Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC (18788 Views)

Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) / Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by Freshvibesblog(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2016
good
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by adem30: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2016
If APC can have these votes in Abia state, then why are doubting PMB reelection? It will be a walkover

2 Likes

Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by omofunaab(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Wow

So we have people voting for APC in abia state. ..azin nnamdi kanu's state
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by Freshvibesblog(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2016
hn
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by dave4rella(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2016
Pdp have done their usual magic, i told other candidates from other political parties not to contest because its waste of time and resources
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Don't compare LG to presidential election. They all speak same language there, same religion which are instrumental to our elections.
is not only presidential election that will hold 2019

Including senate and governorship, so it is still same language and religion as u claim

1 Like

Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by yrret: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2016
drskyfly007:
lol at free election..my guy no election na selection....

I Concord but in general, that was why Rivers state became bloody since selection issue was at both end.
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by LorDBolton(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2016
I'm impressed by Apc's numbers.
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by Homestic01(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2016
Landslide victory
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by Nasa28(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Hmmmm. Where the election even hold.

Op you said voters came out in their numbers to vote. Show me picture or I don't believe it.

BTW , I reside in Aba....
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by nonsobaba: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2016
kennydee05:
APC even perform than their runaway hero party APGA.....
If u look at this 'result' very well, you will see that APC 'defeated' APGA only in the local govt areas in Aba and environs. This is not suprising given that APGA has its strongest base in Aba. Let me explain. The member representing Aba federal constituency is an APGA member with 4 other Abia reps from APGA as well. Abia state house of assembly has 14 APGA members with all the Aba seats, except Obingwa with APGA reps. APGA is the party that actually got the people's mandate in 2015 before Orji and Metuh stormed INEC office to change the result at midnight. PDP and Ikpeazu are still very weary of APGA and want to create an impression that the party is not as popular as people believe by writing results that give APC edge over APGA in a town that APGA is clearly the people's favourite with Hon. Ossy Prestige being a constant thorn in d flesh of Ikpeazu. So stop dreaming, APC doesn't have any base in Abia
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by rhektor(m): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2016
If it were an APC led state and similar thing like this happened where the ruling party sweep all votes. Those scallywags on Nairaland would be here talking shit.
IPOB is a disease
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by tuniski: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2016
lustychima:
Even when election did not hold in most part of Bende LGA

Apc scoring in thousands in abia state even in Governors own local government, but some people still claim no apc structure in abia nor east, to the point of coming before apga and labour party in some LGA

2019 will b interesting
What do you expect?
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by Mysticaltins: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2016
I regret to announce that there was no election held in abia state yesterday. The so called election is laughable. The case of isuikwuato is the worst of it all.the PDP candidate, Nnamdi Udueze and his brothers highjacked the ballot boxes in their polling booth and beating everybody including the vigilantes that was sent to calm the place cause his own people, his own kindred preferred to vote for Raph Ukoro of the apc.In the other booths,there were no results sheets and after whole day, absiec left the ballot papers and ran away. Come to isuikwuato now,you will see the voting materials littering every corner of isuikwuato and Uturu. One wonders how they counted the votes and declared the PDP candidate who his kindred didn't vote for a winner.

1 Like

Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by tuniski: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2016
adem30:
If APC can have these votes in Abia state, then why are doubting PMB reelection? It will be a walkover
Free and fair election buhari will be defeated. 2.5m votes margin will be overturn in a twinkle cos kano can't deliver 1.9m for buhari come 2019. People are hungry and angry!
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by Finelatty: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2016
But let me ask o..which people casted the vote because the last time i checked,nobody is interested in the nigerian politics..okezie ikpeazu has finally compensented his cabals
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by ochubaebube(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2016
I can categorically and authoritatively tell everyone who cares to know that there wasn't ANY election in Ummuneochi LGA where I come from. Even my sister and some other people I know who were meant to work as Ad-hoc staff came back around 12:30pm to tell us there was no work because there was no election in thr places they were posted and when they left their places, people were there arguing and quarreling about results and other issues.

Needless to say, it was rigged all in favour of PDP. This is to compliment their bid to systematically right the 2019 governorship and National Assembly elections because the base of all elections is the LGA and their wards. if they succeed in maneuvering the LGA chairmen under their party, the wards would be a small clan to conquer. PDP n rigging are like 5&6 since 1999
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by suxkill: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2016
egike:
this is arrant nonsense and wastage of scarce resources, all these state governors doing this sham called election to embezzle money God will reward them.
local government elections should be conduct by inec not this 'farts and fieces ' electoral commission of states do conduct.
one party will just take home everything mtcheeeeeew

E pain am!
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by Countersam(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2016
With or without rigging, PDP won in the actual voting despite the very low turn out especially in the business areas of abia state like ABA north and ABA south.
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by Mysticaltins: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2016
With what happened in isuikwuato local government shows that pdp is no more in abia state even though absiec declared the Pdp candidate winner.PDP can't continue to fool themselves thinking that they are fooling the people. People are wiser now.APC is taking over abia state come 2019
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by wexyee: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2016
orobs93:
Pdp lol
They belike we are d boss
lol one thing i notice is an incredible gain that apc made ... 2019 will be full of suprises
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by DONOCHAS(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Abeg dat election is a fraud
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by wexyee: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2016
tuniski:

Free and fair election buhari will be defeated. 2.5m votes margin will be overturn in a twinkle cos kano can't deliver 1.9m for buhari come 2019. People are hungry and angry!
hehehe we myt be shouting now but wen election comes u will be suprise north will still go for buhari

2 Likes

Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by wtfCode: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2016
Everybody hates APC
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by wtfCode: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2016
ochubaebube:
I can categorically and authoritatively tell everyone who cares to know that there wasn't ANY election in Ummuneochi LGA where I come from. Even my sister and some other people I know who were meant to work as Ad-hoc staff came back around 12:30pm to tell us there was no work because there was no election in thr places they were posted and when they left their places, people were there arguing and quarreling about results and other issues.

Needless to say, it was rigged all in favour of PDP. This is to compliment their bid to systematically right the 2019 governorship and National Assembly elections because the base of all elections is the LGA and their wards. if they succeed in maneuvering the LGA chairmen under their party, the wards would be a small clan to conquer. PDP n rigging are like 5&6 since 1999

Are u really from umunneochi? What part?
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by ochubaebube(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2016
wtfCode:

Are u really from umunneochi? What part?

Isuochi
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by wtfCode: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2016
ochubaebube:

Isuochi
Wow, me I'm from Nneato.
I use come around ur town during Xmas holidays.
Una get fine babes I swear.
Lemme call u brother. grin
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by gfullmoon(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
I am yet to see any LGA election in Nigeria between 2003-2016 where opposition win more than 1%. Smart riggers will most times concede one LGA to make it wear human face.
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by adem30: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
tuniski:

Do you think in a free and fair election Jonathan would get thank kind of votes he got from SS and SE? where a whole professor was under duress to announce result?

On normal ground Jonathan did not got up to 5million votes

1 Like

Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by tuniski: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
adem30:

Do you think in a free and fair election Jonathan would get thank kind of votes he got from SS and SE? where a whole professor was under duress to announce result?

On normal ground Jonathan did not got up to 5million votes
In free and fair election GeJ will get more votes overall than buhari. He will of course get better votes than he got in the north where pdp voters stayed away cos of threat to life. And buhari's votes will be lesser. Bottomline, pdp too should have declared 1m+ in all of the states in the SS/SE just like apc did in NW/NE
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by ochubaebube(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
wtfCode:
Wow, me I'm from Nneato. I use come around ur town during Xmas holidays. Una get fine babes I swear. Lemme call u brother. grin

lol.... this dude sef. so ur major concern is girls. hmmnn
Re: Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC by brexit: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
ajbf:
Abia State Electoral body/commission has demonstrated to APC led administration at federal level that it is still possible to conduct free election, though I do not know truly how fair the election was.
There was no election,Abians are highly disappointed,it could have been an opportunity for the governor to test his popularity but he missed it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Backs State, Community Police / Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House / "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.