Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (53380 Views)

How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by EddyNumerouno(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
angry
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by ifada123: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Is women that is making pastors rich. If na only man day this earth church for no be business.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by cacmatters(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chineke
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by pussyAvenger: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by c4tnoelz: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
any problem with that?
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by berrystunn(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Scam

Mmm is better than pastors

Hahaha

In her defence, the respondent told the court that when she went for her church convention and the Holy Spirit told her not to go back home with all she brought to the venue.

He said, “So, l left my car, jewellery and other things for the church.’’

She said she could not stay at home most of the time because of the spiritual war the petitioner and his family had been waging against her.

“My pastor advised me to leave the house for some time.”

Hahaha.
What about her clothes?? Phones, bank card?

That advice you will leave the house forever...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Please, at what RIPE age should we start expecting signs of common sense from any LADY...

Because it's obvious this EMPTY-SKULL SYNDROME has eaten deep into every age group..
Answers needed..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by yinkslinks(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Tinalex(f): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
A wise woman builds her home...I wonder why some women have good husbands but refuse to do their wifely roles under pretext of serving pastors who keeps lying to them about one spiritual attack or another. At least she is free,she should use herself to sow seed next o,cos so many homes have crumble cos some women refuse to have wisdom. At least she has seen that the husband is truly a man and not a play toy she had been misbehaving with. God bless every good man out there and every woman who listens and respects her husband. (Amen)

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by cryingp: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
pastor ask u not to go back with what u brought to the church,so what about ur two kids did u drop them too.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by pussyAvenger: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
braine:
Imagine!

I just pray I don't jam this type.

Sometimes I marvel at the number of womentl u find in church. They are just so easy to brainwash. It's just for a man to have some sweet mouth.
guy educate me on court marriage and christian marriage....which one is easier for someone with divorce intentions
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by mmsen: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
If she isn't having an affair with the pastor now she will do in the future.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by blazer234: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
maxwelloweezy:
Woman of faith

Well. The "faith" just scattered her marriage

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by uzolexis(f): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Please, at what RIPE age should we start expecting signs of common sense from any LADY...

Because it's obvious this EMPTY-SKULL SYNDROME has eaten deep into every age group..
Answers needed..

At what age will you have sense......just negodu pot calling kettle black angry angry
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by MuyiRano(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
dschools:
Who she help?
Read again! She epp d pastor

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by blazer234: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
ojoyentalk:
The faith that led you to give will heal your marriage.
Continue to fool yourself. Why didn't your stupid prayer work before the divorce? Hope you can see how stupid your prayer sounds now

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
candidbabe:
Whom that sow bountifully shall reap bountifully, whom that sow sparingly shall reap sparingly. Says the word of my father.

Unfortunately, she reaped divorce. The pastor can as well marry her.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by ifada123: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
DULL WOMAN, THIS THE KIND OF WOMAN YOU ASK WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION SHE WILL SAY I HAVE A HUSBAND
Islie:

http://punchng.com/wife-used-brand-new-car-sow-seed-pastor-husband/

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by blazer234: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
c4tnoelz:
any problem with that?

Go and read the story and you will see for yourself

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Thank you judge, for freeing this sick woman's husband from the shackles and manacles of Nigerian version of Christianity.Man go home you are free indeed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Opakan2: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
uzolexis:

At what age will you have sense......just negodu pot calling kettle black angry angry

uzo the guy has point o..

even here on Nairaland, you see already married ones with kids shaming themselves, chasing after small boys old enof to be their family's lastborn
Intelligent ones dey sha.. why we can't generalize

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by larrymoore(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
women and gullibility, inseparable.
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by haryomikun(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

If you want to Change a Society Start with the Women....
Yaho boys do lotto scams with old white women.They very easily fall for it

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by fkdmods: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Femich18:
Lol ...Some pastors scamming their members all in the name of "Seed Sowing". I'm not saying sowing seeds is bad but it should be done moderately...
If truly it's a good seed, she will surely reap it in future but if the seed sown is a bad one then she don lose for both ends be that

Your comment is funny. It is like saying some armed robbers are not good. Bros there is no difference between a pastor and a fraudster.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by MrPRevailer(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
These crooked bloggers ehh!!
You dont sow seed to pastor, you sow seed to God. Seed is money and used for church works.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by jinxet2000: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
As the Spirit leads, what I dont know if the spouse should be involved or not.
Sincerely, I did same in 2014 December. When I came home my parents were shocked but they did not tell me what they were thinking. Physically, I went from driving an SUV to taking taxi. But the good news was that I was never disappointed because of logistics because there would be God sent. Now the good news is that today, as I write, I God moved me to USA and within 2 months, God provided me a job in a first in GE and then in multinational oil company in the USA. When I open automobile sales website, my choice keep changing from big to bigger cars. I have the desired job i fantasized decades ago, it came to pass. When you pay sacrifice, do murmur and do not let people confuse you. Stay in the word of God and you will come back with testimonies.

I am a Winner Chapel member
My case is different 2017.
This is a true life testimony.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
fratermathy:
She is stupid!

I will divorce her ASAP and send her packing to her village with only her clothes, slippers, and small sense.

undecided undecided undecided

I hate pastors who exploit the foolishness of people.
all penticostal church pastors are guilty of it, showing seed u wil never harvest, foolish woman, if i'm the husband, i wil arrest the pastor and recorver back my car

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by ameh99: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
"The pastor advice me to leave the house for sometime".

What kind of pastor will advice a married woman to leave her matrimonial home just because she is having issues with her husband,

Leave the house to where? Your matrimonial home.....

Walahi talahi....this woman desaab to be kick out.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by KingGeorgey(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Princess4ng:
Hahahahahaha.. Lol... The pastor dey pray for her well na grin grin
No be small prayer.... grin... Come let me pray for u grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.