Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

"I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos (25039 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) / Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Martartins(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
if na 10year old pikin wey steal yam dem go burn. Useless morals we dey promote for this country. Na Nigerian media self they cause am. he did this he did that, thief na thief......Ibori na thief
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Princewell2012(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
jazinogold:
Na wa o...person go prison still fresh like this? angry angry angry

grin

My brother those prisoner over there better pass ordinary people for dis country. Only that you will not be able to go wherever you like. Beside he is a former governor, and most be treated differently.
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cc: Seun this guy had scammed a lot of innocent nairalanders
KingDataK7s1:
*MTN, ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTL DATA PROMO*
*KingData Telecom Data resellers*

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6 #
For Etisalat, dial *229*9 #
For Airtel, dial *123*57 #
For Glo, dial  *127*0 #

*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by SQMrProducer(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Buhari and EFCC are waiting for you. ;DBuhari and EFCC are waiting for you.
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by MONITZ: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
weedtheweeds:
The man is more saint than many criminals in the west n north. I dont no why hausa and yoruba people love going after south southern leaders. Why are they so envious of the people who feed them? If every zone had gone separate ways would Dangote and Tinubu have had this affluence today? The man has done his time and the others still walk free. Isnt that unjust already ? Buhari is simply collecting undisclosed cash and shelling names of criminals who are supposed to dance in prison.
Buhari the self-proclaimed saint stood by the Abachas even when so many starched away loot were discovered. Till date he has never come out open to withdraw his statement yet he wants to accept money termed "Abacha's loot" by foreign government. Isnt that criminal? OBJ has pointed fingers at Atiku for money laundering yet the man is still dreaming to be president even as he walks free. Pls free Ibori, he never stole Nigerians money (accordig to Buhari ). If Deltans day cry even Yoruba and Hausa man sef go say e thief their money. For Delta state allocation money? How can a Yoruba or Hausa man be crying for cash allocated to Deltans. He was never a president.. He sold oil from his land to make cash. He was so unfortunately toted away by the British.

****stashed is the right word ,kk***
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by MONITZ: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Adextaiwo48:

Imagine this one use 'Saint' in the same sentence Ibori appears. This must be one of the deluded Niger-Deltan fool
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by OTUNBAPASSA1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
welcome back Mr te won de (prison retunee)
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by thintug: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Handsomecole:
Useless man that is supposed to be pleading for forgiveness from the good people of Delta State and Nigeria at large for embezzling their state treasury and dis gracing Nigeria on the world map . He's there saying he hols no grudges.
Anyway leaders are corrupt because the followers encourage them, from the what's happening in Delta State it shows they are in love with "corruption".

Sha do quick and come back Buhari is waiting for y
ou.

na your monei ? e beta dan all d gov Nigeria has had still 2007..
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Chukazu: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
darfay:
Ibori dis ibori dat nawa o even my neighbour way jux come from kirikiri no dey get this kind attention abi na only him waka come

it seems prison in Britain is better than freedom in nigeria
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Handsomecole(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Just imagine!!! undecided
thintug:

na your monei ? e beta dan all d gov Nigeria has had still 2007..
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by harizonal123(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Qmerit:

Afternooning my chief!
Same thing my friends from that state say!
I served in Warri and saw what and what on ground during him and when Uduaghan came in! I think no doubt in ur assertion!

Now! In your opinion who do u think brought him down politically knowing the case was not judged here in Nigeria and when it was he was freed by Nigerian Court! Also no strong opposition at that time bor! Though Tinubu has been in Opposition but not in federal then cause u just called his name too.
The difference is that Tinu.bu is a successful thief
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by weedtheweeds: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Which land? Oghara get oil? When they say there is oil in ND, do u think is all the community in ND that has oil?
do you really want to be educated or are you just asking to wrangle? His land is where he governed. Does that make sense to you? Both parents never came from Oghara. Does that ring a bell? If u are asking for the customary rights in Delta state, you may further your inquiry.
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by brojoshua: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
If I am Ibori I will only be angry with myself for he is the one who looted Nigeria's money and was caught and punished appropriately. I will only be angry with myself for being a looter for looting the wealth my poor people. And if he had not been angry with himself then that will mean he has not learnt his lesson and take correction and could repeat the same crime that landed in jail or that procured imprisonment for him if he has another opportunity, that will mean that he has not repented from his wicked ways and turned from them.
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by greatcrown: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Why will he hold grudges against anyone?

Did anybody force him to plead guilty?

I am not understanding this man o.
Instead of him to thank his people for supporting him after betraying their trust.

I think he is missing something!
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by greatcrown: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
olapluto:
Ibori for president 2019! Such is the decay in Nigeria that we now celebrate a thief. He should be hiding his head, not being shoved into national headlines.

Oghara president u mean to say!
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by preciousosas1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Handsomecole:
Useless man that is supposed to be pleading for forgiveness from the good people of Delta State and Nigeria at large for embezzling their state treasury and dis gracing Nigeria on the world map . He's there saying he hols no grudges.
Anyway leaders are corrupt because the followers encourage them, from the what's happening in Delta State it shows they are in love with "corruption".

Sha do quick and come back Buhari is waiting for you.
my guy, e be like say the thing pain well well o.. kpele
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by greatcrown: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
harizonal123:

The difference is that Tinu.bu is a successful thief

Tinubu was a technocrat before becoming governor. What was Ibori antecedent?

Better advise him to repent and apologise to his people otherwise he is going back to prison the third time!
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by hustleranthem(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
I am from delta state and to justify ur statement..I can tell u that Deltans never experienced bad governance during Ibori's tenure..every infrastructure u see in the state today is from his tenure..the polytechnics,roads,hospitals,street lights..etc during his tenure,there was free education from basic to ss3 in all government schools..deltans experienced the best governance during his tenure..so y'all should not be surprised why he is being celebrated.
Qmerit:

Funny dude!! U mean same Delta people that are celebrating his coming home or not?
The people re happy he's released and hold party already! House of Assembly speaker is right there with in London jubilating! The gov addressed the state on his release yesterday. So what re we not talking about!

Though their reason is simple:
They said they ve not seen development since Ibori left as Gov! But what happened to Dr Oduaghan and they say Okuwa is sleeping!
Any Deltans here pls!

2 Likes

Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
weedtheweeds:
do you really want to be educated or are you just asking to wrangle? His land is where he governed. Does that make sense to you? Both parents never came from Oghara. Does that ring a bell? If u are asking for the customary rights in Delta state, you may further your inquiry.
I Know, his mom is an itsekiri. I get u.
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by chiscohenryq(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
see stupidity to the highest level. Athief who is a criminal was jailed now that he was released he is to hide his head in shame to avoid further disgrace n dent in his image. instead he is taking his release as a political victory to become a governor in naija. what are they teaching us the kids
Re: "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos by weedtheweeds: 2:30am On Dec 23, 2016
MrTruth4real:

I Know, his mom is an itsekiri. I get u.
Thanks for bringing your moniker to reality. You are really Mr. Truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dead Faruk Bagudu Buried: Atiku Bagudu Buries His Younger Brother (Photos) / Ganduje Abolishes Almajiri System In Kano / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.