Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

"I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos (25037 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) / Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Lasskeey: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin ....we hold grudge against you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by lielbree: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Welcome back our amiable leader. We from delta state love you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by dumie(f): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
He was a victim of political manipulation

3 Likes

Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by madjune(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
The same way some people celebrated Alams in his own time.

Nigerians love thieves.

1 Like

Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by duni04(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Personally I hate corruption, I detest corrupt people. But Ibori was just unlucky.
Saraki was also a two term governor like ibori. Saraki also laundered Kwara money like Ibori laundered Delta money. Saraki used Kwara money to buy houses in London like Ibori. Saraki used his wife to launder more money in the UK, than Ibori did. In fact additionally, Saraki was mentioned in the Panama leaks for using fronts and fake companies to buy property in his wife's name. Saraki was indicted by the CCB for false declaration of assets.
But today, Saraki is senate president and his wife, Toyin is a "big woman". Ibori is an ex con and his wife Nkoyo is still in prison.
To me, this smacks of injustice.

2 Likes

Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Koolking(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
These despicable politicians lack shame.
Ibori should have quietly celebrated his release and quietly come into the country like a thief in the night.

The shame was just too much to bear as a Nigerian for an ex governor, with all the power he had, convicted for corrupt dealings while in government. I won't be surprised if his people, the same people he cheated out of their little rays of sunlight roll out the red carpet and drums and celebrate his shameless returns. SMH for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by dangotesmummy: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
He's not Even remorseful or repentant undecided
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by jelal007(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yeah...the same way PMB has no grudge against Sambo Dasuki. Lol
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by gal10(f): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
He's really looking good!
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Rigging(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
the people he milked dry are de ones who are suppose to hold grudge with him. shamless
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Skain(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
We understand say u no do am na set dem set u up..

Ur supporters dey wait u sha..
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by wayaa007(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nigerians will never let a convict regain his normal life, just too judgemental.

The man had paid for his crimes, what else do you want!
He has done his time.
What most people don't understand is this, rich people go scot free coz they employ the best lawyers, a very good lawyer is the only difference.

If you feel he has more to pay for, leave that to His God, Ibori was a political father in his prime, it isn't unusual to see his "children" rally around him on his release.
He did wrong, he went to jail, his out! Move on!!! And stop shouting Nigeria celebrates thieves.

As far as I'm concerned, this man has paid for his sins, he is a new man. He can be celebrated! Integrate him back into the society!!!

Chief James ibori, welcome home!
We have forgiven you, just do your part to make delta state a better place
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by mousco(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Who nor go prison nor dey be president look am well, Joseph for bible from prison to prime minister, Mandela from prison to president, Obasanjo from prison to president, Ibori I know u will become president some day.

If u r from Delta u will know despite his loot, he did a good job too as governor
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
informant001:
Chief James Ibori speaking immediately after his release from UK prison, told the jubilant guests that gathered at his residence in London -that he is a father to all, 'the good and the bad, I love them all, I hold no grudges against any one', he said..

He further stated that he was happy today for the life of Hon. Odebala, just as Jesus told his disciple follow me and become fishers of men, he Chief James Onanefe Ibori called Hon. Odebala follow me from a buka( mama put restaurant) and become somebody in life, be political relevant.

It has been joy since the news of Chief James Ibori freedom was fitter out in Delta state and Nigeria at large.

Songs were raised to glorify the name of the lord for His faithfulness and love towards the Urhobo son cum political Icon in Nigeria.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/i-hold-no-grudges-against-anyone-james.html

Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Allee90: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
1 Million likes for our Hero
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by chaiks: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
but why did he embezzle the money meant to provide good life for others?he receives fat salary and bogus allowances as a governor den.now he is saying no grudge against anyone as if he was being victimized or witchhaunted.
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by sekamykome(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
That should tell you something about the man!! Just like when Al mustapha was released there was jubilations in Kano, that should tell you something about the man.
darfay:
Ibori dis ibori dat nawa o even my neighbour way jux come from kirikiri no dey get this kind attention abi na only him waka come
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by SWORD419(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
ole buruku
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by AfroBlue(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
several threads on dis world class looter and have yet to see a pic of either his wife, or former mistress at his side.

JAMES IBORI'S MISTRESS, UDOAMAKA OKORONKWO GOES LOW PROFILE

http://theelitesnigeria..com/2014/02/james-iboris-mistress-udoamaka.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Z_A3Rcqoyow/Uu_GiNkMSwI/AAAAAAAABEU/tbFHH86GOFo/s1600/IMG_0093.JPG[/img]
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Adextaiwo48(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
weedtheweeds:
The man is more saint than many criminals in the west n north. I dont no why hausa and yoruba people love going after south southern leaders. Why are they so envious of the people who feed them? If every zone had gone separate ways would dangote and Tinubu have had this affluence today? The man has done his time and the others still walk free. Isnt that unjust already ? Buhari is simply collecting undisclosed cash and shelling names of criminals who are supposed to dance in prison.
Buhari the self-proclaimed saint stood by the Abachas even so many starched away loot were discovered. OBJ has pointed fingers at Atiku for money laundering yet the man is still dreaming to be president even as he walks free. Pls free Ibori, he never stole Nigerians money (accordig to Buhari ). If Deltans cry even Yoruba and Hausa man go say e thief their money. For Delta state allocation money? How can a Yoruba or Hausa man be crying for cash allocated to Deltans. He was never a president.. He sold oil from his land to make cash. He was so unfortunately toted away by the British.

Imagine this one use 'Saint' in the same sentence Ibori appears. This must be one of the deluded Niger-Deltan fool
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Qmerit(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Handsomecole:
Useless man that is supposed to be pleading for forgiveness from the good people of Delta State and Nigeria at large for embezzling their state treasury and dis gracing Nigeria on the world map . He's there saying he hols no grudges.
Anyway leaders are corrupt because the followers encourage them, from the what's happening in Delta State it shows they are in love with "corruption".

Sha do quick and come back Buhari is waiting for you.

Funny dude!! U mean same Delta people that are celebrating his coming home or not?
The people re happy he's released and hold party already! House of Assembly speaker is right there with in London jubilating! The gov addressed the state on his release yesterday. So what re we not talking about!

Though their reason is simple:
They said they ve not seen development since Ibori left as Gov! But what happened to Dr Oduaghan and they say Okuwa is sleeping!
Any Deltans here pls!
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Folksyharry(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
After those years in prison every grudge must have faded. Better enjoy your loot in silent mode.

1 Like

Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Folksyharry(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
darfay:
Ibori dis ibori dat nawa o even my neighbour way jux come from kirikiri no dey get this kind attention abi na only him waka come

The money your neighbours steal na in dollars or pounds. If na Naira that means he nor dey among this class of criminals
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by weedtheweeds: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Adextaiwo48:

Imagine this one use 'Saint' in the same sentence Ibori appears. This must be one of the deluded Niger-Deltan fool
No need for insult. I gave you a text to read and my opinion was well composed and analysed. If that is what fools do, then be grateful cos in all your life you have depended on them to air thoughts that live in you.
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by manikspears: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jjane2:
grin Ibori please come back we miss u - EFCC
grin now that's funny. cheesy
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by badman007(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
NOTHING has been done in delta state since the political imprisonment of this great man.. Teachers haven't been paid for 4 months. Haba

Thunder Fire all the enemies of Delta state responsible from taking him away for so long.

If Tinubu is 'not' a big thief, ibori is a saint.

2 Likes

Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by badman007(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Qmerit:

Funny dude!! U mean same Delta people that are celebrating his coming home or not?
The people re happy he's released and hold party already! House of Assembly speaker is right there with in London jubilating! The gov addressed the state on his release yesterday. So what re we not talking about!

Though their reason is simple:
They said they ve not seen development since Ibori left as Gov! But what happened to Dr Oduaghan and they say Okuwa is sleeping!
Any Deltans here pls!

Teachers have not been paid in 4months. Oil state with funds. It couldn't have happened in the time of Ibori.
Deltans are not stupid to love him, he did a fantastic job as governor and the people would never forget that. I mean shouldn't performance and commitment to the people be the priority?

Ibori was a shinning star in Nigerian politics and was brought down for political reasons, Simple. Tinubu was well worse but what the hell do we care right?

2 Likes

Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Qmerit(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
badman007:

Teachers have not been paid in 4months. Oil state with funds. It couldn't have happened in the time of Ibori.
Deltans are not stupid to love him, he did a fantastic job as governor and the people would never forget that. I mean shouldn't performance and commitment to the people be the priority?

Ibori was a shinning star in Nigerian politics and was brought down for political reasons, Simple. Tinubu was well worse but what the hell do we care right?

Afternooning my chief!
Same thing my friends from that state say!
I served in Warri and saw what and what on ground during him and when Uduaghan came in! I think no doubt in ur assertion!

Now! In your opinion who do u think brought him down politically knowing the case was not judged here in Nigeria and when it was he was freed by Nigerian Court! Also no strong opposition at that time bor! Though Tinubu has been in Opposition but not in federal then cause u just called his name too.
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by ochubaebube(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Here is a man who stole from his fatherland.
Here is a man who was in prison in a foreign land for years
Here is a man who amidst the confinement still looks chubby and plump even while in PRISON
whereas low life Nigerians trying to survive who didn't steal up-to a pinch of what he stole are malnourished in Nigerian prisons, maltreated, dehumanized, starved, beaten and sentenced to long prison terms while some are lynched.
But here is a man who after all he did, came out looking pompous, well fed and well treated annd has the guts to pull up a media press release.
#Spits On Nigeria#

Please whenever he comes back to Nigeria, may the ruthless FG give him a befitting welcome by remanding him in prison custody. let him suffer the fate most Nigerians suffer. So that he will come back to his senses

#IStandWithACorruptFreeNigeria
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
weedtheweeds:
The man is more saint than many criminals in the west n north. I dont no why hausa and yoruba people love going after south southern leaders. Why are they so envious of the people who feed them? If every zone had gone separate ways would Dangote and Tinubu have had this affluence today? The man has done his time and the others still walk free. Isnt that unjust already ? Buhari is simply collecting undisclosed cash and shelling names of criminals who are supposed to dance in prison.
Buhari the self-proclaimed saint stood by the Abachas even when so many starched away loot were discovered. Till date he has never come out open to withdraw his statement yet he wants to accept money termed "Abacha's loot" by foreign government. Isnt that criminal? OBJ has pointed fingers at Atiku for money laundering yet the man is still dreaming to be president even as he walks free. Pls free Ibori, he never stole Nigerians money (accordig to Buhari ). If Deltans day cry even Yoruba and Hausa man sef go say e thief their money. For Delta state allocation money? How can a Yoruba or Hausa man be crying for cash allocated to Deltans. He was never a president.. He sold oil from his land to make cash. He was so unfortunately toted away by the British.
Which land? Oghara get oil? When they say there is oil in ND, do u think is all the community in ND that has oil?
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by NobleG1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" - James Ibori Says.

As if he was wrongly convicted. Thief!

It remains IBB, Obasanjo, Jonnathan, Atiku, Saraki and others!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.