Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (57088 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Medunah: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
SorftWerk:
leave the past and let's face the future together..u and I grin
Lol
Na so
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by eezeribe(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
op you didn't add a major factor... R.APE
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by eezeribe(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Eberex(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
if na another person write this one , moderator no go push am enter front page o! must any post wey Tosyn write reach front page?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Eberex:
if na another person write this one , moderator no go push am enter front page o! must any post wey Tosyn write reach front page?
Haba!! Things don't happen that way bro
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by cuntguy: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
missyadorable:
Only a very fooooolish lady marries a nigerian man as a virgin.

God forbid

Nigerian man who has fuccccked up to 200 ladies n will double that number after marriage

Fuccckk your housemaid,sister,cousins,friends n may even try to fucccck your daughter(his blood daughter)

hahahahaha
dem don fucck fucck/ break dis one heart tire cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Danfuster(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Xensity:
Virginity is overrated. There is actually nothing intrinsically special about it. It's just one of those ideological cultural frameworks that people subscribe to without examining critically.

If the idea of keeping one's virginity till one gets married should ever be taken seriously, then it should also be emphasized in the camp of males too, and not just in the camp of females.

If anyone demands that his wife-to-be remains a virgin till they get married, a notion I find inherently silly, and a mere product of ideological indoctrination and sheepish conformity, he too has to be a virgin, and remain one till he gets married. Don't expect from someone something you can't deliver.

If as a man you've been circumcised, then there's no point staying celibate cos I think that's masculine hymen cheesy but since it's been passed down since ancient time that all male be circumcised(disvirgined), men have earned the eternal hall pass to penetrate beyond the inner labia through forced induction at any Psi desirable. grin bro...it's a man's world, the fact that we belong to the same phylum doesn't put us in the same class. #Don'tInterfareWithNature
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
eezeribe:

Ra'pe sef join oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nickymezor:
Oh, I cee
Nicky, you're always mute each time you see a sex related topic.. Should I call that hypocrisy? cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by adedayoa2(f): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tosyne2much af come o
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by goingape1: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
hmm. that's good.
don't forget to check my signature.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Zedoo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
makydebbie:
Its all about self discipline, if you're strong willed, no one will force or deceive you to have sex.

(Except if its rape of cos).

And that rape better NOT be in a guy's house or in a hotel....else....na same old story...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by byvan03: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Another hopeless cry in the wildness, Birago Diop's Vanity best suit OP and his cohorts right now.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by dingbang(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:
It's funny how most ladies out there uses 16 digits passwords with a mixture of letters, numbers and symbols to lock their phones while the password to unlock their respective legs is "swipe to open" cheesy cheesy
epic grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
byvan03:
Another hopeless cry in the wildness, Birago Diop's Vanity best suit OP and his cohorts right now.
Yes oooo you're right. It suits the vanity of the OP
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
adedayoa2:
Tosyne2'much af come o
I hope I have done nothing wrong this time? cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Longcucumber(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
makydebbie:
Its all about self discipline, if you're strong willed, no one will force or deceive you to have sex.

are you sure,so you wan tell me say u never squash b4.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by bizhop01: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
I don't care about this,because me i dey Bleep well well
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Longcucumber(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Or are you married now? grin grin grin
you really catch am well.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by bizhop01: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
I don't care about this,because me i dey Bleep well well
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
MzLarem:
This thread has given male prostitutes the effrontery to talk.

If you call them Hoes and you are having sex with them,you are no different from the Hoes you fvck. When you guys can tame that thing between your legs and discipline yourself not ask or expect sex after every little offer then keeping of virginity will thrive.

GBAM! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Donbabajay12(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
This is common in some University ..Indomie ,egg and fanta ...I won't mention names shaa
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by cuntguy: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
MzLarem:
This thread has given male prostitutes the effrontery to talk.

If you call them Hoes and you are having sex with them,you are no different from the Hoes you fvck. When you guys can tame that thing between your legs and discipline yourself not ask or expect sex after every little offer then keeping of virginity will thrive.

wat is dis one saying
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by makydebbie(f): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Zedoo:

And that rape better NOT be in a guy's house or in a hotel....else....na same old story...
Sure
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
cuntguy:

wat is dis one saying
Those i'm referring to understands what i'm saying.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Donbabajay12(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
makydebbie:

The power of social media with some kinda of erotic and bad sexual messages conjoined with Environmental influence would wash away the self discpline
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by adedayoa2(f): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
I hope I have done nothing wrong this time? cheesy
grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Debforreal: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
You are very right
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by riczy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hu anywhere do u knw of or av read was given financial benefit for being a Virgin,park well abeg
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by charlesklaus(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Xensity:
Virginity is overrated. There is actually nothing intrinsically special about it. It's just one of those ideological cultural frameworks that people subscribe to without examining critically.

If the idea of keeping one's virginity till one gets married should ever be taken seriously, then it should also be emphasized in the camp of males too, and not just in the camp of females.

If anyone demands that his wife-to-be remains a virgin till they get married, a notion I find inherently silly, and a mere product of ideological indoctrination and sheepish conformity, he too has to be a virgin, and remain one till he gets married. Don't expect from someone something you can't deliver.
Guy u talk true no be lie

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Vick4rill(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Xensity:

this is entirely YOUR opinion
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage by Vick4rill(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Xensity:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.