Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) (10817 Views)

She Has Gap Tooth & Wants To Suck My Stick..is It Safe?? / DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by jericco1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
dimple..but i dnt believe they are deformities
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
KissChrix:
Rocking My dimples smiley
Pinshure or you know the rest tongue
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by empress101(f): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
gap tooth, coz I have it. cool

1 Like

Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dimples look good on a woman
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by skimmy005: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
dimple tho, but d only tin a lady can offer is pusseyy, apart from dat da are useless..

1 Like

Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by brokenplate: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Preca:
Awww... really wish I had dimples

Me too dear
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by brokenplate: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
skimmy005:
dimple tho, but d only tin a lady can offer is pusseyy, apart from dat da are useless..

Hmm

Your mother is a woman .. Your sister is a lady.

Just making a sentence
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by brokenplate: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
empress101:
gap tooth, coz I have it. cool

Don't you wish you had dimple
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by brokenplate: 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
queencalipso:
Op are you trying to say that am deformed for having dimples? No am not. Rocking ma dimples and it's super cute.. cheesy

You have a deformity everyone wish for
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin i hv both
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by brokenplate: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Berlynn:
grin i hv both

Piture or I don't believe
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by AyamConfidence(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anytime I see babe wey get open teeth...my brain go just off I no know why.

..Nse Ikpe-Etim....that actress wey slim...she dey kill me each time I see her open teeth....Suzan404 too undecided Chai... God epp me

1 Like

Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Anytime I see babe wey get open teeth...my brain go just off I no know why.

..Nse Ikpe-Etim....that actress wey slim...she dey kill me each time I see her open teeth....Suzan404 too undecided Chai... God epp me
undecided undecided undecided grin
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Medunah: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dimples are so cute
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by pxjosh(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
I have dimples and a strangely a long eyelash and ladies compliment me for it.
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
dimples smileydimples
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by AyamConfidence(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
suzan404:
Suzan I no well for here...e be like say them use open teeth swear for me...I no dey take am play ooo...especially the upper part of the dentition
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Suzan I no well for here...e be like say them use open teeth swear for me...I no dey take am play ooo...especially the upper part of the dentition
Go see doctor nah,nor be me use am swear for you ooo angry
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Beemhan(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
queencalipso:
Op are you trying to say that am deformed for having dimples? No am not. Rocking ma dimples and it's super cute.. cheesy
He didn't say YOU are deformed na, you guys are now changing what the OP said oh. He said DIMPLES are a deformity (which is true BTW) your dimples are only a part of the whole you and since a part cannot make a whole, a reference to that part cannot necessarily be attributed to the whole. Its like saying if somebody says a girl has big boobz then the girl is big, e no follow na.Savvy?

1 Like

Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by queencalipso(f): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Beemhan:
He didn't say YOU are deformed na, you guys are now changing what the OP said oh. He said DIMPLES are a deformity (which is true BTW) your dimples are only a part of the whole you and since a part cannot make a whole, a reference to that part cannot necessarily be attributed to the whole. Its like saying if somebody says a girl has big boobz then the girl is big, e no follow na.Savvy?
Ok. Thanks for the lecture kiss
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
suzan404:
Pinshure or you know the rest tongue

Grab a KissDaniel picture, check His dimples

You're checking mine indirectly tongue
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
KissChrix:

Grab a KissDaniel picture, check His dimples

You're checking mine indirectly tongue
Are you Kiss Daniel angry,show me your dimples else lipsrsealed
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
suzan404:
Go see doctor nah,nor be me use am swear for you ooo angry
if I no marry woman wey get open teeth....no be my mama born me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
AyamConfidence:
if I no marry woman wey get open teeth....no be my mama born me cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
suzan404:
Suzan you hear about the beach party??
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
suzan404:
grin grin grin
how far na...how this December go be na
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Heymus(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
brokenplate:

Its a medical condition where one of the cheek muscles got stuck to the skull.

No tside effect
No that you've explained how dimple is a deformity medically.

so can you please explain how the gap tooth is a deformity medically. 'cos my gap tooth are very very wide.? lol
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by fox26: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
The last TrapQueen77 have dimples
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
fox26:
The last TrapQueen77 have dimples

grin

Hahaahhaha... Naaah I don't have cheesy
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by bitchcrafts: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
sad Nigerians and thier PDI ( Public Display of Ignorance ) sha. arguing on an established fact! Anyway, I prefer em dimples. Why? They just kinda give add this cute hard to describe attractiveness to the bearers face... My dad has it and damn, that man so fine when taliking, slaying it when he smiles I sometimes wanna trade the small front teeth gap for em. But hey , ppl say with the oblongness of my face , the gaped teeth kinda adds a sense of character to my persona (whatever that means), in short, dimples or gaped teeth, they cool so far they fit ya! smiley
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by TashaGirl: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
obontami:
Gap tooth cos my baby has it. smiley
undecided
Re: Gap Tooth Vs Dimple (which Is The Cutest Deformity) by KingRex1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Am I the only one that doesn't get moved by these? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape / A Beautiful Lady Born With A Tail, Can You Marry Her? (pictures) / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.