjas call IPOB illiterates and Jobless youths

I Guesse the tide has changed now.

IPOB has become a Worldwide freedom symbol.

Honestly am impressed with my brothers,

They have been pushed to the wall on so many occasion yet they refused to be violent

That act alone deserve commendations from all quarters

Hence the world has taken note.

The SUN CAN ONLY RISE IN THE EAST

Its not yet like u think it is
Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by niftykaycee: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Be it. A joke or an ill thought out comment this post is so repulsive that you didn't even get one like...Hahahahahahahaha
Poorly uneducated fellow

Numbskull ....i don't have your time

2 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by midfinger(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ok no problem but iv just told u.
Im not here to beef nor banter with u.
If u watch my comments its simple and straight to d point.

Ask questions about origin.
The Buffon is not Igbo,prolly a Yoruba /hausa man that had stayed in the east for long....plz let's kindly ignore the non entity, I would have quoted him directly, but he is not worthy of that.

3 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by yahmohy27: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Honestly I don't care anymore, Since the government and media decides to fight the one thing uniting the country(I.e MMM) they should have fun dealing with IPOB youths. What a useless government, On a normal day will a Yoruba man send money to an Igbo man he doesn't know? MMM destroy the boundary Nigerians set for themselves, The boundary of Tribe, religion, class, The boundary between the rich and the poor, The boundary between any element of division we set for our self. And for a moment the IPOB noise calm down but now it as resurge and with even more momentum. A nation in peril like ours and without unity, if our government have any shred of common sense they will support the ideology of MMM.

A revolution is brewing in this nation of ours, The country needs to be stripped from the roots and rebuilt or noting will work. We will only be forced to vote for wrinkled old ancient dinosaurs that has no idea of the modern world.
Your name na sorry .Go and find something good doing in your life

1 Like

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
manny4life:

Haha... negodu adaka na ewotalu'm onu, mu na gi enwegho okwu. Now you realized that you're done, learn to pick your battle next time.

Men shut the hell up I have an EOY report to finish dumb retardd

1 Like

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ok no problem but iv just told u.
Im not here to beef nor banter with u.
If u watch my comments its simple and straight to d point.

Ask questions about origin.

Hahahahahahahaha okay you really really really want to be my friend ?? Fvck off jor...Not Interested
Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by Anago5000: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Honestly I don't care anymore, Since the government and media decides to fight the one thing uniting the country(I.e MMM) they should have fun dealing with IPOB youths. What a useless government, On a normal day will a Yoruba man send money to an Igbo man he doesn't know? MMM destroy the boundary Nigerians set for themselves, The boundary of Tribe, religion, class, The boundary between the rich and the poor, The boundary between any element of division we set for our self. And for a moment the IPOB noise calm down but now it as resurge and with even more momentum. A nation in peril like ours and without unity, if our government have any shred of common sense they will support the ideology of MMM.

A revolution is brewing in this nation of ours, The country needs to be stripped from the roots and rebuilt or noting will work. We will only be forced to vote for wrinkled old ancient dinosaurs that has no idea of the modern world.
i cnt believe this when did you pick wailing form .nawaoo .cc onatisi

2 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by Ngozi123(f): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Dude firstly 99℅ of them are illiterates...And do you know whom the world look at to judge the educated ones like us? Them!!! Unfortunately the world sees all of us as traders so what ever these dimwitts do or say is assumed to be the voice of all of us.
All because we the educated ones have chosen to take a back seat and be led by these dudes.

Secondly my grammar ? Hahahahahahahaha...I rest my case

I wasn't going to comment but I really don't like grammar nazis, especially when they don't 'practice what they preach'. Shall we dissect your grammar mistakes here? Let's see if you can spot them yourself... There's less obvious ones here as well but I don't want to be too pedantic.

Btw, I usually don't like to point out grammar mistakes on a message board as it is, you know, a message board but you keep bringing it up so...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by obiezed: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
vodutive:
16 MEPs there are 751 MEPs, call me when they have 376 signatures
I know it must burn your soul that they got even 1 MEP to sign,ha ha ha ha ,udene!!

5 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by obiezed: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
manny4life:

In fact, your iberibe in on a different level. Did you say 99%? Lmao, this shows you lack exposure, and have no clue what the hell you're talking about. The boys of today are not the boys of yesterday, most of the boys you're calling illiterate are probably more educated than you. The world looks at us as traders? The same world recognize Igbo boys as hardworking, educated, smart and intelligent. Don't you think it's rather disappointing to be led by illiterates and dimwits yet you call yourself educated? Education and academia that isn't beneficial to you or even the "illiterates" around you isn't worth it. My advice to you is to stop hating on these boys because most of them have reached the highest echelons of life than you'd every imagine. Ekwusigo'm ka o ha'm n'onu
Dude, stop wasting your breath on this guy, he's a notorious troll who has somehow convinced himself that the majority of Igbo are uneducated because that's only way life will be worth living to him.

5 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by holyboss: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
martinosi:

Good to see you are thinking logically..

Who is really Backing Kanu? He has been abroad for years and all of a sudden he is
a Man supposedly fighting for whoo? The Plight of those in the South East of Nigeria hmmm
Kanu is Suspect to me.....
My taughts has always been logical.

I have never been in support nor against kanu. Reason been that irrespective of the sponsor, his primary objective is accepted as much as it is dissented.

Hence, we can only assume and prognosticate what the real intention is or will be.

1 Like

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by onatisi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anago5000:
Na hunger wire am
Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by chuksoyo21(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Real Igbo guys told me Nnamdi Kanu is just looking for attention and what to eat with Biafra agitation
u have been duped....

2 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by onatisi(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anago5000:

1 Like

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by stinechykee: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Dude I am.igbo, get a brain check
Fool keep deceiving yourself typical Afonja man cos we Igbos knows your games more than any other tribes in Zoo knows you people

1 Like

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by dingbang(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
The sooner ipob realises that Buhari is a Pharoah, the better for them... ten severe plagues have to hit the economy before Buhari changes his mind.

2 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dongreat:
Perhaps the EU is unaware of what is called a "Sovereignty State". The day Nigeria became a Federal Republic, sovereignty was bestowed on her, so giving demands will take both pleas and grace/miracle for its demand to be granted. That said, Mr Kanu should have been released long ago as he is a citizen of a democratic government but then I was told that in a third world country, laws are only obeyed by the poor and not the elite. If Mr Kanu is a national security according to the president, then a house arrest should be implemented but first the law should be obeyed.

But you travelled to Gambia to preach to Jammeh!!!
If dem call you Zombie now you go protest.
Sovereign Aid begging nation.
Ndi ara.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by stinechykee: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Halo22:

No don't worry, until Trump is been sworn in by January. Buhari just touch Tiger tail.
My brother don't mind them Afonja and their master Ndi Ugwu have not seen anything yet till Trump is swear in come January.Zoo thought IPOB and Biafrans as a whole are playing child play all this while but it has dawn on them

2 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by stinechykee: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Tah. Mechi onu.
Afonja demon I cast you into the bottomless abyss where you belong
My brother u dey mind those Afonjas or Ofemmanus.They forgot dat we Igbos Hebrews are the masters of the games they been playing on Nigerians zoo all along dat was why they were afraid of we Igbo Hebrews

3 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by amanikondo: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
kollynxofodile:

They have been pushed to the wall on so many occasion yet they refused to be violent

2 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by stinechykee: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bsc:

When ojukwu declared Biafra, he ordered one man to have one house.. So that every man gets his own house... Secession most times don't go down well for the wealthy..
However the real guys knows the truth.. Am not Igbo but I reside in the East... Speak against Biafra in the East and some parts in South South like P. H, Then u will know what Biafra means.
As regard Nnamdi kanu looking for his stomach, that's a big lie, is Biafra or death to him.. Now would u avoid the luxury in UK to go through hail in kuje prison for the purpose of what to eat?
God bless you and people like you who stand on truth and it shall me well with you and your entire family and pls help me shout a thunderous AMEN

1 Like

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by adimsmt: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Real Igbo guys told me Nnamdi Kanu is just looking for attention and what to eat with Biafra agitation

Agitation aside, please can you expatiate who are the "Real Igbo Guys"
Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
fuckingAyaya:
Afonja spotted children of hate
tongue Sorry for being a very big E-diot .
Abu m nwa Anambra rijuru afo , gbadokwa anya
Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by stinechykee: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Hmmmmm, dummy I am 100℅ Igbo, born and raised. From Anambra state, from Ogidi, that's after Nkpir and Abagana then you go past saint Philips Catholic Church then you are in Ogini...That's Nkwele Ogidi.

Born and raised and guess what my best friend is an Afonja... Because I am not some semi illiterate dummy who has his brain twisted .

I don't base relationships on geographical origins I base them on character and in my best buddy who is an Afonja I have a beautiful soul of a man.

While I won't trade my origins for anything I do recommend you get some form of formal education, it will help broaden your horizons
Hahaha foolish Afonja we don't have Nkpir or Ogini in Anambra so keep on fooling yourself cos one day your sin will surely find you

2 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by manny4life(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Men shut the hell up I shave an EOY report to finish dumb retardd

Lmao... Adaka feeling special. Again, learn to pick your battle cos I am not the one. You lack the academic authority to call our fellow Igbo boys "Illiterates and dimwits". I don't care for whatever report you have to finish; I am not impressed by the mere charade you're putting up here. Next time you open that dirty, stinking gutter of a mouth to abuse hardworking men who hustle for a living, 100x likely better than your sorry ass, know that people like us would always serve your dish cold or hot, you decide. Now run along, real men with real hustle are discussing... Ewu hausa.

5 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by awakeuche(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Hahahahahahahaha...Nwanne you have the IQ level of a snail... Chei
See my point is its illiterates like you that make then say all of us Igbos are ignorant.
Having knowledge is psareparts or electronis doesn't mean you are a genius.
In fact a nutless monkey can sell spare parts and make money .
It's high time you illiterates let us the educated Igbos have our own voice .
Stop spreading mediocrity and claiming to speak for us .
Bruv if you know my surname you would take a long chill ...I don't just come from any bottom feeder family like you.. my name means something in Anambra. Go research...I would have given you a clue but you would need Barney and bouncing colored balls to interpret my comment .
I love you brother but really you are ignorant and delusional
no my friend, you're the illiterate one... I have read all your supposed literate rants especially where you based the emotions of both tribes from observing the character of your supposed yoruba best friend, the Yoruba's and the Igbo's as far as am concerned are the most confused tribes in Nigeria.... They give stupid and flimsy excuses why they can't tolerate the other and do everything in their power to undermine the other, why the enemies grow fat and benefit from this national stupidity.... If you must talk foolishness at least you should base it on politics and not on where you or who you are.
Ps, from your rants I can tell you weren't properly educated

3 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by stinechykee: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

I see you are a self centred prick.
You haven't stepped into the brown roof republic to see the amount if hatred instigated towards igbos by them but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist
Guy you still have time for that good for nothing Afonja and Ofommanu fool.Which tribe in Nigeria that doesn't know how they operate? they always disguise themselves as another tribe just to cause division but people like me know them a lot even where I work

2 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by manny4life(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
adimsmt:

Agitation aside, please can you expatiate who are the "Real Igbo Guys"

Anyone not in support of Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra is considered a "real Igbo guy". These "real igbo guys" don't live in the SE, they probably don't have the slightest idea about the struggle, and most are barely concerned about the outcome. Bro, these are the "real igbo guys".

2 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by stinechykee: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
GTkester:

We wont laugh at you. We just Cant get on well with you.
Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by Bhuldoxxa(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
kollynxofodile:

The East of where?
Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by stinechykee: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
willibounce1:
Lol... Kanu will spend his Christmas and new year in jail. Let EU come and free him.

I thought you fkattino cowards threatened to free him by force...lol.. all of you leave deserted him only to make online threats and chest beating as usual. EU kor MMM ni.
Oh cry me river.Wat else are you Afonjas and Ofemmanus going to do again cos it seems like Chukwu Okike Abiama has finally heard the cry of his choosing people Biafra Jews and his beloved son Nnamdi Kanu.Oga eme unu bu Afonjas vam nanya mgbe Umu Chineke by Biafra Jews ga enwere onwe fa pua naka any ofia by obodo Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President / Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.