Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (53383 Views)

How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Ncsamuel(m): 12:16am On Dec 22, 2016
Some Nigerian pastors ehn!.. I dnt think there is anywhere in the bible where JESUS CHRIST asked anybody not even HIS disciples to sow a seed into HIS life because HE is the SON of GOD!.....i think as at today we ve deviated from the actual word of GOD.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by phintohlar(f): 12:19am On Dec 22, 2016
shegxi:
he he he.......a beg finish d tori.....wet in come happen?
oh boy na we the children con beg palle oh cos the man say hin wan knw weda na God wan use d iron dey iron hin cloths & the mst annoying thing is dat she didn't even informed any1 b4 doing it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 22, 2016
1. Most women are CONFUSED beings cos they don't know what they want!
2.the average nigerian woman RESPECTS/OBEYS her pastor more than God & her husband.
3.the stark STEWPIDITY of most ladies is BEYOND REDEMPTION!

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by gGGODDd(m): 12:51am On Dec 22, 2016
Femich18:
Lol ...Some pastors scamming their members all in the name of "Seed Sowing". I'm not saying sowing seeds is bad but it should be done moderately...
If truly it's a good seed, she will surely reap it in future but if the seed sown is a bad one then she don lose for both ends be that
Shame b unto u. Gullible muthafucka. So u still sow seed like u c nothing wrong with u. It really pains me so much seeing my people suffer this mental slavery. I wonder y my pple gotta suffer like this. U can imagine a youth in this civilized era still sowing seeds n payin tithes n taxes to sum muthafucka. Nigga you ain't gotta suffer like this.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by iykofias(m): 12:55am On Dec 22, 2016
jinxet2000:
As the Spirit leads, what I dont know if the spouse should be involved or not.
Sincerely, I did same in 2014 December. When I came home my parents were shocked but they did not tell me what they were thinking. Physically, I went from driving an SUV to taking taxi. But the good news was that I was never disappointed because of logistics because there would be God sent. Now the good news is that today, as I write, I God moved me to USA and within 2 months, God provided me a job in a first in GE and then in multinational oil company in the USA. When I open automobile sales website, my choice keep changing from big to bigger cars. I have the desired job i fantasized decades ago, it came to pass. When you pay sacrifice, do murmur and do not let people confuse you. Stay in the word of God and you will come back with testimonies.

I am a Winner Chapel member
u work wit GE? I'm tryin to get into d portharcourt office, can u help? Hate stayin at home
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by otemanuduno: 1:08am On Dec 22, 2016
:
In her defence, the respondent told the court that when she went for her church convention and the Holy Spirit told her not to go back home with all she brought to the venue.
The Holy Spirit is in trouble cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 22, 2016
ojoyentalk:
The faith that led you to give will heal your marriage.

That ship has long sailed. Even if the court didn't dissolve the marriage now, it's only a matter of time before the marriage will hit the rocks. She and others like her will find it hard to stay married to independent men. I am surprised the marriage went on for 18 years.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by otemanuduno: 1:26am On Dec 22, 2016
gGGODDd:
Shame b unto u. Gullible muthafucka. So u still sow seed like u c nothing wrong with u. It really pains me so much seeing my people suffer this mental slavery. I wonder y my pple gotta suffer like this. U can imagine a youth in this civilized era still sowing seeds n payin tithes n taxes to sum muthafucka. Nigga you ain't gotta suffer like this.
e taya me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by LordIsaac(m): 1:55am On Dec 22, 2016
candidbabe:
Whom that sow bountifully shall reap bountifully, whom that sow sparingly shall reap sparingly. Says the word of my father.
In a family setting without her husband's consent? That's pure rebellion which is tantamount to witchcraft and in the old testament, punishable by death. The command says, " women, submit yourselves unto your husbands as unto the Lord..." I bet that Pastor never read this portion of the Scriptures to our seed sower!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by charlesucheh(m): 2:00am On Dec 22, 2016
She is a strong DADDY G'O member!
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:25am On Dec 22, 2016
dschools:
Who she help?
she help the pastor.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:26am On Dec 22, 2016
dschools:
Who she help?
you too need help,abi you be begger?
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by linearity: 3:08am On Dec 22, 2016
jinxet2000:
Sincerely, I did same in 2014 December. When I came home my parents were shocked but they did not tell me what they were thinking. Physically, I went from driving an SUV to taking taxi. But the good news was that I was never disappointed because of logistics because there would be God sent. Now the good news is that today, as I write, I God moved me to USA and within 2 months, God provided me a job in a first in GE and then in multinational oil company in the USA. When I open automobile sales website, my choice keep changing from big to bigger cars. I have the desired job i fantasized decades ago, it came to pass. When you pay sacrifice, do murmur and do not let people confuse you. Stay in the word of God and you will come back with testimonies.

My case is different 2017.
This is a true life testimony.

This is very wrong, you do not use family property to sow seed on to the lord.

Most men, who do this, do it with the understanding that, with the car commute to either work, business and conveying the kids to and fro will be easier on the whole family, is wrong and selfish of her to single handily take it and sow it as a seed unto the lord.

More so, in the Old Testament where tithe and offering came from, the Bible ephasize using the 'fruits of your labor'. It is the same reason using your school fees as tithe and offering is bad, in fact using gifts someone gave you as tithe and offering is not also good, it does not show sacrifice on your part, your labor did not go into it. If I don't have a million Naira to my name, and someone give me a million Naira, giving that as offering is not sacrificial, but taking 100 Naira from my monthly salary and offer it to God is more of a sacrifice.

If you want to sow a seed pleasing unto God, do it from your own sweat, go out there and struggle and sow that dime unto God and not the fruits of other people's labor.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 3:18am On Dec 22, 2016
I pray this nonsense dint get to me, that car must be retrieved by all means. How can you use family property to sow seed....

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Smyblueboy(m): 4:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by ThinkSmarter: 4:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Islie:
the respondent told the court that when she went for her church convention and the Holy Spirit told her not to go back home with all she brought to the venue

Just Negodu!
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by ademusiwa2r: 4:51am On Dec 22, 2016
The best person to sow seeds to is me.
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by dingbang(m): 5:09am On Dec 22, 2016
grin

This thread just made my day awesome grin
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:14am On Dec 22, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/wife-used-brand-new-car-sow-seed-pastor-husband/

grin grin grin
“My pastor advised me to leave the house for some time.” After the Holy Spirit collected the car "seed" abi en wan drive go heaven?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by EmekaBlue(m): 5:19am On Dec 22, 2016
Hmm... Church..my problem with those forming born again is that they r very Selfish, they only stay dedicated to God for own self. They hardly help but preach.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Prince16: 5:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Dfinex:

lolsss....this is no longer faith. this is an ill-fate that has befallen her as a result of foolishness. I really do not have a problem with sowing of seeds, what I can't understand is her sowing somebody's gift as a seed. ...
that's crazy. I mean if the person wanted to do that, he might as well have taken it to the church by himself.

I. concur.
If it's ur property, u could as well throw it in d lagoon 4 all I care , but another person's property?
smh

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:39am On Dec 22, 2016
abinibi yato si ability,,CULLED FROM DAGRIN..OF BLESSED MEMORY.women indeed are a mountain full of mysteries.
Opakan2:
Chai!

Scam wey no get part 2.. you pastor boyfriend asked you to drop the car for him.
Then asked you to come for marathon lashing why you left home.

No be devil una dey take lie again, now na holy spirit. Issokay

BTW do ya'll know women have the ability to love more than one person at a time (tho. not equally) whereas men can't.
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Toks2008(m): 5:51am On Dec 22, 2016
This is why it is important for every lady to be financially independent.

Sowing the car is not the big deal if the car was bought by her but it becomes a big issue because the hubby bought it for her.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by dotedote: 5:55am On Dec 22, 2016
I'd first get the car back from the bastard of a pastor who could easily possess the possessed possessions of members and then later send the p*ssy-itching twins murderer out of my house. These pastors are worse than armed robbers and yahoos yet they go about wearing some holier-than-thou looks.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Prince16: 5:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Loisemm:
Why is it always women?
I know the answer already.

If that pastor was wise, he would have advised her to go and get the consent of her husband first before he officially accepts the car. She has a head and for something that significant, her head should be involved. Never mind that its her car. That's what marriage is about. Agreement.

This is why some pastors encourage women to attend church with their husbands and vice versa. These ones will often ask after your spouse and even be worried if he is not in agreement with you attending their church/parish.

A comedian shared ds joke: '' na d pastor wey get few members dey do deliverance; e get as ur church go big reach e nor go possible 2 do 1-to-1 counseling".
The joke is funny but true.
The lady mentioned 'church convention', which means dt its most prolly one of the 'mega churches' around. Abeg na which time Adeboye/Oyedepo get 2 even meet her one to one talkless of asking her {and by extension every seed sower} if she sought her husband's consent??
grin grin
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by wizflower(f): 6:01am On Dec 22, 2016
Any woman looking for the fruit of womb would do that am even more to get baby so maybe that's her case. I suggest they go back to the so called pastor and claim back the car
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Badisa17: 6:02am On Dec 22, 2016
May God save us
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by victorazy(m): 6:05am On Dec 22, 2016
maxwelloweezy:
Woman of faith

grin
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 22, 2016
jinxet2000:

My case is different 2017.
This is a true life testimony.

...I just checked your profile and was surprised to see that you also knew what people call recession. How comes?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Dwhyte4: 6:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Sure say she no give herself to the pastor so!... Pls where's Lalastica, go and confirm this
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by potent5(m): 6:19am On Dec 22, 2016
The poor man should petition for fraud against that pastor and recover his car joor. If the woman likes let her sow seed with her body. Shameless woman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.