Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know (19570 Views)

People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History / Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 23, 2017
I no dy talk about personality o

just tag the guy or lady u think is most handsome or pretty even if nothing dy his or her head

oya leggo

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by louwie(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2017
Well, it's a wrap people, nothing to see here...
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by NairalandCS(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
Op I suppose tag my NL crush but this your monicker dey fear me. sad

2 Likes

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 23, 2017
louwie:
Well, it's a wrap people, nothing to see here...

hmm i know ur type

u probably need a fvck

well.......

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 23, 2017
NairalandCS:
Op I suppose tag my NL crush but this your monicker dey fear me. sad

no fear i no go hunt for her pussy

oya talk
who she be

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by rheether(f): 8:48pm On May 23, 2017
Smellymouth wink cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Mimzyy(f): 9:13pm On May 23, 2017
Djeezy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by vanida6: 9:21pm On May 23, 2017
ayam coming
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by XINZ: 9:23pm On May 23, 2017
Berlynn

9 Likes

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 23, 2017
Ebonyeyes88
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2017
Cutest guy? Sorry niggars! I tag myself!
Cutest babe? Would have said raine80(but na only yansh dey her dp), also khiaa......so its down to bumbae1 n Ginaz!!! So I Tag em both!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Fuckshiit: 9:28pm On May 23, 2017
Sexyceline,Ivyy, Bibijay123, Shinarlaura __ Fúçking Sexiest Female Nairalanders wink

the others are just blöödyfûçkiñg average tô fúgly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 23, 2017
Do i see a certain makydebbie viewing shocked shocked

where the fvck uve been girl
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Sexyceline,Ivyy, Bibijay123, Shinarlaura __ Fúçking Sexiest Female Nairalanders wink

N d fvckin guys?? tongue
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:

dude na one i be say make u talk before o
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by nikkypearl(f): 9:35pm On May 23, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Oyindidi(f): 9:36pm On May 23, 2017
Ugly people dey call others ugly.
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 23, 2017
In reality am an ugly ass nigga buh since am an advocate of self love I tag myself..

Cc Jarizõd cool

Iyalaya anybody! Ugly is the new "fine" mōtherfuckers cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by kullozone(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2017
Ntor!

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Fuckshiit: 9:36pm On May 23, 2017
luminouz:

N d fvckin guys?? tongue

I don't blöödyfûçkiñg fûçk wid guys
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Alphamale2017(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2017
vanida6:
ayam coming
change that picture. I'd like to see another one
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:

I don't blöödyfûçkiñg fûçk wid guys
All hail d no fvvk giver of NL!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by kullozone(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2017
Alphamale2017:
change that picture. I'd like to see another one

She can't change it because she's a dwarf cheesy
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 23, 2017
nikkypearl:
lipsrsealed
nikkypearl is the cutest nairalander active or deactivated.
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Alphamale2017(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2017
kullozone:

She can't change it because she's a dwarf cheesy
lol. can u back up your claim ??
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by MrOkekeMunachi: 9:42pm On May 23, 2017
Secondeva
Creamish
Mimzyy
Lawladey
Aderola15
Bumbae
Traphoe
Mhisbliss
Tiny23

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
Tiny23

hmn? thanks tho.
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by boiz2men(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2017
cutest guy = > boiz2men grin

cutest babe = > boiz2men grin
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by luminouz(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2017
boiz2men:
cutest guy = > boiz2men grin

cutest babe = > boiz2men grin

U be hermaphrodite ni? grin
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 23, 2017
nikkypearl:
lipsrsealed

talk na dont be shy
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
Secondeva
Creamish
Mimzyy
Lawladey
Aderola15
Bumbae
Traphoe
Mhisbliss
Tiny23

bros na one o
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nerul(f): 10:06pm On May 23, 2017
Jarizod:
In reality am an ugly ass nigga buh since am an advocate of self love I tag myself..

Cc Jarizõd cool

Iyalaya anybody! Ugly is the new "fine" mōtherfuckers cool
Hahahaha..make I tag myseff too grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

............. / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.