Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic (42762 Views)

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Eko Atlantic City Updates / New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by martyns303(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Me too. I don't understand why they don't get that salt water or salt breeze and IRON = RUST. Gate rust, balcony railings rust, door handles rust, tap rust, iron rods rust, so many things

And u guys think they didn't take all those into consideration?

2 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by kayo80(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
AlphaStyles:
[b]Good when completed cctv's should be installed everywhere,anybdy that liters gets a 6mnth jail time,[/b]bks i knw nigerians dm and dirty na paddy

God bless you. I wish they can do that.

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by kayo80(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
martyns303:

And u guys think they didn't take all those into consideration?

Don't mind the hater.

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lagos is NO MANS LAND believe u me 99% of Afonjas cannot own a property in that place. Lagos remains a multi-ethnique society. There is nothing like aborigines in Lagos evry one hia is a settler!!!!!!! The only thing is that the Afonjas share boundery with Lagos. That explains why former n present gorvernos of Lagos state are 4rm Afonja neighbouring states.

Modified: the spate of developement in the area is commendable.
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by slurryeye: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Weedcrusher:

What do you people gain from false information? Banana Island is started by Chief Adebayo Adeleke (Davido's Grandpa). I know you don't like Yoruba but at least don't pass wrong info.

"The original Banana Island construction project entitled Lagoon City was the brainchild of the Late Chief Adebayo Adeleke, a University of London trained Civil Engineer (MICE), and CEO of City Property Development Ltd."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Island

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by bakynes(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:
Lagos is NO MANS LAND believe u me 99% of Afonjas cannot own a property in that place. Lagos remains a multi-ethnique society. There is nothing like aborigines in Lagos evry one hia is a settler!!!!!!! The only thing is that the Afonjas share boundery with Lagos. That explains why former n present gorvernos of Lagos state are 4rm Afonja neighbouring states.

Mumu jealous Osu Igbo.

You do not know the history of Lagos so you have no say in this issue.

I have always told whoever cares to listen that the Colony of Lagos is different from Lagos state.

The colony of Lagos is a small area that consist of Marina, Victoria Island and Ikoyi.

Post independence, part of the western region was incorporated into that colony of Lagos which use to be the seat of power for the British colonial administrators.

The Ajah,Epe,Ikorodu coined out from the western region into the colony of Lagos are all Ijebu lands. The Ipaja, Agege towards Ikeja are Awori lands.

So Mr man shut ur dirty mouth if you know nothing about Lagos.

9 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by slurryeye: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Osu, who replaced your brain with sh.it? No need to enlighten a sh.it brain because it will be waste of time. else, I would have given you the history of how Aworis that are riverine yorubas inhabits Lagos for thousands of years

6 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
bakynes:

Mumu jealous Osu Igbo.

You do not know the history of Lagos so you have no say in this issue.

I have always told whoever cares to listen that the Colony of Lagos is different from Lagos state.

The colony of Lagos is a small area that consist of Marina, Victoria Island and Ikoyi.

Post independence, part of the western region was incorporated into that colony of Lagos which use to be the seat of power for the British colonial administrators.

The Ajah,Epe,Ikorodu coined out from the western region into the colony of Lagos are all Ijebu lands. The Ipaja, Agege towards Ikeja are Awori lands.

So Mr man shut ur dirty mouth if you know nothing about Lagos.

You know too well that my comment is indisputable. no tribe i repeat no tribe can ever lay claim to the entity called Lagos. Revisit your history n u can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by bakynes(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

You know too well that my comment is indisputable. no tribe i repeat no tribe can ever lay claim to the entity called Lagos. Revisit your history n u can thank me later.
I repeat you are just a jealous Osu igbo whether you like it or not we own Lagos and nothing will change that. I don't need to start going into details of what you yourself know deep down but only trying to console yourself to accept the truth.

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by slurryeye: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Dude just shut your mouth already

http://www.blackpast.org/gah/lagos-nigeria-c-1350

http://www.city-data.com/world-cities/Lagos-History.html

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Zuzer: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
jaywhoco:
chagoury
They're Lebanese Nigerians
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
slurryeye:

Dude just shut your mouth already

http://www.blackpast.org/gah/lagos-nigeria-c-1350

Dont have tym to check your link give me facts n stop ranting lyk a child u guys are claiming ownership of believe all because u roughly out number other tribes
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Zuzer: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

LOL! since it is no man's land, you can run for the post of The Lagos State Governor

3 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by slurryeye: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Dont have tym to check your link give me facts n stop ranting lyk a child u guys are claiming ownership of believe all because u roughly out number other tribes

History of Lagos
Lagos was settled at various times by hunters and fishermen from the Àwórì sub-nationality. Originally based in Iseri on the Ògùn River about 20 miles from the island, the initial wave of settlers led by Arómiré (the one that becomes personable at the sight of a river), established a presence in Ìddó and Èbúté Métta. Arómiré also grew vegetables, especially pepper, on a site where Iga Ìdúngànràn, the palace or official residence of the Oba of Lagos now stands. Iga Ìdúngànràn is an Àwórì term meaning house on pepper farm. The palace is thus not only an important symbol of the historical traditions of Lagos; its name also helps keep alive the site's association with vegetable farming by Arómiré, the city's first settler.
From these bases the Àwórì settlers moved further south, towards the creeks and the sea. One major reason why they moved was because their increasing population created the need for more space. Another was safety and security. Yorùbáland, of which Lagos was a part, had become embroiled in the long-running wars involving ethnic groups, communities, chiefdoms, kingdoms, and other political units of the time

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by ThuGnificenX: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
amanikondo:

This one no be Mowe and Ibeju Lekki. Na flat you go buy. Just 150 Million.
that money don reach send all the children in daura to school. grin
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Zuzer: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

LOL! since it is no man's land, you can run for the post of The Lagos State Governor
Ecosystem4u:

You guys abuse 'afonjas' and still claim Lagos is no man's land. You better watch yourselves before you get deported

2 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Zuzer: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
slurryeye:

History of Lagos
Lagos was settled at various times by hunters and fishermen from the Àwórì sub-nationality. Originally based in Iseri on the Ògùn River about 20 miles from the island, the initial wave of settlers led by Arómiré (the one that becomes personable at the sight of a river), established a presence in Ìddó and Èbúté Métta. Arómiré also grew vegetables, especially pepper, on a site where Iga Ìdúngànràn, the palace or official residence of the Oba of Lagos now stands. Iga Ìdúngànràn is an Àwórì term meaning house on pepper farm. The palace is thus not only an important symbol of the historical traditions of Lagos; its name also helps keep alive the site's association with vegetable farming by Arómiré, the city's first settler.
From these bases the Àwórì settlers moved further south, towards the creeks and the sea. One major reason why they moved was because their increasing population created the need for more space. Another was safety and security. Yorùbáland, of which Lagos was a part, had become embroiled in the long-running wars involving ethnic groups, communities, chiefdoms, kingdoms, and other political units of the time

You disappoint me. Let him apply for Lagos state bursary, or the post of Oba since its no man's land. Who no like to claim better thing? Whenever Lagos Is mentioned, they get orgasms and remember that Nigeria is one and they forget Biafra

3 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by freeborn76(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

You hate the east so much that you now claim another man's land is 'no man's land'? Shame on you! It is because of senseless comments like yours that the government of Ambode refused to name an Igbo commissioner or Perm Sec like Fashola did, you Igbos were already getting too comfortable. Lagos belongs to the Aworis, go and hand yourself if e dey pain you.

2 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Zuzer:

Dude 2 of my brother are representing Lagos state presently in the national assembly. Wont be long before an Igbo will rule Lagos. It must not be me!!! we have a larger stake hia n u know it
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Zuzer: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
freeborn76:

You hate the east so much that you now claim another man's land is 'no man's land'? Shame on you! It is because of senseless comments like yours that the government of Ambode refused to name an Igbo commissioner or Perm Sec like Fashola did, you Igbos were already getting too comfortable. Lagos belongs to the Aworis, go and hand yourself if e dey pain you.
You give them a place to stay, they take your land and claim its theirs

2 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Zuzer: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Dude 2 of my brother are representing Lagos state presently in the national assembly. Wont be long before an Igbo will rule Lagos. It must not be me!!! we have a larger stake hia n u know it
LMAO! I don't blame you, I blame our generosity and hospitality. No wonder the agitation for Biafra is losing momentum . Larger stake in deed.

4 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
freeborn76:

Nahh we dont play Amala politics in Lagos that explains why Igbos won House of rep seats in Lagos in 2015!!!!! we cant settle for less we go for the kill that is the Igbo spirit!!!!
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by freeborn76(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! God forbid! Even if we considered it because of our open-door policy, we would NEVER allow it to happen. You guys abuse your host everywhere you find yourselves. That was how Igbo drug peddlers with no legal permit and residing in a hell hole like Hillbrow demanded that they be allowed to vote in South Africa, they made Nigerians laughing stocks in the country. That was how they became nuisance in India to the point that a seating minister called them cancer! NEVER will it happen in Lagos! NEVER! Go and fix the southeast and fight over land there...this is Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by freeborn76(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Nahh we dont play Amala politics in Lagos that explains why Igbos won House of rep seats in Lagos in 2015!!!!! we cant settle for less we go for the kill that is the Igbo spirit!!!!

Shameless people who refer to hospitality as weakness! That is why other Nigerians loathe your region, even your sons cannot reside there, they choose Lagos, Kaduna and Abuja. They even have a part of Kano they labelled 'no man's land'. Nonsense bunch of scalawags!

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by slurryeye: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Zuzer:

You disappoint me. Let him apply for Lagos state bursary, or the post of Oba since its no man's land. Who no like to claim better thing? Whenever Lagos Is mentioned, they get orgasms and remember that Nigeria is one and they forget Biafra

I'm so sorry for disappointing you. You know at times you just have to slap this obnoxious retar.ds with facts to shut them up forever

2 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Zuzer:

LMAO! I don't blame you, I blame our generosity and hospitality. No wonder the agitation for Biafra is losing momentum . Larger stake in deed.

Nah bro!!! call it what it is WEAKNESS, isnt it amazing that an Igbo man can come all d way 4rm East to rule you in Lagos n somebody is doubting the possibility of an Igbo gorvernor in Lagos. Never underestimate the mental ability of an Igbo man.......my advice
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
freeborn76:

Shameless people who refer to hospitality as weakness! That is why other Nigerians loathe your region, even your sons cannot reside there, they choose Lagos, Kaduna and Abuja. They even have a part of Kano they labelled 'no man's land'. Nonsense bunch of scalawags!

I will continue to correct u till u get it right, If we can win elections in parts of US n UK why do u think we cant win Gorvernorship elections in Lagos. Sont be too emotional just bring ur argument straight
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Zuzer: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Nah bro!!! call it what it is WEAKNESS, isnt it amazing that an Igbo man can come all d way 4rm East to rule you in Lagos n somebody is doubting the possibility of an Igbo gorvernor in Lagos. Never underestimate the mental ability of an Igbo man.......my advice
Lol! I like your courage it's really amazing. I'll wait till then probably when Alaba market has also been destroyed like oshodi market . Pardon my rudeness; sometimes, you have to show who is boss

2 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by freeborn76(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

I will continue to correct u till u get it right, If we can win elections in parts of US n UK why do u think we cant win Gorvernorship elections in Lagos. Sont be too emotional just bring ur argument straight

Go and develop your region if you have so much to offer!

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Zuzer:

Lol! I like your courage it's really amazing. I'll wait till then probably when Alaba market has also been destroyed like oshodi market . Pardon my rudeness; sometimes, you have to show who is boss

Detach your emotions from reality dont let the both interfare!!! u can feel our presence hia n lyk I said it wont be long before it happens
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by PeterKbaba: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
googlepikins:
chagoris brothers are doing wonders in Lagos state, like they did in banana island. So where haters wan from come.

They are half Yoruba half Lebanese, they were born in Lagos, so they owe it to their mother land.

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by AlphaStyles(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
kayo80:

God bless you. I wish they can do that.
.if dm no do am dirty go full that area between a year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) / Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.