Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic (42756 Views)

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Eko Atlantic City Updates / New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Zuzer: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Detach your emotions from reality dont let the both interfare!!! u can feel our presence hia n lyk I said it wont be long before it happens
[left][/left] wink you are so good at mind games grin . I'm no bigot but when one of you becomes the governor of Lagos, be sure to call me and rub it in my face. Best of luck with Biafra

2 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by dadabashua1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nice project.....lagos pace setters.....I love eko ;DNice project.....lagos pace setters.....I love eko

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Zuzer:
[left][/left] wink you are so good at mind games grin . I'm no bigot but when one of you becomes the governor of Lagos, be sure to call me and rub it in my face. Best of luck with Biafra

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by geeworld1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Looks like it was designed with the grid-iron concept
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
freeborn76:

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! God forbid! Even if we considered it because of our open-door policy, we would NEVER allow it to happen. You guys abuse your host everywhere you find yourselves. That was how Igbo drug peddlers with no legal permit and residing in a hell hole like Hillbrow demanded that they be allowed to vote in South Africa, they made Nigerians laughing stocks in the country. That was how they became nuisance in India to the point that a seating minister called them cancer! NEVER will it happen in Lagos! NEVER! Go and fix the southeast and fight over land there...this is Lagos!

Is dat all u can to such a sensitive issue as this? althesame get ur PVC ready when d tym comes. As for the feasibility its very feasible. We will contest n win
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by freeborn76(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Is dat all u can to such a sensitive issue as this? althesame get ur PVC ready when d tym comes. As for the feasibility its very feasible. We will contest n win

The height of shamelessness! Arranging your PVC to vote in Lagos while your so-called industrial southeast is despicably rotting away. If I were you, I would prepare my PVC to vote for a governor in Anambra that would eradicate kidnapping, baby factory, ritual murders and drug peddling from the state instead of bothering yourself about Lagos...Oshi!

2 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
freeborn76:

Go and develop your region if you have so much to offer!

The problem with westerners is lack of exposure u rarely will see an average Yoruba man in the East or North all due to palpable fear. U guys choose to spine in ur cocoon only. Igbos are different we are well travelled n thats why others dread us maybe for fear of future dominance which they obviously cant prevent. We are Igbos we are not afraid!!!!!!!
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by freeborn76(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

The problem with westerners is lack of exposure u rarely will see an average Yoruba man in the East or North all due to palpable fear. U guys choose to spine in ur cocoon only. Igbos are different we are well travelled n thats why others dread us maybe for fear of future dominance which they obviously cant prevent. We are Igbos we are not afraid!!!!!!!

The reason people loathe your region is because you are hostile to your visitors...there are Yorubas aplenty in the north, there are Yorubas even in the South South, but because of your hostile and arrogant nature, people loathe your region, period! Also, Yorubas believe in the principle of 'charity beginning at home' that is why Adenuga, Otedola, Alakija et al all have their businesses in the west. Plus, Yorubas have a long unadulterated history of hospitality...have you wondered why Dangote doesn't have as little as a tuck shop in the east? You guys need to go and check yourselves, even your sons and daughters are running away from the east.

I am proudly Yoruba, and I approve this message!

7 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
freeborn76:

The height of shamelessness! Arranging your PVC to vote in Lagos while your so-called industrial southeast is despicably rotting away. If I were you, I would prepare my PVC to vote for a governor in Anambra that would eradicate kidnapping, baby factory, ritual murders and drug peddling from the state instead of bothering yourself about Lagos...Oshi!

Might stop quoting you with this ur childish rants!!!!!! I have always said it hia that Yorubas are hypocrites. U are quik to mentions Anambra n u forgot Ogun state which is d bane of ritualism n trading in human parts in Nigeria!!!!! not to mention other despicable vices being committed dia daily by ur jobless lazy yoots. whose future revolve around baba Ijebu. Dont even start!!!
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by freeborn76(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Might stop quoting you with this ur childish rants!!!!!! I have always said it hia that Yorubas are hypocrites. U are quik to mentions Anambra n u forgot Ogun state which is d bane of ritualism n trading in human parts in Nigeria!!!!! not to mention other despicable vices being committed dia daily by ur jobless lazy yoots. whose future revolve around baba Ijebu. Dont even start!!!

To think that you are typing this nonsense from your one bedroom apartment in Ajangbadi...spits!

2 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
freeborn76:

To think that you are typing this nonsense from your one bedroom apartment in Ajangbadi...spits!

Hahaha.....U wil never seize to amaze me!!!! If dat is the case which I doubt so be it
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
martyns303:

And u guys think they didn't take all those into consideration?
Hehe hen! A whole City? Rust proof? In this Nigeria? With Kwarupt peoples? Hen! Heeeennnnn!
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:
Lagos is NO MANS LAND believe u me 99% of Afonjas cannot own a property in that place. Lagos remains a multi-ethnique society. There is nothing like aborigines in Lagos evry one hia is a settler!!!!!!! The only thing is that the Afonjas share boundery with Lagos. That explains why former n present gorvernos of Lagos state are 4rm Afonja neighbouring states.

Modified: the spate of developement in the area is commendable.
No just bring your imaginary bullshit here. Lagos na Yoruba land you people wan take advantage of our accomodating nature dey form familiarity. Abeg go your ipob states no come claim another man property, dey your lane. No flattie is a native of lagos we accomodated you but that doesn't give you ownership rights whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
freeborn76:

Rotting away? this Yorubas sef!!!! out of the four core wertern state can u possible tell me which can match the south East in terms industrilization n developement. I have never in my life seen people as ignorant n gullible as d yorubas. U have never been to the East n yet u speculate unfounded lies which are been fed to u by God knos who!!!!!!!.
You are shouting developement maybe Osun, Ibadan or Ekiti is developed. Change ur brown ROOF first. Zombie
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
better hear..

Once Atlantic city is completed, it will have more sky scrappers than Manhattan. And the highest number of high rise buildings in the world.

That's the master plan.
Nigerians. But does having tall buildings mean that we will be developed? I once visited a village as per VILLAGE-VILLAGE in the UK, somewhere Yorkshire. Even with their small houses, they were still developed. No be dem Colonise Nigeria with their Developement? This thing is not by tall buildings O. Book and sense is also there O.
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by slurryeye: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Nah bro!!! call it what it is WEAKNESS, isnt it amazing that an Igbo man can come all d way 4rm East to rule you in Lagos n somebody is doubting the possibility of an Igbo gorvernor in Lagos. Never underestimate the mental ability of an Igbo man.......my advice

People like you are just noise maker that talk with their asses. My fear for well meaning Igbos in Lagos is that people like you could make some Yoruba to be discriminating against them. You're talking of possibility Igbo coming to Lagos to rule Yoruba, but do you know that the first mayor of Enugu is a Fulani man called Mallam Umaru Altine. You don't know history and you talk without reasoning

http://www.afripol.org/afripol/item/1787-mallam-umaru-altine-the-fulani-that-became-the-first-mayor-of-enugu.html

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
toludeman:

No just bring your imaginary bullshit here. Lagos na Yoruba land you people wan take advantage of our accomodating nature dey form familiarity. Abeg go your ipob states no come claim another man property, dey your lane. No flattie is a native of lagos we accomodated you but that doesn't give you ownership rights whatsoever.

U own what u cant enjoy. what an irony. How many of ur people can own properties in those areas. Wake up
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Earth2Metahuman: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Nigerians. But does having tall buildings mean that we will be developed? I once visited a village as per VILLAGE-VILLAGE in the UK, somewhere Yorkshire. Even with their small houses, they were still developed. No be dem Colonise Nigeria with their Developement? This thing is not by tall buildings O. Book and sense is also there O.
it's called all round urbanization.
Once Eko Atlantic is completed, it will be the newwest city which will dwarf all those old Yorks hire or watchamacallit.

Do you want to compare dubai with your yotkshire? We are talking about city that will compete with the likes of dubai and Manhattan here.

By the way, what does colonization have to do with this?

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

U own what u cant enjoy. what an irony. How many of ur people can own properties in those areas. Wake up
How many of your own people get property for there? Infact wetin concern this Igbos with the way we dey run tiwantiwa? Go face una imo, anambra and enugu state biko. Lagos na our land no make us regret say we help una.

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by freeborn76(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Rotting away? this Yorubas sef!!!! out of the four core wertern state can u possible tell me which can match the south East in terms industrilization n developement. I have never in my life seen people as ignorant n gullible as d yorubas. U have never been to the East n yet u speculate unfounded lies which are been fed to u by God knos who!!!!!!!.
You are shouting developement maybe Osun, Ibadan or Ekiti is developed. Change ur brown ROOF first. Zombie

Just focus on your region and Biafra agitation and leave us alone, you guys suck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Earth2Metahuman: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Atlantic city master plan

1 Share

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by slurryeye: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Tell me any Igbo state that's more industrialized than Ogun with facts

Ogun Industrial estates and companies

Agbara Industrial estate: Nestle, P&G, Pharmadeko, Unilever, Glaxosmithkline, Beta glass, Evans medical etc.

Ota Industrial estate: Apex paint, Geepee industries limited, royal packaging, Nampak Nigeria etc.

There are other industrial estate in Ifo, Isheri and Sagamu with numerous multinational and local industries.

Apart from Lagos, Ogun state is the most industrious state in Nigeria hands down. All the 5 Alaigbo states combined are not as industrialized as Ogun state

6 Likes

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Adek15(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Which company is handling this gigantic project. I'll like to work there.

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by slurryeye: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
I stayed in southeast for a while, guess what I saw? Their capital city is a little developed as any capital city in Nigerian state except Abakaliki that's like a town. But once you step out of the capital city, all what you'll see are thatched roof buildings, brown roof buildings and a few modern buildings except in commercial cities like Onitsha, Aba. That's why I laugh at these mofos when they call Yoruba brown roof. Not only do they have brown roofs in their towns and villages, they also have thatched roof

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
it's called all round urbanization.
Once Eko Atlantic is completed, it will be the newwest city which will dwarf all those old Yorks hire or watchamacallit.

Do you want to compare dubai with your yotkshire? We are talking about city that will compete with the likes of dubai and Manhattan here.

By the way, what does colonization have to do with this?
Well, Colonisation is in this because only a fully developed race/people can have the audacity and courage to leave their own homeland, travel some 8000 km by sea to another land and kick the asses of every tribe they meet. Teach them, correct them and make the tribes people (Us Nigerians), have ambitions to be like them (Own cars, wear trousers, speak English). Development is not by tall buildings. I never met a Brit/caucasian who spoke with a Nigerian Accent. But I met plenty Nigerians speaking British/American Accents. Dubai is filled up with foreigners. The real native Dubai people don't even live there.

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ugosample(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
djbobby007:
wat property are u talking abt,u better remember ur family member is only 99 years land lease they are calling property.check ur document

Who is the "they"?

You better read the land use act well..m
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ugosample(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
slurryeye:
I stayed in southeast for a while, guess what I saw? Their capital city is a little developed as any capital city in Nigerian state except Abakaliki that's like a town. But once you step out of the capital city, all what you'll see are thatched roof buildings, brown roof buildings and a few modern buildings except in commercial cities like Onitsha, Aba. That's why I laugh at these mofos when they call Yoruba brown roof. Not only do they have brown roofs in their towns and villages, they also have thatched roof
Look at this mugu; D cheesy
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Earth2Metahuman: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Well, Colonisation is in this because only a fully developed race/people can have the audacity and courage to leave their own homeland, travel some 8000 km by sea to another land and kick the asses of every tribe they meet. Teach them, correct them and make the tribes people (Us Nigerians), have ambitions to be like them (Own cars, wear trousers, speak English). Development is not by tall buildings. I never met a Brit/caucasian who spoke with a Nigerian Accent. But I met plenty Nigerians speaking British/American Accents. Dubai is filled up with foreigners. The real native Dubai people don't even live there.
still, how does it stop eko atlantic from becoming world class city?
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
slurryeye:

Tell me any Igbo state that's more industrialized than Ogun with facts

Ogun Industrial estates and companies

Agbara Industrial estate: Nestle, P&G, Pharmadeko, Unilever, Glaxosmithkline, Beta glass, Evans medical etc.

Ota Industrial estate: Apex paint, Geepee industries limited, royal packaging, Nampak Nigeria etc.

There are other industrial estate in Ifo, Isheri and Sagamu with numerous multinational and local industries.

Apart from Lagos, Ogun state is the most industrious state in Nigeria hands down. All the 5 Alaigbo states combined are not as industrialized as Ogun state

U are making a blind argument n dats the reason I should stop quoting u. I have traversed Ekiti Osun Ondo and Ibadan and I was realy shocked at the level of deteroriation in those places. When u people shout DEVELOPEMENT I usually get confused. I once drove close to 10km in Ekiti n never got to see even ur normal brown roof all I saw was thatch n mud!!!!! I had to reverse and run for my dear life. There is absolutely nothing in the west except u are including Lagos as Yorubaland.
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by djbobby007: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ugosample:

Who is the "they"?

You better read the land use act well..m
no need for argument,u can't own land u can only get 99 years lease .all land will surely go back to d real owners, the aworis,u will never never understand until u av ome leased to u
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ecosystem4u: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ugosample:
Look at this mugu; D cheesy
Dont mind d clone !!!!!
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by slurryeye: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

U are making a blind argument n dats the reason I should stop quoting u. I have traversed Ekiti Osun Ondo and Ibadan and I was realy shocked at the level of deteroriation in those places. When u people shout DEVELOPEMENT I usually get confused. I once drove close to 10km in Ekiti n never got to see even ur normal brown roof all I saw was thatch n mud!!!!! I had to reverse and run for my dear life. There is absolutely nothing in the west except u are including Lagos as Yorubaland.

Where in Yorubaland did you see thatched roof? I challenge to drive go there and take a pix and show us. But do you know where I saw thatched roof in Alaigbo, everywhere else except the cities and major towns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) / Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.