Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (53382 Views)

How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by jinxet2000: 6:19am On Dec 22, 2016
The truth about giving is that you are not forced to give. There are people who have stayed in a church for years and their giving hasn't increased. But, know it is your business to give for your good. People always read where it's not quotes to give in the Bible. They never refer where Abraham gave his only son, or where Solomon made burnt offering of thousands of livestock or the woman of alabaster or the woman that poured her costly oil on Jesus Christ. I gave my car and today I am blessed more than the car I gave. I am blessed more than someone in the same church. I am not affected by recession in anyway.
Don't read the Bible searching where God didn't say give. Remember He said, give and it shall be given unto you good measure pressed down shaken and running over shall be given unto you.

linearity:

This is very wrong, you do not use family property to sow seed on to the lord.

Most men, who do this, do it with the understanding that, with the car commute to either work, business and conveying the kids to and fro will be easier on the whole family, is wrong and selfish of her to single handily take it and sow it as a seed unto the lord.

More so, in the Old Testament where tithe and offering came from, the Bible ephasize using the 'fruits of your labor'. It is the same reason using your school fees as tithe and offering is bad, in fact using gifts someone gave you as tithe and offering is not also good, it does not show sacrifice on your part, your labor did not go into it. If I don't have a million Naira to my name, and someone give me a million Naira, giving that as offering is not sacrificial, but taking 100 Naira from my monthly salary and offer it to God is more of a sacrifice.

If you want to sow a seed pleasing unto God, do it from your own sweat, go out there and struggle and sow that dime unto God and not the fruits of other people's labor.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by kcnwaigbo: 6:26am On Dec 22, 2016
excel101:
From the statement of the husband and his wife, i will deduce that its either they are both not worshipping in same denomination or the husband is not a Christian, and since they both love each other, then there should be trust between the them. The husband shouldn't conclude easily, rather he should have personally investigated the issue properly b4 concluding.
What is there to investigate? Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by ThatIgboBoy: 6:32am On Dec 22, 2016
First things first

Am going to get that car back from whoever that that pastor is

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by discusant: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/wife-used-brand-new-car-sow-seed-pastor-husband/

Igbo women and attachment of too much importance to having a husband.

She knew that the marriage failed because of her infidelity, yet she claims she loves her husband.
Her claim of still loving the man was falsehood, meant to continue to have a husband.
The judge was wise there.
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by rosalieene(f): 6:34am On Dec 22, 2016
lmaoooo let me read comments
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by askjohnprosper: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2016
dschools:
Who she help?
na pastor she epp.
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by chiraqDemon(m): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Oboy really in africa ppl nor de use their brains
I wont be surprised if in the next how many million years africans will evolve to have no brains at all cos them nor de use am
If na so why she no follow comot her cloth keep for church waka nude go house
And why must u always sow seed to receive blessings yet d same church will be preaching that gods blessings and grace are free
Please church goers should learn to be curious and put 1 and 1 together instead of being blind followers

I can imagine that this woman would have given out her only house as "seed" and gone to rent a room somewhere to live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by jinxet2000: 6:39am On Dec 22, 2016
I'm not going to tell you to sow but if you desire to because you want to achieve something. You will come back to NL to say your experience.
Some people are born with poor background. The only way out of it is to make a sacrificial offering that will turnaround everything about you and your finance will change for you and your generation.
If I were the man, it will pain me but I know it is for the good of the home if she gave from her heart.
When I gave, I cried inside of me because it wasn't an easy decision. But at the end was a bounty harvest. Just as Bible says those that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Gentle2015:

...I just checked your profile and was surprised to see that you also knew what people call recession. How comes?
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by uzolexis(f): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2016
discusant:

Igbo women and attachment of too much importance to having a husband.

She knew that the marriage failed because of her infidelity, yet she claims she loves her husband.
Her claim of still loving the man was falsehood, meant to continue to have a husband.
The judge was wise there.

It has changed from "women" in general to "Igbo women". Who are all these blockheaded men here masquerading as intelligent men

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2016
I don't understand why people are saying divorce her divorce her, if it's me, we will first of all storm the pastor's house, collect my car, before we go to court or the woman will buy me the car before we separate.

I cannot come and go and be working for another lazy ax man.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by uzolexis(f): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2016
Opakan2:

uzo the guy has point o..

even here on Nairaland, you see already married ones with kids shaming themselves, chasing after small boys old enof to be their family's lastborn
Intelligent ones dey sha.. why we can't generalize

What point does he have biko? You said it yourself that we can't generalise. There are irresponsible and foolish boys here on NL too, abi don't you see them? Is that enough reason for me to go ahead and say "all boys are foolish and irresponsible?"
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by isaackenshaw: 6:48am On Dec 22, 2016
What a rubbish. A friend gave his sound system. I don't believe in those crap
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by realmindz: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2016
MrPRevailer:
These crooked bloggers ehh!!
You dont sow seed to pastor, you sow seed to God. Seed is money and used for church works.

so did the woman sow seed to God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by realmindz: 6:51am On Dec 22, 2016
jinxet2000:
I'm not going to tell you to sow but if you desire to because you want to achieve something. You will come back to NL to say your experience.
Some people are born with poor background. The only way out of it is to make a sacrificial offering that will turnaround everything about you and your finance will change for you and your generation.
If I were the man, it will pain me but I know it is for the good of the home if she gave from her heart.
When I gave, I cried inside of me because it wasn't an easy decision. But at the end was a bounty harvest. Just as Bible says those that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

May God bless your kinds to continue to exist so we can be entertained by your gullibility...

A sign that some people's brain are undergoing shrinking processes

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by AlphaStyles(m): 6:53am On Dec 22, 2016
so nthng dy again to gve pastor na car.u head dn go far.the pastr dn turn u like semo. nwadays men God.
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Mandu11(m): 6:58am On Dec 22, 2016
Na dem sabi form "hard to get" but na dem still "mumu pass". Believe me children even get small sense pass this set of adults
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by realmindz: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Hmm... Church..my problem with those forming born again is that they r very Selfish, they only stay dedicated to God for own self. They hardly help but preach.
well said, these people can give all to the church in hope of getting blessed bountifully. They are however very selfish and wicked to people around them.

That's why they deserve to be scammed for being extremely foolish

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Almand: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2016
candidbabe:
Whom that sow bountifully shall reap bountifully, whom that sow sparingly shall reap sparingly. Says the word of my father.
Sowing without the consent of her husband is not just foolish but a sin. She dishonor her husband which is the opposition of what the Bible commands. I will send her away too. she is the type that will shout her husband down with "my pastor said.."

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by hurrycane: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2016
I thank God dat iam protestant to d world of God! all dis this things happen bc dey are protesters
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Fourwinds: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2016
wizflower:
Any woman looking for the fruit of womb would do that am even more to get baby so maybe that's her case. I suggest they go back to the so called pastor and claim back the car
desperation
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by dorox(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2016
ojoyentalk:
The faith that led you to give will heal your marriage.

What she gave to her pastor wasn't hers to give away, doing so is not act of selflessness but of foolishness and stupidity, and I am sure God does not reward fools nor does He delight in the stupid.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by calebokey45(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2016
princeofpeace22:
angry endtime wife

I believe the pastor is licking her kpormor grin

The pastor get big cassava grin
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by nonjebose(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2016
It is important that christians mind the kind of doctrines they listen to. All these doctrines hinged on demonology and spiritual attack are mostly to instill fear. Some so called Prophets have used them to advance their influence and enrich themselves

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by zeal22(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2016
jinxet2000:
The truth about giving is that you are not forced to give. There are people who have stayed in a church for years and their giving hasn't increased. But, know it is your business to give for your good. People always read where it's not quotes to give in the Bible. They never refer where Abraham gave his only son, or where Solomon made burnt offering of thousands of livestock or the woman of alabaster or the woman that poured her costly oil on Jesus Christ. I gave my car and today I am blessed more than the car I gave. I am blessed more than someone in the same church. I am not affected by recession in anyway.
Don't read the Bible searching where God didn't say give. Remember He said, give and it shall be given unto you good measure pressed down shaken and running over shall be given unto you.

U did not respond to the guy u mentioned

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by FrancisAdl(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Nigerians will keep suffering and smiling all in the name of religion.
Why do people think seed sowing is all about give your church material things, and the so called men of God would keep telling them that the bigger you give, the more you reap. It's all vanity-driven by both parties.

But really though, think about it...why would God want you to give your pastor your car and let you trek

For me, i prefer to sow a seed by helping my friends, strangers and the less previledged.

God bless us all!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by jaybeecom(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2016
Its just like MMM.
[b][/b]Sow a car and get a private jet grin
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by nonjebose(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2016
ThatIgboBoy:
First things first

Am going to get that car back from whoever that that pastor is
That is the first thing the man should have done. As long as it is his car, and he did not approve the wife's action

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Teejay6880: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2016

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by omakay(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2016
jinxet2000:
[/b]Some people are born with poor background. The only way out of it is to make a sacrificial offering that will turnaround everything about you and your finance will change for you and your generation. [b]

So people from poor background should not bother going to seek academic knowledge ( School) or equip themselves with the needed skills to survive these modern times.
They should just save all that money (school fees and expenses) and so it as a seed to the pastor and expect an oil & gas job or excess wealth.

Its people like you that make the world see Christians as fools.
You better seek knowledge and learn how to express valid points on public/social forums.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by valarinz: 8:10am On Dec 22, 2016
shegxi:
he he he.......a beg finish d tori.....wet in come happen?

She pack go pastor house grin
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by nonjebose(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2016
FrancisAdl:
Nigerians will keep suffering and smiling all in the name of religion.
Why do people think seed sowing is all about give your church material things, and the so called men of God would keep telling them that the bigger you give, the more you reap. It's all vanity-driven by both parties.

But really though, think about it...why would God want you to give your pastor your car and let you trek

For me, i prefer to sow a seed by helping my friends, strangers and the less previledged.

God bless us all!
Giving to church does not stop anybody from giving to all other persons. The fact is that God will still bless you even when you don't give. God is not man that requires any gift before he blesses. You give because of love, and not to impress or motivate God to answering your prayers. She should have sought the husband's permission before giving it out. At worst, she should have gone back to collect back the car when the "gbege" started

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.