Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (53390 Views)

How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Sunnymatey(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
What do women want? A man that married you, and gives you all the luxury yet you didnt though it wise to discuss sensitive issues like this with him before acting. Trust men

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Femich18(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
fkdmods:

Your comment is funny. It is like saying some armed robbers are not good. Bros there is no difference between a pastor and a fraudster.
Ah no know that one o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Princess4ng(f): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
KingGeorgey:
No be small prayer.... grin... Come let me pray for u grin

Lol... Even Keke Napep tire u no go see... grin
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by KoladeKoded(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
WOW!
So some people dey way recession no dey affect

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Olukat(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hope she dropped he clothes o
Yeye dey smell angry angry
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by CzarChris(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Interesting, really interesting. Oya madam, the seed wey you sow don ripe for harvest.
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by delishpot: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/wife-used-brand-new-car-sow-seed-pastor-husband/

Dem Don use sweet mouth steal this woman's property. I know the drill
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by olanrewaju99(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Archbishop is enjoying, iman going to Mecca and some followers can't not avoid two times meal daily. God is watching us all!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by jamace(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Car must have been bought with stolen/illegal money. grin
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by seankay(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
The day my wife falls for this scam is the day she leaves my house

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by fkdmods: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Femich18:

Ah no know that one o

Open your eyes. If you have to tell false stories in other to become a billionaire, then you are nothing but a con man.
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
She sowed a seed for the Pastor, because the Pastor was sowing seed in her....

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by globatop: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Women and gullibility are 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Dfinex(f): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
maxwelloweezy:
Woman of faith

lolsss....this is no longer faith. this is an ill-fate that has befallen her as a result of foolishness. I really do not have a problem with sowing of seeds, what I can't understand is her sowing somebody's gift as a seed. ...
that's crazy. I mean if the person wanted to do that, he might as well have taken it to the church by himself.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by vizkiz: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
monemsis:
blood of WENGER shocked
grin
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Zedoo(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
1. Pastor is lashing your dear wife.

2. He is still lashing your dear wife.

3. He is yet still enveloped in her V..

All of the above apply especially where pastor has fleet of cars, husband isn't exactly a rich man, relatives struggling to earn a living, capital to start business etc...
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by excel101(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
From the statement of the husband and his wife, i will deduce that its either they are both not worshipping in same denomination or the husband is not a Christian, and since they both love each other, then there should be trust between the them. The husband shouldn't conclude easily, rather he should have personally investigated the issue properly b4 concluding.
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by janefarms2015: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
MMM, I AGREE IS BETTER THAN MOST NIGERIAN CHURCHES

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Ghost447(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Religion!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Fourwinds: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
c4tnoelz:
any problem with that?
no.! no problem...hope u read it to d end
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by saintjimos(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
lolol
is these 1 a wife material?
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Fourwinds: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
excel101:
From the statement of the husband and his wife, i will deduce that its either they are both not worshipping in same denomination or the husband is not a Christian, and since they both love each other, then there should be trust between the them. The husband shouldn't conclude easily, rather he should have personally investigated the issue properly b4 concluding.
which investigation u wan see or hear again...u no read where d man say d woman can not account for money he invested in her business.? or is it d brand new car he bought for her.? abeg no make me vex this evening

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by dacovajnr: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
dschools:
Who she help?
Her pastor angry
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by blackaxe78: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by doll912(f): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
D
NEROSKY:
Women and their naive brain

Yea... your mum was naive enough to get down with your dad to produce a biased bigot who makes hasty generalisations like you.... indeed many women are naive

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by doll912(f): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
saintjimos:
lolol
is these 1 a wife material?

Are you husband material?
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Fourwinds: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Princess4ng:

Lol... Even Keke Napep tire u no go see... grin
when girls/women go get sense for church matter.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by NEROSKY(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
doll912:
D

Yea... your mum was naive enough to get down with your dad to produce a biased bigot who makes hasty generalisations like you.... indeed many women are naive
Yes they're grin or you all are

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by stephen53: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hey guys, there is a new deal in town which am sure u don't wanna miss.....its called E-coperative were u invest 1k and get up to 200k and d sweet part is d automatic downlines......hit me up on 08158371895 for more
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by omini11(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
are you for real?? brand new car? i will definitely go back and collect the car from the pastor...i no send anybody

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by mengho(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
chai, this man is very lucky he dosent do join account with the wife, otherwise her spritual friends & pastor may convince her to transfer everything to them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by curvilicious: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ha! When gave without her hubby consent. She does not have respect for the man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.